PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

MackZack
26th June 2009, 03:51 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this, but I think this is ok.

I was surprised when I couldn't find a thread like this. Maybe someone did make a long time ago and it's gone now.

Still.

Have any of you any stories of REAL farts you witnessed in public or at home or with friends, etc?

I have a few that I only vaguely remember.

It's funny because whenever I hear a bodily function, I immediately swerve my head to see who did it. Unfortunately, most of the time it's guys.

But once I was at the beach and I sat there reading. Suddenly I hear someone rip. I look up and there was this brunette girl about my age (I was like 17 at the time) in a bikini, and she had bent over to gather something for her mother. She immediately realized what she did and stood up straight and turned to me. What sucked was I didn't have my glasses on, and I swore she either smirked or made some face at me. Then she quickly went off with her mother.

Waaaay back in middle school there was a blond girl I knew who was never ashamed of belching. One time at this science fair she went up to some boy she constantly flirted with from time to time, then lifted her leg and let rip the longest fart I had ever heard. Everyone was in shock of course. Also, we were in a Catholic school, so it was a nice, rather sexy skirt fart.

That's all I can remember for now.

FartPallete
26th June 2009, 05:27 PM
Yes I have. Many of times by many different women, and smelled many different farts.
My life is great for a fart fetishist. I'm sure a normal guy who does not have a fart fetish would be traumatized if he has witnessed the girl farts that I have witnessed.
Then again maybe he wouldn't because I am sure I have had a big part of making them comfortable to have the green light to fart in front of me.
The great thing is, only one girl out of all the girls who have farted in front of me knew of my fetish and I like it that way, i like it when they do not know i have a fetish.
Means they are farting to be free and it's not just them trying to get me off.

arseworshipper
26th June 2009, 06:53 PM
Some girl in the IT room was bent over to the left of me, she was wearing really tight black trousers and she had a really nice arse, quite big, she was kind of strange though, think she was from Norway or somewhere. Anyway, she let out a little fart, and that was kind of the first time I realised I had the fetish (I also have a fetish about tight fitting trousers), anyway I felt this really weird sort of feeling in my stomach for the rest of the day, I guess it was kind of lovesick :) .

Another time when I've witnessed a girl farting is this girl at work. We were all sitting in the bar area after work, just the workers and she was sat on the sofa opposite me next to this guy. Anyway she lifted her arse up in his direction and let out a big rip! I was jealous of that guy :( , he was sat there looking very embarrassed :P . The manager said that one of the workers likes it when she farts so she must've done it before a few times. Also, that made me think that maybe more people have the fetish than I thought, just, I guess most wouldn't admit to it or perhaps don't realise they have it.

Sadly I haven't witnessed a girl fart for a while, though some girl about a few months ago did one, and I happened to walk in the room and get a good whiff of it and it lingered for ages, it was a really bad one :) . Didn't hear it though, just witnessed the aftermath. My ex-girlfriend was with me and she knew about my fetish, so I was kind of wondering what she was thinking when it happened, she herself found my fetish weird and never farted to turn me on. She did once in bed, maybe a couple of times but she was always really embarrassed about it.

I think this fetish of mine is going to continue being unfulfilled for the rest of my life :( . I don't really enjoy the act of sex that much, and don't like condoms much because I can't really feel anything, but I don't reckon I'd be able to get a girl to fart for me :( . If I could find a girl that enjoyed domination I'd be a lucky man, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

xkerriganx
26th June 2009, 10:22 PM
My girl ripped a huge one in front of me last night in the kitchen. Very, very sexy.

dolgerforkabone
26th June 2009, 11:28 PM
my sister friend did it once. i was a freshman and her friend was a junior. they were sleeping over that nite. my sis beg me if her friend could sleep on my bed. so i argued with her, telling my sis to let her sleeping on her bed. her friend was already on my bed, and she let out a huge fart on were the pillow was. i didnt mind, but still, i slept downstairs on a bed couch.

Rikod
26th June 2009, 11:30 PM
My wife farts in my face when she's in the mood, which is usually about 2-5 times a week (she's not a big farter). She uses it as foreplay and when we 69 she will go out of her way to blow me a hot one in my face. I usually get jean (my favorite) or panty face farts but I have recieved about 4-5 bare butt farts. As you can see by my avatar she has a sexy ass. She's 5'2' and about 105 lbs. It took a few years for her to get comfortable with it but now she uses face fart dirty talk to get me horney .....

