PDA

View Full Version : Lizzys Age

DesLugath
21st November 2006, 11:21 PM
I was just curious as to how old lizzy is on her website it says 50 something but she looks younger than that do any of you guys have a clue?

Guzara
21st November 2006, 11:51 PM
She is here with us under some other nickname, I am shure 100% .

Maybe it's good to wait her response. ::finch

minnathon
24th November 2006, 12:33 PM
Who the fuck cares about her bro she may be 50 but she acts like an immature kid with her pranks .

Originally posted by Destrega
I was just curious as to how old lizzy is on her website it says 50 something but she looks younger than that do any of you guys have a clue?

berserker1215
29th May 2007, 06:54 AM
i honestly prefer farts of other girls who dont burst out laughing everytime they do it...i have seem some of her video and i find it less appealing because since she laughs every time...i see her farts more as a joke rather than sexy like many of the other women i have seen....im not sayin dont smile...just try not to crack the hell up every time she lets one out

1313Jr.1313
29th May 2007, 09:50 AM
i think she looks 17...

we should have her shut down for that...

jk, lol

mrnukem
29th May 2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by berserker1215
i honestly prefer farts of other girls who dont burst out laughing everytime they do it...i have seem some of her video and i find it less appealing because since she laughs every time...i see her farts more as a joke rather than sexy like many of the other women i have seen....im not sayin dont smile...just try not to crack the hell up every time she lets one out

I agree 100%. When these girls fart on video and laugh it really kills it for me. I know many people don't mind if they laugh but it really turns me off.

Rather have the girl talk dirty and act like she is enjoying doing it with out the laughing. Renee from the old clips was great at that dirty fart talk.

jimmy79
29th May 2007, 09:18 PM
::pam60 i hate the bitch ::pam i like renee too

meth1
30th May 2007, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by mrnukem
Rather have the girl talk dirty and act like she is enjoying doing it with out the laughing. Renee from the old clips was great at that dirty fart talk.

oh ya, im with you on that one. this is no laughing matter ::laugh

1313Jr.1313
30th May 2007, 09:02 AM
i don't know... when the girl has a slave and does that cruel laugh i enjoy that a bit.

pdizzle84
31st May 2007, 11:05 PM
I actually enjoy when a chick laughs or giggles after a fart.

yapyepyo
5th June 2007, 05:21 PM
yea pdizzle.. me too!!

dark0805
9th June 2007, 03:51 AM
i think she's in her thirties
and regarding the laughing etc.
silence after the fart sucks, which is why i am always dissapointed by JA and ELH. Laughing is great, but dirty talk is the best. But both own silence.

Zippo33
9th June 2007, 08:53 AM
http://www.sexymisslizz.com/sexymisslizz.htm

::thumbsup ::thumbsup ::thumbsup

dammit
14th June 2007, 12:54 AM
44 years old? She acts like 4. I still haven't forgotten all the times she fucked with us, and tried to smear Taylor.

On the laugh after a fart thing: A short giggle is fine. Outright laughing fucks the experience. Secondly, it can camouflage the sound of and additional farts. I prefer some moaning and dirty talk.

basshead
21st July 2007, 01:07 AM
I like laughter. farts are funny. I laugh during sex and girls get offended. It's involuntary and just one more odd thing about this fetish. It's more of a delerious ecstacy sort of laughter. the height of pure Happiness.
but it's not always percieved that way.
I don't think humor and sex are supposed to mix. I don't hink farts and sex are supposed to mix. Oh well. I am what I am and thats all that I am.

smellyfartsrule
24th July 2007, 03:01 PM
Lizzy's videos suck, all of em, that laughter just blows the whole deal, I agree with you guys