PDA

View Full Version : Hey im new and pissed

Briansixteen
20th November 2006, 01:18 AM
Hello everyone i am new and need to vent so bare with me here I want to destroy and kill every fuckin bum blastin loser that acts liek a girl on aim or yahoo. you make em sick tomy stomach and I wish to give u a giant cyber punch into ur teeth. I hate the face that guys think they can trick other guys into being gurls and it makes me want to fight a fuckin dinosaur and I cant even think i am so angry. I also hate how "fregel" the fart girls are online.. if you do not introduce urself correctly they will block you. thats fuckin bullhsit u dirty whore. WOW Fuck. I dont want to coem off as annoyign or acrazy fuck on this forum but at the moment i am... So if anyone agrees with me..plz comment and all that. feel free to check out my myspace or im me... Brian32882 (aim) [email protected] (yahoo and msn) And my myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/isengtsdung

Sorry I just had to vent and have a GREAT night.

Brian

Guzara
20th November 2006, 01:33 AM
Can somebody explain me what he wants?

I can't understand him! LOL! All I know he is pretty angry.

Boyatwo
20th November 2006, 01:43 AM
I think he killed my brain.. ::cry ::cry ::cry

Kaioshinsama
20th November 2006, 01:53 AM
It seems like he's really upset that he might have been fooled by a guy masquerading as a girl in chat, and how most 'seemingly' female users have all but their closest friends/cousins blocked, so you really have to go out of your way to get their attention (and/or keep it). What's sad is that most of these 'frugal' fartgirls are guys OR bots. Just my observation of said post by briansixteen.

"By the power of greyskull, I drop my virtual tyranosaurus rex hand profoundly on thee, bitch! Take heed, and ingratiate yourself upon my vehement disgust of your purile and masonic tactics!" (Or something like that, so says briansixteen in his digruntled and irate post) :)

Kaioshinsama

DesLugath
20th November 2006, 01:54 AM
didnt understand either next time speak english

dammit
20th November 2006, 01:55 AM
ugh. This belongs in various discussions.

damnation
20th November 2006, 04:33 AM
hahaha so angry he wants to fight a dinosuar.
good one.

1313Jr.1313
20th November 2006, 04:42 AM
i'd probably find it funnier if i wasn't currently fighting a dino right now... just remember, a t-rex is harmless when you have it in a headlock :)

XGEBX
15th January 2007, 06:19 AM
last time i had a t rex in a head lock i lost a finger lol

Boyatwo
20th January 2007, 06:27 PM
::shout ..............Random!!! ::thanx ::musicus ::musicus ::musicus ::musicus ::offtopic ::offtopic ::offtopic ::offtopic ::hatjump ::hatjump ::hatjump ::gran dad ::cry ::pam ::cry

boogiedown
10th February 2007, 12:22 AM
Great promotional stunt, however, it's not as funny as intended mostly due to the fact that it wasn't written with a thoughtful mind. I do like the angle you have taken, but let's just enjoy some farts mmmkay?