Mudofale
27th June 2009, 02:23 AM
Lets see.. O i remeber one time I was 10 I think iuno *about 2 years after i discovered my fetish* this girl in my class had allergies but anyway she sneezed really hard, and let out his big fart everybody laughed and she got bright red I just sat there and inhaled

Another time i was at a family reunion in North Carolina *we ride my uncles bikes there* but ya we were walking to the store me and my cousin and this girl let out this big fart as we were walking past and she said quietly *o shit that was louder then i thought* thats about all i can remeber other then family members and cousins and shit who fart to be funny

donpantini
27th June 2009, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Rikod
My wife farts in my face when she's in the mood, which is usually about 2-5 times a week (she's not a big farter). She uses it as foreplay and when we 69 she will go out of her way to blow me a hot one in my face. I usually get jean (my favorite) or panty face farts but I have recieved about 4-5 bare butt farts. ....... It took a few years for her to get comfortable with it but now she uses face fart dirty talk to get me horney.

Exactly what he said, except...... I don't get jean farts.. I get only nylon/spandex panty farts and bare butt farts. Sometimes I get both types in a night, sometimes I get only 1 type, but I've lost count of either type that I get.

Alex_Dumas
27th June 2009, 07:08 AM
Yup, my wife rides my face panty free many mornings... she knows i love her ass and her farts, and on avg about every few weeks there'll be a couple of farts for me.

When she's not riding my face, sometimes she'll remember to alert me when she has one on deck.

Often in the early, early morning hours I'll be half awake to hear her wake up toots, she can rip some good ones then.

I am however still waiting for the big one while laying under her ;)

Bmthash
27th June 2009, 07:44 AM
Yea, I'm kinda lucky as most of my girlfriends I have told my fetish to have been nice enough to try it out with me. My current girlfriend doesn't mind doing it but it usually happens during sex (what a shame! ;)) because as I'm going in and out it sometimes hits the right spots and makes her want to fart! Now she knows about my fetish when she feels something like this she'll grab my arm, shove my hand down by her butt and push, and last night was just like that, a little *poot* and that was it....I lost it =P lol hadn't had it for about a week (not even solo) and I was fit to burst.

Many other stories I could tell but can't type that much! (I did post a few before now if you search my name)

dreadsR47
27th June 2009, 07:08 PM
it's been over a year since i've witnessed something like this. my ex did it all the fucking time...apparently she really had stomach problems because she could outfart me any day. this was always nice though because i knew which foods made her more gassy than others. my fav was making her spaghetti from scratch....so i could manipulate the ingredients ;)...and then she would slip into her blue booty shorts and fart on me until she had to shit....at which point i would go in and observe hehe....she was really cool with it though so i didn't feel awkward.

Another thing that drove me crazy was when we went to the movies and she would be sitting on the seat with her legs propped up and slightly spread and would rip in her tight ass jeans right in the theater while disregarding anyone else in the immediate proximity. DAMN that was terrible...and then of course i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her ass for the show and then for the ride home. i went to like 7 movies and i don't remember shit about any of them because of that. it was totally worth every last dollar though to hit up the movies with her!!!

arseworshipper
27th June 2009, 07:21 PM
LoL, really?

donpantini
27th June 2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by dreadsR47
i went to like 7 movies and i don't remember shit about any of them because of that. it was totally worth every last dollar though to hit up the movies with her!!!

I don't remember anything about 3 movies, but I do remember exactly what she had on, the smell, the noise the farts made, her reaction, and my reaction.

