PDA

View Full Version : new hot fart girl

princesslyne
14th June 2009, 08:08 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the farting scene, lol, but I've been around for a while. I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new fart clip posted on My clips4sale page. Enjoy!!

PS - will be psting more fart clips throughout the week, so be sure to keep checking back. I'll try to post an update when I get another one posted.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14404/2424945

effingbillgates
14th June 2009, 08:57 PM
And you always thought you'd never make a fart video!

Welcome to the farting scene! And welcome to our forum, too! I look forward to everybody buying your clips in the future.

Mofoz
14th June 2009, 09:07 PM
Oh my...

So glad you're making fart videos, I know I've talked with you about it before on email and was glad to see you made one a while ago.

Ok I just bought it and I wish you wouldn't eat up so much time with titles and then replay the one fart.

Still I'm glad you're doing it and the gold leggings are fantastic.

princesslyne
14th June 2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

The only reason I had to loop the fart and use the titles was because Clips4Sale won't let you sell a video that is less than 2 mins in length. Sorry guys! Clips4Sale kinda sucks... I'm actually trying to get a member's area up and running soon. Then again.. I've been saying that for YEARS.

And you're right - I thought I'd NEVER make a fart video, now I think they're funny as hell and not to mention profitable!

narmer3678
14th June 2009, 11:43 PM
Please do one in tight jeans !! I love the new video .

princesslyne
15th June 2009, 12:22 AM
I'll see what I can do!

I can't always do slave videos though - My slave lives in Florida, I'm in Chicago. BUT... I may start doing solo fart videos. I haven't decided yet, though.

farthole
15th June 2009, 12:25 AM
Hey you are very hot. But please make some videos where are you naked. :)

princesslyne
15th June 2009, 12:27 AM
Nope, no nudity here. That's My limit.

farthole
15th June 2009, 12:32 AM
Hmm damn that a part of my fetish I want to see the buttcrack while farting...

This is the first time where I am not caring about your pussy, but if you say no ...then not. :)

effingbillgates
15th June 2009, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by princesslyne
I can't always do slave videos though - My slave lives in Florida, I'm in Chicago.

If only there were some more people out there willing to be farted on! Well, you know, if you're ever visiting the UK and find yourself short of a fart slave...

Edited to say: I would follow up on this if I ever thought it was likely, but this post wasn't intended to come across as a genuine "hey use me as a slave!" statement. I was joking, and I wanted to make this clear to prevent the whole thread from degenerating into a list of email addresses from hopefuls who didn't realise this.

Mofoz
15th June 2009, 04:49 AM
I'll see what I can do!

I can't always do slave videos though - My slave lives in Florida, I'm in Chicago. BUT... I may start doing solo fart videos. I haven't decided yet, though.

Solo vids would be great!

effingbillgates
15th June 2009, 04:50 AM
If we're offering suggestions here I would simply say please try to keep your face visible during fart videos. It's part of the dynamic of the whole thing and generally makes it more pleasing. In your first clip, even though your first fart was quieter than the second, I found it a more arousing experience because your face wasn't out of frame.

I hope this is a useful comment!

princesslyne
15th June 2009, 05:31 AM
Well... London is one of my favorite cities! LOL, I appreciate the clarification though... I do tend to get a lot of emails from people wanting to be used in my videos.

narmer3678
15th June 2009, 06:22 AM
Thanks for responding to the tight jeans fart video post. It could totally be solo. You and your hot ass farting is what we really wat to see anyway. Thank you again.

blake215
15th June 2009, 06:41 AM
do some spandex ::great

effingbillgates
15th June 2009, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by narmer3678
You and your hot ass farting is what we really wat to see anyway.

Everyone has a different opinion. I love facefarting videos more than any others; I just get jealous that it's not me under there.

princesslyne
15th June 2009, 04:19 PM
Spandex?! What do you think those shiny pants are? LOL.. but I will work on getting some more up for you guys to enjoy. I just went through my footage from my shoot last week and had a pair of TIGHT TIGHT jeans on in one clip, but I just couldn't manage to squeeze one out!!

janusx
15th June 2009, 05:01 PM
ah brilliant, can't wait to see more videos from you. Keep up the good work and we'll keep buying.

effingbillgates
15th June 2009, 05:51 PM
By the way Lyne if somebody pops up over the next weeks or months and starts throwing the words "HIS DISCOURSE IS MALE" around, please be aware that it'll have nothing to do with anything you've done or said, and also that he doesn't represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone but himself. He's just an asshole and I'd hate for him to scare you away. Just to warn you in advance.

