PDA

View Full Version : De-mystify the pumped fart

Kenreef
30th June 2009, 07:26 PM
Ok over the years of coming on to this forum we have always dabbled in conversation about pumped farts. We usually debated about weather it was fake or not or why some people don't mind or love it while others hate it. I was never one who felt overly passionate about the issue because some of the pumped farts if done right seemed natural enough to turn me on. Never the less I was always interested in what it would be like in real life. I have had four girl friends fart for me. So were naturals, and were explosive while others just never had big farts. The most difficult thing about the fetish is that you are never guaranteed a fart, which can really get frustrating. So my most recent girl friend has a huge ass, and wide hips (basically how I like it) her body would be a mix between sienna from the fart girls and chris from fart brazil. We had no seen each other for about a week and the relationship was on the rocks BUT we had pent up sexual energy from not having sex for a while. So we were all hot and horny and I asked her if she would allow me to pump air into her ass. That was a nerve racking question but it turned out well because she said that she would. Now the question was how the fuck to I get it up in there without hurting her or making her uncomfortable. I had read on here once that I could use a plastic bottle, place it to her asshole and squeeze. It sounded like a good idea, buttt it was a little weird to ask her to do for some reason and I chickened out on that method. what I did do was.. I went to bought a enema kit for four dollars. The kit comes with a hose and a nozzle which was meant to be inserted into the rectum so I figured I could not have gone wrong there. This is about ten o clock at night and were are on an abandoned road in a car. The seats fold back into a bed. I also got some ky jelly so that is slipped in with no problem... She the bent over and I slipped the tip into her ass, and started to blow at a moderate pace. This is when the first myth about pumped farts was busted. I think because she was not use to having so much air in her the first time she released a half silent fart immediately for like 10 seconds. The air could not have been up in her for more than 5 seconds. And it STUNK. It Stunk worst that when she had farted naturally in my face earlier that night. It was so bad that she got embarrassed and we had to wind down the window. I took a couple of minutes convincing her that I really liked it. and we tried again. this time I pumped more into her. OH MAAAN.. she laid down on her side and blasted me with huge gusts of wind. The Silent bombs made me so hard I fucked the shit out of her for the next 30 minutes every now and then she would crack another one ass I blasted her from the back. So this experience was so good that I decided to cancel all of my plans for today, so that I could continue with this all of last night. We drove to the house were the was a big bed to continue what we were doing. What I also realized is that the lubricant were making her farts silent, and while I like almost all farts I like silent once the least and bassy ones the most. Well this time I pumped more air and wiped the lubricant off. I told her hold it in for a while so the would come out more naturally. So we started just watching tv for a while. Then I swear she ripped bass, I mean like ANA but more wet bass. I and it was while my head was resting on her ass. It was surreal, I was so horny I was numb I could not believe I and just felt the vibration of such a huge fart, so close that I could feel the air blowing against my nose hairs. I proceeded to fuck her again from the back for about 5 minutes, then i pulled away from her because I wanted to turn her over and go from the front. But went I pulled away and she blasted me again ass up in the air. It was so powerful I could feel the air blowing past ever inch of my body to from the waist up. This made me for the first time in my life pre ejaculate out of control. I did not know were one drop went. I was so euphoric I ended up on the floor, just pulsing. This happened at about 1:30. After that we started drinking, and basically I fucked and she farted all the way until about 6:30 this morning. I must have pumped her maybe 12 times, and each one kinda got better because she learned how to control it more. Hopefully some one will find this interesting.. if so thanks for reading... if there are any questions just ask... and if it was a little choppy it's because I had very little time to write it... the fam is over for 4th of July.

Beef1987
30th June 2009, 11:43 PM
Great story Kenreef, I also never minded the pumped farts. Especially if they held it in for a while then let it go, it would seem like they would produce more stinky farts since the air had been in their system longer, if that makes any sense.. I like pretty much all farts as well but like you I enjoy the loud bassy farts the most. But unfortunatly most women cannot produce such loud farts, so pumped air is a great alternative for us who don't mind too much. Of course a fully natural bassy fart is the best.

Mudofale
1st July 2009, 12:38 AM
It depends on my mood at the time im watching it sometimes ill be mellow and won't care much other times ill be bad about somethin and it'll just be like wtf? i wanted real farts like fakies <.< it's mostly the ones dubbed in that i hate pumped isn't great cause it's not natural but atleast it's semi real

Kenreef
4th July 2009, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Beef1987
Great story Kenreef, I also never minded the pumped farts. Especially if they held it in for a while then let it go, it would seem like they would produce more stinky farts since the air had been in their system longer, if that makes any sense.. I like pretty much all farts as well but like you I enjoy the loud bassy farts the most. But unfortunatly most women cannot produce such loud farts, so pumped air is a great alternative for us who don't mind too much. Of course a fully natural bassy fart is the best. Yeah I agree with you and the waiting a little.... they kinda become real after a while when you pump then wait in real life... I guess what surprised me the most is that they stink.. I really thought they were not going to stink. But they did and bad, not too long after I had pumped it. since i wrote this post i did it about four more times.. It alows me to kinda orchastrate the perfect scenario.

1313Jr.1313
5th July 2009, 10:28 AM
exactly, to have the perfect thing going you need 3 things.
1, you need to be in the mood (this happens almost always, but it's worth noting).
2, she needs to be in the mood (less often but still often depending on who it is).
3, she needs to have gas (otherwise, what good is 1 and 2).
4, location (the first three minus the fourth kind of sucks).

often times you will have the first 2 but not the third, then you will get 3 but not have 4 and by the time you get 4 you will have lost 3... DAMN IT!!! 3 occurring is the rarest of the 4 and you can get 1, 2, and 4 almost any time you want so to be able to go around 3... it really makes things work better (more convenient). anyway, that's what i have to say about that.

yapyepyo
5th July 2009, 03:07 PM
Wow kenreef that sounds pretty amazing!! Maybe some day I'll try this, but not very soon, you got some pretty big balls for trying this ;).

And 1313jr, your analytic approach is funny.. kinda weird too.

Mudofale
6th July 2009, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by yapyepyo
Wow kenreef that sounds pretty amazing!! Maybe some day I'll try this, but not very soon, you got some pretty big balls for trying this ;).

and oddly made sense O.o

Kenreef
6th July 2009, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
exactly, to have the perfect thing going you need 3 things.
1, you need to be in the mood (this happens almost always, but it's worth noting).
2, she needs to be in the mood (less often but still often depending on who it is).
3, she needs to have gas (otherwise, what good is 1 and 2).
4, location (the first three minus the fourth kind of sucks).

often times you will have the first 2 but not the third, then you will get 3 but not have 4 and by the time you get 4 you will have lost 3... DAMN IT!!! 3 occurring is the rarest of the 4 and you can get 1, 2, and 4 almost any time you want so to be able to go around 3... it really makes things work better (more convenient). anyway, that's what i have to say about that. Yeah those were basically the story of my life that is why I got so excited when she agreed and it turned out so well. PLEASE BELIEVE that I have gone through many a sleepless night in my life just waiting for 3 to happen, especially when the girl does not know about my fetish.

Kenreef
6th July 2009, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Mudofale

Originally posted by yapyepyo

and oddly made sense O.o Thanks.