Lucky me though, I'm with her for 5 years, and since year 1 she knows about my fetish, so I've had 4 continuous years of daily farting. ::great

Cubestar
27th June 2009, 07:44 PM
All my girlfriends did it and even my female best friend still does it ALL THE TIME. =D My first gf always did it on the phone while we were talking a lot, but never when we actually met. My ex - the girlfriend i had for some years - did it everywhere and all the time. She was really the queen and it seemed to be making her horny herself. She also startet fart contests witch her best friend, while i was around, just to see how i would react, cause she knew i'd like that very much. Haha. She also often was sniffing her farts up in order to tell me how they smelled. The only girl left still farting for me is my best friend. She does it whenever we meet and we already recorded lots of them... Farting is simply fucking sexy. I didn't even know i had the fetish, until all these horny girls came up in my life farting for me, being turned on by it. I'll never forget all the kinky fart positions and situations I was thrown into.... ::beach

donpantini
27th June 2009, 08:28 PM
My girlfriend just let a monster one rip about 3 minutes ago... my god!! I'm so going to fuck her in a few minutes.

Kenreef
28th June 2009, 01:23 AM
I have been blasted in the face by meany girlfriends.

Kenreef
28th June 2009, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Cubestar
All my girlfriends did it and even my female best friend still does it ALL THE TIME. =D My first gf always did it on the phone while we were talking a lot, but never when we actually met. My ex - the girlfriend i had for some years - did it everywhere and all the time. She was really the queen and it seemed to be making her horny herself. She also startet fart contests witch her best friend, while i was around, just to see how i would react, cause she knew i'd like that very much. Haha. She also often was sniffing her farts up in order to tell me how they smelled. The only girl left still farting for me is my best friend. She does it whenever we meet and we already recorded lots of them... Farting is simply fucking sexy. I didn't even know i had the fetish, until all these horny girls came up in my life farting for me, being turned on by it. I'll never forget all the kinky fart positions and situations I was thrown into.... ::beach I have had a lot of simular sutuations.

rashin321
28th June 2009, 01:59 AM
how do you guys find women like this? I mean really, I have not been successfull at all. I haven't even been able to find a girl who likes me going near her ass.

yapyepyo
28th June 2009, 02:52 AM
Uhm I'm not sure what it is. When I met my girl she wasnt down with farting at all, it's kind of taboo in her girlfriend group. But when she found out I liked it she just started to do it around me little steps at a time. Now she frequently let's me smell her farts and stuff. I guess you just:

1. make her very comfortable
2. make her really love you, wanting to entertain you

Give it a shot I guess :)

SionDS
28th June 2009, 07:37 AM
Everyday, from this ass

http://xs140.xs.to/xs140/09260/pic-_2082_-_copy306.jpg

MackZack
28th June 2009, 02:19 PM
That's a pretty nice ass.

I used to have girlfriends who were okay with my fart fetish but they didn't get to do anything. Instead, they were more comfortable with my belching fetish and did that whenever they had the chance, which was still cool.

donpantini
29th June 2009, 05:02 AM
wow, a belch and fart fetish... Lucky you. ::great

dreadsR47
29th June 2009, 07:00 PM
my feeling is that they won't have a problem with it if they realize how much it turns you on. when my ex did it for me the first time she was really nervous and embarrassed until i got off about 6 times in an hour on that special night ::beach

double41down
29th June 2009, 08:52 PM
I guess I should consider myself somewhat lucky in this department. I have always had girl friends (friends who are girls, not romantic lovers) who have been very open and comfortable about things of this nature. I can think three girls immediately who I have been friends with for quite some time (one for 15 years, and the other 2 for close to 10) who never thought twice about letting 'em rip. I worked with 2 of them for about 4 years and was lucky enough to witness lots of contests, pronounced rips, finger-pulls, sbd's, etc in the time spent with them. We used to go get food (with each of these girls seprartely, since they were all such close friends) and proceed to sit and eat in the car, rcecline the seats, sit back, talk about our lives and wax philosophically. During these sessions there would inevitably be at least 10 tremendous farts blasted by each of us, competing for supremecy in size, smell and length. This has been such commonplace for me, that it's hard to believe that there are people who don't experience it. Also, my ex-girlfriend of 5 years was a prolific farter in her own right, and, once she became comfortable enough, began to out-fart me tenfold.

Kenreef
30th June 2009, 07:30 PM
I actually just had a great experience read post about it.