Mofoz
15th June 2009, 06:01 PM
If you ever do solo I would like to see you eating the foods that make you gassy (kind of like foreplay) and then jumping forward to the effects. Or you could show yourself eating beans or whatever in front of a slave so he knows what he will soon endure.

Karl
15th June 2009, 06:24 PM
Farting in jeans is the top,princess

princesslyne
15th June 2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by effingbillgates
By the way Lyne if somebody pops up over the next weeks or months and starts throwing the words "HIS DISCOURSE IS MALE" around, please be aware that it'll have nothing to do with anything you've done or said, and also that he doesn't represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone but himself. He's just an asshole and I'd hate for him to scare you away. Just to warn you in advance.

Thanks for the heads up. I usually just ignore those that are rude. I don't like to fuel their fire.

Mudofale
15th June 2009, 06:49 PM
Why not fuelin fire is fun :> it's so bright and shiney and it smells good *yes im a pyro can't help it fire is just awesome =/*

narmer3678
16th June 2009, 04:17 AM
I just went through my footage from my shoot last week and had a pair of TIGHT TIGHT jeans on in one clip, but I just couldn't manage to squeeze one out!!

I don't know how to do the cool quote thing. That is just a tease!!! Damn Please try again PLEASE ! Even that clip would be hot. You trying to fart in tight jeans is HOT !
Sorry, sometimes it doesn't take much !!!

Guzara
16th June 2009, 10:25 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I usually just ignore those that are rude. I don't like to fuel their fire.

Welcome to forum, I hope we will watch more farts from you so you wont need to loop your videos up to 2 minutes. ::funny ::great

effingbillgates
16th June 2009, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Gassy
I hope we will watch more farts from you so you wont need to loop your videos up to 2 minutes. ::funny ::great

This is true. In this case of the new video, it would be better if some of the facesitting either side of the fart had been kept in, as the build up and reaction are perfectly acceptable parts of a facefarting video. Such a clip doesn't need to be packed out with farts from beginning to end, but more of the context either side of the farting would have been appreciated.

princesslyne
16th June 2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Gassy

Welcome to forum, I hope we will watch more farts from you so you wont need to loop your videos up to 2 minutes. ::funny ::great

Clips4Sale only allows you to post clips if they are atleast 2 mins long... so I HAD to loop it in order to sell it. Sorry!!!

Systemm
17th June 2009, 01:40 AM
U suck....
U dumb blonde fake fart goose...
Don't buy any of her clips she just want to fake u with your wallet to withdraw..
Stop making those clips and show ur real farting skills..otherwise screw!!

FartPallete
17th June 2009, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Systemm
U suck....
Don't buy any of her clips she just want to fake u with your wallet to withdraw..

Are you saying her clips are fake, and is this for real, or are you just some person trolling her?
Can anyone else that has seen any of her clips vouch for this?

Systemm
17th June 2009, 02:03 AM
Yehh...I bought one of her cllips where she shows a big banner titling for 5 seconds...x 3....so that's what you loose in time when you buy it...
The the fart....
I think even a mosquito can fart louder the she does...
I just warn you...think twice!

Mofoz
17th June 2009, 02:03 AM
U suck....

Gassy, crosscheck the IP of this poster they're probably some competition getting jealous.

The farts are real and that's the most important.

Systemm
17th June 2009, 02:09 AM
Well then buy it yourself....
Buy the one where she facesit with gold and try to be honest and real about your fetish dude!
Everyone knows who can be a REAL fart queen...
Bring em on...

effingbillgates
17th June 2009, 06:17 AM
The farts don't need to be loud for the clip to be good. Actually I often prefer the quiet hissy ones. But the nice way of saying what you said is that it's not fair to loop a single fart and add long titles to make a two minute clip just so you can sell it as two minutes. More fart moments from different days should be added in, or even just more facesitting stuff from either side of the fart - the build up and the reaction. An examiner wouldn't accept a 500 word essay copy-pasted six times to make it 3000 words, and we should similarly voice our opinions on this latest clip from Lyne. I agree with you on that.

