PDA

View Full Version : advice

foxface
13th June 2009, 08:43 AM
so i just started dating this girl, and weve talked briefly about sex, i told her i love licking ass, and she says she loves anal, im a petite guy and shes a mid size girl got a good 60 80 lb on me.

any advice on getting her to let me lick her ass.

and then when to introduce farting or even dirty ass?

raulroquell
13th June 2009, 04:04 PM
The technique that always works for me is simply just doing it. You have to start off with kissing her ass cheeks slowly (obviously with her lying on her stomach) letting her get into your ass kissing. Spread her legs so her ass cheeks open exposing her asshole and slow start licking your way in. Once your near her asshole, pass by a few times to tease, but each time you get a little closer to it until you ultimately just start the rimming process. Do it for a long time WHILE you are starting to gently glide your finger over her wet pussy but NOT entering her pussy at all. Just let her wet pussy lubricate your finger as you slide it over the outside of her lips while starting to go deeper in her asshole with your tongue. As soon as she associates getting rimmed with something that has an incredible feeling she will let you do it whenever you want!

You will develop a technique that works for her since all women are different and each technique has to be tweaked for it to work properly. My best advice is NOT talking about anything ass related above simple anal sex. If she is cool with anal sex, chances are she will be cool with anything ass related but you don't want to rush things and you don't want to spook her either. Patience my friend, patience. As for her having a dirty ass for you to lick, you can gradually introduce rimming her after she poops making sure YOU tell her how good her ass tastes. She will put it together and start letting you do whatever you want to her whenever you feel like it. The only way these things work is if SHE is completely turned on by what you do to her. The only frustrating thing in all of this is the process to get you to where you want to be is the time it takes you to get you there... You might have to do this slowly over a few months until you arrive at your goal! Good luck my friend!

SionDS
13th June 2009, 07:58 PM
If she loves anal, then she will defiantly be open to having her ass licked, if she hasn't let other guys do it already. I wouldn't worry about it.

What do you mean by dirty ass? I assume you mean licking her after she took a shit? If so, just make licking her asshole a normal part of forplay, and when you catch her at a time where she has taken a shit already and might not want you to lick because of embarrassment, just say "babe, you're so hot you could never be gross to me." or something complementary like that. Or even just "I don't mind." Only tell her that when she is wet and horny since she will be more cool with it than just in normal conversation.

As for farting, it will happen when you have anal sex with her regardless. After her farting on your cock enough, just flat out tell her that it's hot. You got to introduce these fetishes early on or else she might think of you as being too secretive later on when she finds out. You are lucky that she loves anal since it's a given she will fart on your dick, and also get her poop on it. Because of that, you already have it better than most guys looking to introduce this stuff to new girlfriends.

What have you done so far? Have you had anal with her yet, and was it stinky anal?

Killbuster
8th January 2010, 07:10 PM
Dont lick the ass. Only smell if i was you. Cuz If you lick the pussy doggystyle then ur nose is exact above her asshole.

Assholes have alot of virusses got to wikipedia and search about it. Cuz if you lick it unclean u can get sick