MackZack
2nd July 2009, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by double41down
I guess I should consider myself somewhat lucky in this department. I have always had girl friends (friends who are girls, not romantic lovers) who have been very open and comfortable about things of this nature. I can think three girls immediately who I have been friends with for quite some time (one for 15 years, and the other 2 for close to 10) who never thought twice about letting 'em rip. I worked with 2 of them for about 4 years and was lucky enough to witness lots of contests, pronounced rips, finger-pulls, sbd's, etc in the time spent with them. We used to go get food (with each of these girls seprartely, since they were all such close friends) and proceed to sit and eat in the car, rcecline the seats, sit back, talk about our lives and wax philosophically. During these sessions there would inevitably be at least 10 tremendous farts blasted by each of us, competing for supremecy in size, smell and length. This has been such commonplace for me, that it's hard to believe that there are people who don't experience it. Also, my ex-girlfriend of 5 years was a prolific farter in her own right, and, once she became comfortable enough, began to out-fart me tenfold.

Wow, I envy you. x_x

Those are some great girl fart experiences. Just to picture it in the car eating a lot and having them fart loudly.

They good lookin'? You have pics? xP

FartPallete
2nd July 2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by double41down

I really love moments like the ones you have shared.
I have many many great fart moments installed in the jerk off files.
It's funny my favorites are when the girls are just farting to be natural and funny.
I also am surprised that a lot of people ahve not witnesses these things since it, too, has become common place for me.
In one way I can envy the people with less experience because when they do experience it, I can imagine how I used to feel when I was fresh with hearing the perfect content. My heart doesn't beat rapidly anymore like it did when i was a lot younger everrytime I would hear the shocking sound of a girl fart.
Now whenever I hear a girl fart I am almost indifferent about it, yet still turned on by it by all means.
It's just not as special anymore.

G1Kidd
2nd July 2009, 09:55 PM
I remeber back in first grade, we were in spanish class and this girl I had a crush on blew a huge one. We had to evacuate the classroom...

Mudofale
3rd July 2009, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by G1Kidd
I remeber back in first grade, we were in spanish class and this girl I had a crush on blew a huge one. We had to evacuate the classroom...

Is that story true? cause since when did first graders have spanish class? o.O acutally nvm my nephew was learnin spanish in 2 grade still think it's weird. But did it really smell that bad? o.o God dam wtf was her mom feedin her

Olly_55
3rd July 2009, 10:12 AM
I never get enough farts.
Yes I have experienced women farting.
I have smelt some fantastic farts.
At work, in department stores, my friends and
my wife.
I have listed some, maybe I should share with you guys if you are interestd.
There is not much detail, for example
1993 Mary Work Bent down to check Hg barometer in laboratory smell 9. Out of a rating 10

Olly_55
3rd July 2009, 10:34 AM
NAME DATE PLACE SIZE SMELL COMMENT

SANDRA 06/94 WORK X 10 GREAT SMELL, PERFECT
SITTING AT HER
DESK

GEORGIA 06/94 HOME 5 4 OK
JUMPING UP AND DOWN
BIRTHDAY Party

CARMEN 06/94 ETRS X 3 OK
(RECEPTION) SITTING AT
THE RECEPTION DESK

X 06/94 NOVELTY X 5 VERY NICE
SHOP SHE WAS AT THE START
OF AN ISLE.

SANDRA 05/94 ETRS X 10 REAL STINKER, GREAT
SHE WAS
WORKING AT HER
DESK

BETTY 03/93 J.CLUB X 5 NICE
AS SHE WALKED
PAST

TERRY 03/92 HOUSE 3 5 NICE,
GARLICK
FARTED AS SHE
SAT DOWN ON
FLOOR I WAS
VERY CLOSE AND
GOT A GOOD
WHIFF

TERRY X PARK 10 10 A HUGE FART THAT REALLY
SMELT, EVEN
SMELT IT FROM
4 PACES AWAY.