However there's absolutely no reason for you to flame her, as her intentions are perfectly good. She has no intention to con you so there is no reason for us to boycott her. She will be one of the best girls EVER to ever make clips for our fetish once she's been around here a bit longer, but you seem intent on scaring her away from the outset. Please don't.

effingbillgates
17th June 2009, 06:58 AM
Hey Lyne - I thought you might be interested in checking out this clips4sale group, as these girls deal with farting pretty much in the same way as you do: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/19583/

You obviously have a different style and approach, but you share the fact that farting is only one of several fetishes you deal with, and you also share the humour and enjoyment factor of "bullying" a slave with whatever it is you're doing.

It's worth also noting that while their videos last three minutes or more, they don't always have more than one fart. However the parts before and after the fart are kept in, so we get the threat and the attempt to fart, and we get the girls laughing and the guy suffering afterwards. All perfectly acceptable ways to make a three minute clip, in my opinion (as opposed to looping the same few seconds) - as I say, it doesn't need to be endless farting from beginning to end to make a good farting clip. Although, obviously, if you can manage more than one fart in three minutes it would be preferable!

FartPallete
17th June 2009, 07:32 AM
Yehh...I bought one of her cllips where she shows a big banner titling for 5 seconds...x 3....so that's what you loose in time when you buy it...
The the fart....
I think even a mosquito can fart louder the she does...
I just warn you...think twice!

So they are not fake they are just small.
She already said she does repeats because clips won't let her upload smaller videos.
Which I think she should just wait til she makes enough farts before she uploads.

1313Jr.1313
17th June 2009, 09:45 AM
THANK YOU fp, although at least she warned us instead of straight up lying about it to sell more. it would have been better to save up but i still feel her method was perfectly acceptable.

princesslyne
17th June 2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Mofoz
If you ever do solo I would like to see you eating the foods that make you gassy (kind of like foreplay) and then jumping forward to the effects. Or you could show yourself eating beans or whatever in front of a slave so he knows what he will soon endure.

Well you may have just lucked out.. I just finished the first portion of My FIRST solo fart video... mmm yogurt has a tendency to tear My stomach up! Get ready for some foreplay/fart videos!

princesslyne
17th June 2009, 09:11 PM
Hmm... my farts are not at all fake, that's why the first two clips I've done haven't been that long. However... you can buy the clips if you want, or not buy them - it's up to you. But I'm not in the business to scam people - I have a gift for being gassy and I've finally agreed to use it to My advantage in ways I never realized were possible, lol. I own/operate My own personal successful clips4sale store and I'm always up for trying new things... but I'm not interested in trying to fake you guys - you're the effin' fart experts!!

And My fart was definitely loud... you can hear it over the music and the loud hotel A/C... it may not have been glass-shattering loud but it was loud enough for the camera to pick it up and loud enough for Me to want to use it in a clip.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, which I definitely welcome. I'm new to this so I'm working on getting things right. I know it takes "practice" and I'm willing to practice. hope you don't mind!! All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. That's why I've just finished a huge bowl of yogurt and I'm wearing some super tight jeans - and the camera is set up and ready to go.

But anyway... I'll post back once I get this new SOLO fart video up. I'll get more than one fart going, and it will be loud. T minus 20 minutes until the gas sets in...

princesslyne
17th June 2009, 09:28 PM
OH, and FYI - because I did have to loop the video in order to list it on Clips4Sale, I made sure to also choose the lowest price for the clip $2.99. I would have gladly listed it at a lower price, but C4S is screwy when it comes to time/price.

effingbillgates
17th June 2009, 11:06 PM
Thanks Lyne! Looking forward to your new clips whether solo or with a slave, in tight jeans or pyjamas or whatever. Keep them coming and we'll keep buying and responding!

FartPallete
17th June 2009, 11:18 PM
Hmm... my farts are not at all fake, that's why the first two clips I've done haven't been that long. However... you can buy the clips if you want, or not buy them - it's up to you. But I'm not in the business to scam people - I have a gift for being gassy and I've finally agreed to use it to My advantage in ways I never realized were possible, lol. I own/operate My own personal successful clips4sale store and I'm always up for trying new things... but I'm not interested in trying to fake you guys - you're the effin' fart experts!!

