PDA

View Full Version : Sniffing Farted-in seat cushions

Vector
26th June 2009, 04:50 AM
Does anybody else have this fascination of sniffing girl's farted in seat cushions after they get up from sitting on a couch, chair, or where ever? I love to do this. It's even sexier when the female has no clue that you did it. You'll be amazed at just how much girls fart, if you make an attempt to always smell the fresh embedded cushion after they've been sitting for a little while.

Post your true stories!

donpantini
26th June 2009, 05:12 AM
Hey, Vector, it's always refreshing to see you around.
Unfortunately, I haven't done this, because I always end up thinking the worst, such as thinking about the other asses that also sit there, and how the smell could very well mix with that of a man who may have sat there before. That just turns me off from trying to sniff seats, cushions and the like.

fartman89
26th June 2009, 05:13 AM
I used to be friends with this girl named Lara, she had an enormous, great looking butt (which i've always been secretly attracted to) and was generally pretty cute. I took her out to dinner once and after I dropped her off, I most def. sniffed the passenger seat. Unfortunately, I did not smell anything, but the car had leather seats, which I assume don't retain much smell if farted on. The seat was porous though, like, it had those little tiny holes in it, so I figured it was worth a shot. That's honestly the only time I've ever tried to smell a girls fart in that direct of a way.

HOOF HEARTED
26th June 2009, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by fartman89
I used to be friends with this girl named Lara, she had an enormous, great looking butt (which i've always been secretly attracted to) and was generally pretty cute. I took her out to dinner once and after I dropped her off, I most def. sniffed the passenger seat. Unfortunately, I did not smell anything, but the car had leather seats, which I assume don't retain much smell if farted on. The seat was porous though, like, it had those little tiny holes in it, so I figured it was worth a shot. That's honestly the only time I've ever tried to smell a girls fart in that direct of a way.
That's the only way that I can do that. I've dropped off a couple of female coworkers home in the past & when they left, i've smelled the passenger seat. One time i've smelled a little bit of something. Sadly those were the only times that happened. Never got to drop them off again :(

Mudofale
26th June 2009, 07:10 AM
Can't say i have cause most of my seat cushins smell like shit from dogs and buds and family members sitting on em and laughin till they shit them selves =/ i do remeber once i almost did i was in Maui and this hot girl with a big ass sat next to me cause we were waiting for something we talked for awhile yada yada then she left and i was alone i was tempted to but i thought *wonder who else set there* nvm....