MARY 91 WORK X 7 VERY NICE
PT LAB WAS SITTING
ON BENCH

MARY 91 WORK X 8 INTENSE
CHEM LAB MANOMETER BENT
DOWN TO READ
MANOMETER

MARY 91 WORK X 6 QUSTIONABLE
CHEM LAB COMPUTER UPSET
STOMACHE
HAD TO GO TO
TOILET
TOILET REALLY
SMELT

X 88 PYRAMID 4 5 GIRL SAT
NEXT TO ME
ON WOODEN BENCH, I
FELT THE
VIBRATION.
TOO SULPHUR
(DID NOT ENJOY)

DEBBIE 83 FLAT X 4 LOVELY,
NEARLY PERFECT
ONE SATURDAY
NIGHT

ANN 80 PICTURES X 3 TOO
SULPHUR

LEIGA 75 MONASTRY X 9 NICE
HILL CHURCH I WAS
WALKING BEHIND

FORGOTTEN 63 SCHOOL 2 3 SMELT
LIKE BACON, PEA SOUP
GRADE 4. GRADE
6 GIRL
SIT ON MY HEAD
AND FART

ras_sham
3rd July 2009, 02:39 PM
ok, that's a little creepy now :)

Beef1987
3rd July 2009, 04:26 PM
Olly must have a ''fart'' diary.

By the way Olly, was 1994 the last time you witnessed a girl fart or did you just list a few?

firmman_10
3rd July 2009, 04:51 PM
Of course!!! I get my girl to do just that!!! She knows I love her farting and knows I'll sniff her hot ass anytime!!! She let one fly this morning in bed and was down there to catch the delicious stinker!!! I had to kiss her butt for doing such a nice one after!!! ::funny

raiden82
7th July 2009, 01:06 PM
Hm, well... A few months ago in a Shopping-Center:

It was in the CD/DVD - Section. I looked for some DVD´s and near the CD-Shelf stood a woman (i guess she was around 30). And after a while she releases a fart (a long one). I was shocked in an positive way...

This was so hot (she looks hot too)... and i wishes i could stick my head between her assmeat and smell her farts... even in a Shopping-Center

(Sorry, but my english is not so well :unsure )

DesLugath
7th July 2009, 03:30 PM
The last one i remember happened about a month ago. I was walking on the sidewalk at a brisk pace( in a hurry to get somewhere) when i came upon this thick muslim chick wearing one of those head scarves and a nice pair of tight jeans. She was walking pretty slow and as i came closer she glanced over her shoulder quickly thats when i caught a whiff of her fart. It had a cabbage/eggy smell. She probably didn't expect someone to walk by her. :-

jrshotyou
7th July 2009, 06:35 PM
That's quite a list, Olly. You, my friend, are not kidding around. Good on ya!
As for myself, I had a girl that I thought was really cute slip one out when she thought no one was around while I was in high school. I've been hooked ever since!
Never had as much luck with girlfriends since then. Most of them refuse to indulge my fetish-but a couple have and it was great.

arseworshipper
15th August 2010, 11:22 PM
Went to bed with a girl once who was farting a lot in her sleep. Haven't witnessed a girl fart in ages though :(

Anthony
16th August 2010, 06:04 AM
actually girls that Ive heard and got turned on when they farted I got 11 of them. you just have to get out there and meet girls and get them comfortable with you.

FartWhilePee
16th August 2010, 09:55 AM
For me farted 8 girls. Hey, ex-schoolgirl Alice P. Remember me ! She was first, who farted for me at the class room in 1993 ...

luvgf
18th September 2010, 04:34 AM
ok so a couple of years back when i was 16. I was like a late bloomer so i was never really into girls that much till around then. So i use to work at this factory and i'd go to work then get home about like 5 everyday and my sister had this friend. She was like 6 ' 3 way taller then i was still way taller then me now. and she had a thing for me. So everyday when i got home she'd be there hanging out with my sister. She was blonde had pretty big boobs and a really nice large ass. so one day when i got home i was just sitting on the ground playing some xbox. And she was on one of the computers on a chair like say 3 feet away from me. And she leans over goes ugh and rips this huge fart. So me having this fetish starts to inch closer to her. And she rips another huge fart. at this point im like a foot away from her ass and she rips another huge fart. At this point im super turned on and im sniffing the beautiful air when she rips a last and even bigger fart. It was so big it vibrated the floor where i was sitting. I actually came in my pants :ohmy it was so good.

and this is just one of my stories i have about a million of them with her she just loved farting never knew about my fetish tho i was to afraid she'd tell me sister or something

1313Jr.1313
18th September 2010, 09:31 AM
great first post and would love to hear more :D