And My fart was definitely loud... you can hear it over the music and the loud hotel A/C... it may not have been glass-shattering loud but it was loud enough for the camera to pick it up and loud enough for Me to want to use it in a clip.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, which I definitely welcome. I'm new to this so I'm working on getting things right. I know it takes "practice" and I'm willing to practice. hope you don't mind!! All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. That's why I've just finished a huge bowl of yogurt and I'm wearing some super tight jeans - and the camera is set up and ready to go.

But anyway... I'll post back once I get this new SOLO fart video up. I'll get more than one fart going, and it will be loud. T minus 20 minutes until the gas sets in...
The person was most likely a troll, and they mentioned thre is only one queen of farts. This business I have noticed is cut throat.
So beware of competitors trying to scare you away from the biz.
I have not seen any of your clips, but you mentioned that you can hear a fart over the music?
I would suggest turning off music and TV, can't control the AC I would imagine, but we want to hear the fart.
That's my two cents.
I'm going to believe you're for real, and that's good. we need more models like that that do not dub, blow raspberries or pump air up their ass.
Ofcourse being attractive is a plus, which you are imo

princesslyne
17th June 2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by FartPallete
The person was most likely a troll, and they mentioned thre is only one queen of farts. This business I have noticed is cut throat.
So beware of competitors trying to scare you away from the biz.
I have not seen any of your clips, but you mentioned that you can hear a fart over the music?
I would suggest turning off music and TV, can't control the AC I would imagine, but we want to hear the fart.
That's my two cents.
I'm going to believe you're for real, and that's good. we need more models like that that do not dub, blow raspberries or pump air up their ass.
Ofcourse being attractive is a plus, which you are imo

The fart was actually an outtake from a face-smothering video. It wasn't supposed to happen, lol, but I'm glad it did. Otherwise the music wouldn't have been on

But yeah I figured the person that accused me of faking it was probably just someone that runs another store or something similar... I get it all the time - competitors love to hate on me!

Alien_Girl
17th June 2009, 11:30 PM
OH, and FYI - because I did have to loop the video in order to list it on Clips4Sale, I made sure to also choose the lowest price for the clip $2.99. I would have gladly listed it at a lower price, but C4S is screwy when it comes to time/price.
I can vouch C4S gives you limits! and I remember trying to upload my first fart clip but it was too short. At first I thought I did something wrong but then I realized it has a minimum time on them LOL I am new to all of this.
Also I have been getting trolled too by people in e-mails like people trying to scare me, or saying that I should get rid of my store how I am not as good as the real fart models or how they are going to pirate my stuff and never have to pay for any of my work because I am not worth it
I just figure it's the competition and don't even worry about it.
I'll still keep making videos as long as people keep buying them so don't give up Lyne!
P.S I sent you an e-mail I am looking to work with other girls and you seem to know what you're doing plus you're very pretty :)

princesslyne
17th June 2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Alien_Girl
I can vouch C4S gives you limits! and I remember trying to upload my first fart clip but it was too short. At first I thought I did something wrong but then I realized it has a minimum time on them LOL I am new to all of this.
Also I have been getting trolled too by people in e-mails like people trying to scare me, or saying that I should get rid of my store how I am not as good as the real fart models or how they are going to pirate my stuff and never have to pay for any of my work because I am not worth it
I'll still keep making videos as long as people keep buying them so don't give up Lyne!
P.S I sent you an e-mail I am looking to work with other girls and you seem to know what you're doing plus you're very pretty :)

Hey girly, thank you for your email! I have been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to respond. I checked out your store though and I'm loving the alien mask - definitely different than anything I've ever seen! I like the whole theme too - it goes perfectly with the mask (obv. u planned it that way and it's creative & cool).

The haters are CRAZY!!! I guess too much time on their hands or something?? Who knows.... I've been dealing with it since I started out doing foot fetish pics/cam in 2004, so I'm used to it by now. That's life, I suppose...

If I'm in Cali I'll look you up! you too keep up the good work!

Alien_Girl
17th June 2009, 11:51 PM

Originally posted by Alien_Girl

Hey girly, thank you for your email! I have been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to respond. I checked out your store though and I'm loving the alien mask - definitely different than anything I've ever seen! I like the whole theme too - it goes perfectly with the mask (obv. u planned it that way and it's creative & cool).

The haters are CRAZY!!! I guess too much time on their hands or something?? Who knows.... I've been dealing with it since I started out doing foot fetish pics/cam in 2004, so I'm used to it by now. That's life, I suppose...