Gobills12321
18th September 2010, 07:01 PM
Luvgf that was a good post did she ever try farting on u or like make u smell it

luvgf
19th September 2010, 04:22 AM
she never did fart directly on me but she would always fart right beside me. And a lot of times i would come home go upstairs only to be hit by the strongest stench it would extend from the bathroom to my room. And she'd always giggle then be like i had to go. I would usually go in and just pretend to use the bathroom after that. And she threated that she was going to fart in my eye a lot. I always playfully went along with it to try and get her to do it but she never ended up doing it much to my disappointment

fartsucker123
19th September 2010, 04:48 AM
Yeh, in ma mouth

buddyfranklin
19th September 2010, 05:08 AM
nope. never.::spiteful

fartinhaler
17th March 2011, 10:50 AM
The last one i remember happened about a month ago. I was walking on the sidewalk at a brisk pace( in a hurry to get somewhere) when i came upon this thick muslim chick wearing one of those head scarves and a nice pair of tight jeans. She was walking pretty slow and as i came closer she glanced over her shoulder quickly thats when i caught a whiff of her fart. It had a cabbage/eggy smell. She probably didn't expect someone to walk by her. :-
oh how i wish i was near her...muslim girls really leave toxic ones..sniff sniff

Vector
17th March 2011, 11:37 PM
I have plenty of stories that I've written over time. I don't feel like going over them now, but I've experienced some extraordinary farts from females. Just search and read some of my stories.

Gloucester
18th March 2011, 01:28 AM
I did post this story on another forum site, but the site was down due to viruses, but I remember this story like it was yesterday. I knew this girl back when I was in 7th grade. She had a blond ponytail and had blue eyes. I didn't pay much attention to her until like beginning of 8th grade. I decided to skip my other classes and hang out at my art class because it was my favorite class at the time. Since I was acquainted with her, I sat at her table and listened to what she and her friends were talking about. I was still uninterested until she said, "Oh, I gotta fart." It immediately caught my attention and as I looked up, she leaned towards her friend and let out a small, but audible fart. They both laughed and continued talking nonsense. I didn't see anyone else's reaction, so I assumed no one made a big deal about it. The fart was a bit musky, but it had a perfume-like smell to it (Probably because she sprayed herself with perfume before she went to school).

From that day, I decided to hang out with her more and more. She wasn't really the gassy type, but whenever she had to fart, she'd just let her friends know and let it out. I decided to befriend her so I could sit close to her and smell her farts. Fortunately, there was this time where I skipped pep rally, just so I could hang out with her only, because she hated pep rallies. So, I sat next to her and talked, and then she told me that she had to fart. So, she got up, walked away from the table, and tried to squeeze a fart out. It was a SBD. So, she walked back and we resumed talking. Throughout my 8th grade year, I kept hanging out with her in hopes of hearing her fart some more. Some day's she did, while other days were just normal. I initially wanted to ask her to have an intimate relationship, but I noticed that she was into other guys, as I noticed her playing with a random guy's hair. At that point, I stopped hearing her fart/hanging out with her.

That was one of the moments I witnessed a girl fart. There was another moment where during high school lunch period, a friend took my binder and sat on it. I tried to pull it from her and she warned me that she would fart on it if I tried. I'm glad I still went for it. ::spiteful I was able to smell the binder after lunch ended. It had a eggy smell to it.

Other than that, those were some of the few sightings of a girl farting in real life. Hope you all were able to read my story, I kinda feel like a crappy storyteller.

HumanCouch
19th March 2011, 08:08 AM
My girlfriend knows about my fetish, and she's ok with it. But she isn't comfortable with it at the moment. But she has accidentally farted around me.. hmm.. probably about 4 times now. She gets all embarrassed, but she doesn't appear to be as embarrassed anymore, which is an improvement. I've just decided to take it slow and let come what may, but she's pretty open minded so I have somewhat high hopes.

gizmo1451
19th June 2011, 09:33 AM
Yes my last 2 gfs farted in front of me. Cat who I split with a month ago knew of my fetishes so used to fart and burp for me. Her burps were not so good but her farts I have never heard the like of anywhere, And that includes all the farting girls online.Before that my previous gf didn't know of my fetish but just farted and burped anyway. We are still in touch and she'll still do it while she's on the phone to me. Half the time she is naked when we talk anyway.

froneiza
19th June 2011, 04:33 PM
I'd like to tell a story which I've never told there.
We were in our school trip and in the evening there were ten of us in a room .
we sat on the three beds in the room and there was one girl next to me ( My schoolmate) that said me " You sholdn't sit here next to me , I've gas this evening" . She is a quite cute girl with a big round ass( although she is not fat) and in that moment she was wearing a black pair of leggins. My dick got hard and in the meantime she was continually complaining about her stomachache and about the terrible gasses she felt in her bowel. So I waited for her farts for 30 minutes and finally she lifted her leg and I heard a small noise like PSSSSSSSSSSSSST. So I immediately asked her " Have you farted?" and she said " Yes, I said you that you shouldn't sit next to me, I've terrible farts this evening" . The smell was quite pungent and everybody started to complain about that. My dick was hard and I hoped that she would have farted again , but she didn't. But the coolest thing was the fact that the next day I heard her roommates complaining about her farts in the night , they said: " She kept farting all the night , it was awful I could not even breath in that gas chamber" and during our return I heard her saying to them " Sorry for my farts during the night, I usually fart a lot unfortunately ". During the return in bus I noticed 4 or 5 silent but deadly that were very pungent and I still believe that it was her that have farted in the bus because she looked quite embarassed and because the smell seemed to come from her position. Sorry for my english

quaataik
19th June 2011, 05:21 PM
from another thread (http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?13946-real-exciting-story&p=87767#post87767):

The first one is when me and my friends went to mountain to celebrate the first day of the year.
we were 6 of us, 3 boys and 3 girls.
there was a girl who sustained that mountain's air makes her fart a lot.
She is quite pretty, she has brown hair and brown eyes and a very lovely face but she is not very tall.
She has a very outgoing character so if she has to fart she doesn't make any problem to do it in public.
when we arrived she started to fart very loudly, there were small but very wet farts(something like BLPT).
they stank too because I think that she had a little of diarrhea. She released something like 15 loud farts that day.
I think that in that occasion she wet her underwear because they seemed very wet farts.

the other story concerns the same girl. A friend of mine had done a party in his home. So after the party we slept in his home because his parents were abroad.
I slept in the couch near this girl( the couch was quite big) and my feet were touching her head.
She said " I hope that you will not fart in my face" so I said " don't worry".
unfortunately I was very gassy beacuse I drank lot of beer and so I farted 3 times but she didn't say nothing about that. So I did a very big fart thinking that she was sleeping but unfortunately she was not and she started saying " What is this terrible smell, have you just farted ? you are such a pig I've begged you to don't do that,I will have my revenge soon". I started laughing. after 5 minutes I heard a 3 second bassy fart coming from her butt( something like BRRRRRRRRRRRRP) and she moved the sheets to make me smell her stinky fart. the smell was quite pungent and I think that she drank a lot of beer too. Then she said " stop farting now if you don't want to continue this war" . obviously I ripped other farts then and they were very stinky but unfotunately she fell asleep and she didn't noticed them.

and then:

I'd like to tell a story which I've never told there.
We were in our school trip and in the evening there were ten of us in a room .
we sat on the three beds in the room and there was one girl next to me ( My schoolmate) that said me " You sholdn't sit here next to me , I've gas this evening" . She is a quite cute girl with a big round ass( although she is not fat) and in that moment she was wearing a black pair of leggins. My dick got hard and in the meantime she was continually complaining about her stomachache and about the terrible gasses she felt in her bowel. So I waited for her farts for 30 minutes and finally she lifted her leg and I heard a small noise like PSSSSSSSSSSSSST. So I immediately asked her " Have you farted?" and she said " Yes, I said you that you shouldn't sit next to me, I've terrible farts this evening" . The smell was quite pungent and everybody started to complain about that. My dick was hard and I hoped that she would have farted again , but she didn't. But the coolest thing was the fact that the next day I heard her roommates complaining about her farts in the night , they said: " She kept farting all the night , it was awful I could not even breath in that gas chamber" and during our return I heard her saying to them " Sorry for my farts during the night, I usually fart a lot unfortunately ". During the return in bus I noticed 4 or 5 silent but deadly that were very pungent and I still believe that it was her that have farted in the bus because she looked quite embarassed and because the smell seemed to come from her position. Sorry for my english