If I'm in Cali I'll look you up! you too keep up the good work!

Thank you that means a lot to me ::great
Yeah I needed some kind of gimmick and I do want to explore all other fetishes.
So there it is :)
The haters don't really bother me and I am not sure why they want to attack me I never did anybody any wrong.
I feel we should all be in on this together no need to be against each other at all.
We're all on the same team as far as I'm concerned.
We should also be more worried about catering to our fans than wasting our time on trying to cat fight with each other. I have been reading in this forum and people complain about fake farts and I think if companies are doing that that is wrong. Or at least it is if they sell them as real.
I'm sure you know as much as I do we work hard on these fart clips! and the people love us for it so instead of hating on us they should start doing the work we do and eat some gassy foods and have some patience to wait for a real fart. Farting is natural and we all do it!

princesslyne
17th June 2009, 11:56 PM
Speaking of working hard... I've been sitting here trying to work up some farts since 3pm... going on 3 hours now. I keep refreshing the forum for some action - so thank you to everyone that is posting because I am BORED!!!!

Apparently the yogurt trick works only when I don't want it to... apparently. Though my stomach is rumbling so I'm hoping something happens sooner rather than later!

Alien_Girl
18th June 2009, 12:07 AM
Speaking of working hard... I've been sitting here trying to work up some farts since 3pm... going on 3 hours now. I keep refreshing the forum for some action - so thank you to everyone that is posting because I am BORED!!!!

Apparently the yogurt trick works only when I don't want it to... apparently. Though my stomach is rumbling so I'm hoping something happens sooner rather than later!

Here is what wortks for me,
2% milk (I am a bit lactose)
Peanuts
dried apricots
lentils
sausage
lima beans
cabbage
black beans
vegetables (any kind of greens)
I know the feeling though sometimes I sit there and wait and wait. I guess when you try and plan on it your butt wants to work against you.
Then there are days you just can't stop farting :)

FartPallete
18th June 2009, 01:29 AM
That would be the shit (pun?) if you two worked together.
I am also liking that we have two of the hottest fart models here hanging out giving each other pointers on how to make the perfect fart clips all for us.
You girls are way cool.

Mofoz
18th June 2009, 02:18 AM
Props to both Alien girls and Princess Lyne for keeping it real. I buy your clips because you're both real and hot. There's a lot of assholes out there but that's true no matter what you do in life...

Alien girl, where are you from in Cali if you don't mind answering? I spent the first 22 years of my life there mainly in SoCal. I'm on the east coast now but would like to move back. The people and weather out here suck but I make good money so it's hard to justify moving back.

princesslyne
18th June 2009, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys!!

I'll post the link to my new fart clip by the end of the night... so far I've worked up some good ones (though it took Me HOURS)... and I can't wait to get some more and get this video up!

Alien_Girl
18th June 2009, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Mofoz
Props to both Alien girls and Princess Lyne for keeping it real. I buy your clips because you're both real and hot. There's a lot of assholes out there but that's true no matter what you do in life...

Alien girl, where are you from in Cali if you don't mind answering? I spent the first 22 years of my life there mainly in SoCal. I'm on the east coast now but would like to move back. The people and weather out here suck but I make good money so it's hard to justify moving back.

Thank you mofoz
I am real but not a real alien heh
I am all over the united states. California is my favorite state as fare as weather goes.
And yay for Lyne on finally getting the farts out! It takes time sometimes but with enough patience you will find yourself farting up a storm! :)

Blaze
18th June 2009, 03:19 AM
Congrats Lyne on getting them to come out. I told you you'd be able to do it. And Alien_Girl, the mask does mask your beautiful face but its definitely an interesting costume. Maybe one day we see the true beauty behind the mask?

princesslyne
18th June 2009, 03:33 AM
I may have a lot of footage... finally my stomach is going crazy... I think the Indian food I just ate helped a little too..

Looks like I'll be farting up a storm through the night!

Mofoz
18th June 2009, 03:42 AM
I may have a lot of footage... finally my stomach is going crazy... I think the Indian food I just ate helped a little too..

Looks like I'll be farting up a storm through the night!

Ohh, I can't wait to see it. You have one of the best asses as well Princess Lyne. Seriously, If you're ever in the DC area we should chat about filming a video.

effingbillgates
18th June 2009, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by FartPallete
I am also liking that we have two of the hottest fart models here hanging out giving each other pointers on how to make the perfect fart clips all for us.
You girls are way cool.