Are these the same girl? If they are, she sounds really fun to be around. If they're not, you're lucky to have so many people being so open about their fartiness with you...

fartingfun
19th June 2011, 05:27 PM
Great story! I'm happy for you! As for me, I think hell will freeze over before a girl starts farting around me and I'm barely exaggerating.

quaataik
19th June 2011, 05:33 PM
I empathise, fartingfun. I've had absolutely nothing happen regarding girls farting in the two years since I left high school (http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?14007-Some-stories-from-my-high-school-days).
There's always hope and the lovely people here at grotica.

fartingfun
19th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Well at least you had some sort of experience with girls farting in your life. I had none!

quaataik
20th June 2011, 08:46 AM
I still empathise a little? And to think most men would love to be in your place and see women breaking wind as gross. It's a cruel world, isn't it?

fartingfun
20th June 2011, 11:37 PM
I still empathise a little? And to think most men would love to be in your place and see women breaking wind as gross. It's a cruel world, isn't it?

It's weird for the average person but definetely not gross, in my opinion.

ciraur
20th June 2011, 11:48 PM
Hi Guys!
When i was very young, i already had this fetish. In the kindergarten, our teacher one day ripped two farts i could recognize. One of them was a silent one like a 'pfffffffft'. Later on, she ripped a bassy one. She was like 30 yo but still very pretty. I was like 5 but still remember those ones.:))

froneiza
21st June 2011, 03:33 PM
from another thread (http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?13946-real-exciting-story&p=87767#post87767):

and then:

Are these the same girl? If they are, she sounds really fun to be around. If they're not, you're lucky to have so many people being so open about their fartiness with you...

No they aren't , many girls which I know don't mind very much about farting in front of other people and this is a great luck for me. Unfortunately the only experiences with farting girls that I had are the ones that I wrote here in the forum, but I think that I'm quite lucky because I'm still very young and I hope that I Will have other experiences(This summer I go to holiday for 2 weeks with 5 pretty girls so I hope to witness other girl farts). There was an other experience that I had but it was when I was really young (8 years old) and I didn't develop the fetish yet:
At that age I used to have a baby sitter and she was a pretty girl, very tall(she played basketball) and with, for what I remember, a fantastic body.
One night me and my brother (which he was 4) were alone with her and at one moment I said "What's that smell?" and she said "Oh I'm sorry , it was me , girl fart too" and then she laughed but I think that she was quite embarassed.
I think that I start developing my fetish after this episode, although I don't remember it very well ; I think that the smell was quite bad . Those are the experiences that I can share here , for the moment. But I hope that the best is yet to come

2trill23
21st June 2011, 08:18 PM
Lucky for me I hear farts on the regular from my gorgeous girlfriend. She does it in public like Its nothing and when we are alone I stick my nose in and smell them:)

froneiza
4th December 2011, 02:42 PM
today I witnessed a girl-fart, this is the story.
I was attending the course to obtain the driving license and there was a girl sit next to me.
she was not so hot but she was quite normal and she was wearing tight jeans.
During the lesson I started to smell a strange odor which it was a mixture between typical pre poop fart odor and rotten broccoli smell.
I turned my eyes to her face to see her expression and she looked quite embarassed but ,as I was not sure that it was her, I got a little closer to her and I started to sniff her discretely, and as I did it the smell was almost double than before so I understood that it was her.
Many times during a day we smell farts but we don't know where they come from, a nice tip would be in my opinion to try to sniff, obviously in a discrete way, the girl that you suspect to have farted. I do it everytime and often it is worth it

Polish Bella
5th December 2011, 05:52 PM
well shit... who wants to then?

Alex_Dumas
5th December 2011, 07:46 PM
I do! I do!! ;)

This past Friday night my wife was ripping some serious silent but deadlies after a Chinese buffet... however, we were watching movies with the kiddos at the time, so not much I could do to take advantage of it but sit there quietly and enjoy :)