Yep! This forum gets a bit of aggression from places who can't see that it's a good community and not just a piracy network. It should be obvious now that GE is the definitive forum for this fetish, and that we define it honestly rather than being linked and bound to the interests of any specific fart producer.

It's so great to have Princess Lyne and Alien_Girl on board!

princesslyne
18th June 2009, 04:32 AM
First video should be ready in 10 mins - get excited!! I AM!

And yes, that means I'm doing 2 videos tonight... My stomach is killing me!

Mofoz, where were you when I was thinking about moving to DC? lol, kidding :)

narmer3678
18th June 2009, 04:33 AM
Wow, I just stopped by to check he forum and came across this post. Now Im stuck here waiting for the fart report. All that gas in tight jeans, damn that is really hot. I just deposited some cash to make sure I'm ready for this video. Thank you so much both girls for being real and honest to us.

Mofoz
18th June 2009, 04:38 AM
Oh Princess, I have been here 4 years or so. I have been to Chicago as well in the fall, beautiful city, I don't know if I could survive a winter there though. It only snows like 4 time a year in the DC area and each snow is a couple if inches at best.

Why were you thinking moving out here? This town has a lot of overworked and well educated professionals like myself to need to spend money on diversions. And keep our sanity working in endless government and gov contracting bureaucracy.

princesslyne
18th June 2009, 04:47 AM
I was actually looking at DC for a job, but then the economy fell to shit and I decided that I wanted to stay in the MIdwest... so here I am. The winters are hell though, so I tend to hibernate, lol.

Fart video is up - hope you guys enjoy! I'm excited to hear what you think! And I'm still working on the second video.

The link to the video: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14404/2436767

narmer3678
18th June 2009, 04:57 AM
I just checked my flight plan for the morning, and I am actually flying to chicago first, then to orlando, then back home. I will have just missed the live show. I can't wait for the video. Thank you again. Damn, I can't watch the video until tomarrow night. Quick question. Do you point your hot ass into the camera and fart in the new video? All I can do is wish for the night, but your aswer will make it easier to kow what is to come. I'll stop babbling now. Thank you.

princesslyne
18th June 2009, 05:51 AM
OKay so I'm splitting the clip and listing the full version (which includes the food eating... trying to fart, and the actual farts), and also a smaller version which just shows the farts. Since no one is buying the first version I think I'll see if splitting them helps. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know..

Buy them here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/14404

Alien_Girl
18th June 2009, 06:29 AM
OKay so I'm splitting the clip and listing the full version (which includes the food eating... trying to fart, and the actual farts), and also a smaller version which just shows the farts. Since no one is buying the first version I think I'll see if splitting them helps. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know..

Buy them here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/14404

Yay you made a full video!
Just so everyone knows this gal is awesome! So support her as much as you have showed me support! :)

rsdude65
18th June 2009, 11:28 PM
the only thing i can say is wow you both are gorgeous as hell and definitly keep up the great work and lyne your slave videos are good but your solo videos are just amazing you should make alot more solos and i think you will find that this fetish can be very profittable.

dreadsR47
19th June 2009, 01:59 AM
just checked out the clip. fucking fantastic!!

narmer3678
19th June 2009, 06:06 AM
Just got the log video, and soooo glad I did. Amazing !!! PLEASE do more in jeans, You are great at this. The oly thing I would ask for not to complain at all, but your hot ass closer to the camera when you fart. The fanning it to the camera was nice. Thank you !!!!! I will be waiting for the next one.

fartman89
19th June 2009, 07:05 AM
Ok, so I must say, what a great thread. You two girls are frickin sweet. I havent seen any of your videos yet, but I'll get round to it, you are both incredible. Since Princess Lynne seems to be pretty actively patrolling this thread, I will make a request...I have a fantasy about girls farting on leather seats/chairs. I've always wanted to see a video of a girl simply chilling on the computer in a nice comfy leather chair in some tight jeans or something and just letting them rip. Just my two cents. Keep up the great effort!

effingbillgates
19th June 2009, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by narmer3678
The oly thing I would ask for ... your hot ass closer to the camera when you fart.

My preference is for the face to be in frame and visible during the farting. Just shows that the fart fetish isn't one single thing!

princesslyne
19th June 2009, 05:29 PM
Okay, I made sure to try and get my face in most of the fart shots... so those of you can see my face while I rip some ass!

Thank you to all who purchased it! Surprisingly I didn't get as many people purchasing it as I had hoped, though. I have another fart clip I'm waiting to post until I see the most recent one become a little more "successful." Then again it has only been 2 days since I released it for sale on my store, so we'll see what happens.

I have a nice comfy leather couch... so maybe I'll do a couch farting video :)

effingbillgates
19th June 2009, 10:41 PM
Surprisingly I didn't get as many people purchasing it as I had hoped, though.

Hopefully it'll just take a bit of time; not everyone checks here every day, and not everyone will buy clips immediately once they know about them. Short previews on your C4S page for the fart clips might help, though.

effingbillgates
19th June 2009, 10:47 PM
I have a nice comfy leather couch... so maybe I'll do a couch farting video :)

Brilliant! Another idea is anything that makes you appear really ladylike, such as the kind of dress you're wearing in your avatar. The more ladylike, the greater the juxtaposition with the vulgar behaviour, and I love this. So smart slinky dresses, tights and so on are really nice.

buttlover22
20th June 2009, 09:06 PM
Hey princess
I bought the condensed version of your latest vid. Its awesome!! You are amazing! Its really cool that you are willing to listen to all of us here and make adjustments! Huge improvement in vids!
I love the shiny clothing!!! Thats my ultimate fetish! A hot girl in something shiny ripping farts! Any plans to make more of those? I will continue to purchase the great updates!

fartman89
21st June 2009, 04:38 AM
yes you could wear whatever you want in that leather couch farting video lol. I just personally think tight jeans would be the best. But, maybe you could satisfy a few fetishes all in one by wearing the "ladylike" clothing effingbillgates suggested.

Ohgrabme
21st June 2009, 08:09 AM
lyne, just got the condensed fart clip (one without the foreplay) and i thought you did a pretty good job! good stuff, your most def on the right track ::great

SIMON22
21st June 2009, 09:30 AM
shiny silver booty shorts and bikini top please fart in these shorts would be deff good

SIMON22
21st June 2009, 09:36 AM
please could you do a clips farting in white sheer panties bending over doing your make up in a short skirt please

princesslyne
23rd June 2009, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by buttlover22
Hey princess
I bought the condensed version of your latest vid. Its awesome!! You are amazing! Its really cool that you are willing to listen to all of us here and make adjustments! Huge improvement in vids!
I love the shiny clothing!!! Thats my ultimate fetish! A hot girl in something shiny ripping farts! Any plans to make more of those? I will continue to purchase the great updates!

you're in luck! I just posted a video of Me farting in My shiny pants http://www.clips4sale.com/store/14404/2451974

Thanks for all the suggestions/compliments. I'm working on getting some more done for you guys! Hope you like this one!

Mofoz
24th June 2009, 02:12 AM

Originally posted by buttlover22
Hey princess

you're in luck! I just posted a video of Me farting in My shiny pants http://www.clips4sale.com/store/14404/2451974

Thanks for all the suggestions/compliments. I'm working on getting some more done for you guys! Hope you like this one!

Looks very nice!

Would you ever try lighting or cupping your farts? ::funny

captainrodney
24th June 2009, 02:35 AM
princess lynne you are truly gorgeous. and your clips are the first ones i have ever purchased. keep posting vids. love your feet also!

princesslyne
24th June 2009, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by captainrodney
princess lynne you are truly gorgeous. and your clips are the first ones i have ever purchased. keep posting vids. love your feet also!

Thank you for purchasing them!!! Glad you liked them!

princesslyne
24th June 2009, 03:33 AM
[/quote]

Looks very nice!

Would you ever try lighting or cupping your farts? ::funny[/quote]

Damn... well I don't have renter's insurance, so probably not.

narmer3678
24th June 2009, 05:54 AM
Damn, nice new video. Danni looks to be as hot as you, do you think she would ever do a fart video with you. Both of you in tight jeans would be amazing, and could make you both some cash !!!!

princesslyne
24th June 2009, 04:57 PM
Danni lives on the east coast, so it's not easy for us to get together. I'll mention it to her and see what she says though, lol.

princesslyne
25th June 2009, 05:46 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone that's purchasing my new fart videos! Currently 3 of my fart videos have sold REALLY well... and it motivates me to make more video clips for you guys!