PDA

View Full Version : (request) brooke bigcuties.com

son178
7th June 2009, 02:31 PM
does anyone have any vidoes of brooke from bigcuites.com?
I heard there are some burping ones.

neroangelus
7th June 2009, 06:30 PM
The sit is http://bigcuties.com/ and curiosity do these gals even fart on there clips?

DANNYH
8th June 2009, 12:32 AM
aeee man those chicks are nastyyyyyyyyy :ohmy

son178
8th June 2009, 02:33 AM
does anyone have any clips anywhere of brooke?

firmman_10
8th June 2009, 03:40 AM
Big booty is right, cuties are truly not!!! Should read big fat and nasty!!! ::shok You would need a whole roll of paper towels right down to the bare roll after one of these girl farted. Besides, I'm sure there ass has not seen light of day in quiet a while due to the amount of fat that there ass has. ::roll

smitti
8th June 2009, 07:07 AM
but dat shit wuz gross

DANNYH
8th June 2009, 12:30 PM
amen to firmman_10 true wordsss :D

Mudofale
8th June 2009, 08:16 PM
omg with all those rolls wheres the butter? but really tho thats gross way to much fat if they did fart it would just get stuck in there fat rolls i mean i like big booty's but thats just to much

son178
8th June 2009, 08:26 PM
i would just like a link to a video please!
Brooke!

FartPallete
8th June 2009, 10:01 PM
After seeing this site, and how people are into it.
I don't think having a fart fretish is weird anymore.
I mean come on. How can anyone fuck any of those girls?
You'd have to have a 15 inch cock just to get past all the fat.
Those are not even humans, they are monsters.

dolgerforkabone
8th June 2009, 11:48 PM
dude! i dont think any of us wants to touch any of those "girls" so no, we dont have clips of them, eww, saying "clips of them" makes me feel sick :[

singledont
9th June 2009, 04:05 AM
jeez how quick everyone is to judge, you'd think with a fetish like this we'd be understanding or at the very least tolerant of other peoples unique preferences. We all want to belong but if you're reading this, chances are you don't, so love yourself and others.

FartPallete
9th June 2009, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by singledont
jeez how quick everyone is to judge, you'd think with a fetish like this we'd be understanding or at the very least tolerant of other peoples unique preferences. We all want to belong but if you're reading this, chances are you don't, so love yourself and others.

Actually I don't want to "belong" I was doing just fine when no one knew about this fart fetish, now that the idiots on youtube and myspace have made it very apparent we exist, it makes it a lot harder for my game that is for sure.
People who have a fetish for beasts like these on this site, are lucky, all they got to do is move to the midwest and they would be in hog heaven. pun?
So stop acting like people into fat chicks are victims, any fat chick would LOVE the attention. You can get yourself 6 fat chicks a day.
We are still the victims here.
Especially since now we got illiterate people being vocal about trying to make us "belong" whenever a girl makes a video of her farting on youtube.

HOOF HEARTED
9th June 2009, 05:26 AM
A lot of the women have pretty faces & are big in the right areas. Just concentrate on those areas. Yes i'll agree that the giant guts & legs are the major turn offs.

1313Jr.1313
9th June 2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by FartPallete
After seeing this site, and how people are into it.
I don't think having a fart fretish is weird anymore.
I mean come on. How can anyone fuck any of those girls?
You'd have to have a 15 inch cock just to get past all the fat.
Those are not even humans, they are monsters.

lol, sarcasm is hilarious. ::roll ::roll

smellyfartsrule
9th June 2009, 02:32 PM
I agree with singledont, coming from our fetish's stand-point and some of the other fetishes that some of us our into, why is that so bad

FartPallete
9th June 2009, 08:52 PM
You guys act like just because we have a fart fetish we're not allowed to think anything is disturbing.
Hey if people are into these animals fine, whatever floats their boat.
But I sure the hell am not.

Super_Fart
9th June 2009, 11:30 PM
It's the blob!

1313Jr.1313
10th June 2009, 06:45 AM
nobody said we couldn't find anything disturbing, but there's a big difference between not being into something and insulting the people who are. because we have the fetish we have, we should be a little better about other fetishes and preferences.

FartPallete
10th June 2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
nobody said we couldn't find anything disturbing, but there's a big difference between not being into something and insulting the people who are. because we have the fetish we have, we should be a little better about other fetishes and preferences.

I don't think anyone has insulted people into these beasts. All I saw was people insulting the beasts themselves.
I personally think it is horrible to encourage people to get fat like that. That is very unhealthy for them.

1313Jr.1313
10th June 2009, 09:43 AM
you're right, it is very unhealthy FOR THEM. that's still the path that they chose (in some cases) or proof that there are other priorities that come before their appearance.

however, by calling them beasts (and comparing a tolerance, if not more, of big/tall/skinny/fat/ugly to bestiality) you insult the people who are into them much in the same way it would insult much of this board i said that they were all into bestiality. it's completely illogical and pretty much just hurtful for no reason. if it's a slip of the tongue or caught up in the moment thing then that's one thing, but coming back later and defending blind discrimination is ridiculous. this board isn't about putting down people based on looks; it's about enjoying a fetish regardless of what part of it you are into.

FartPallete
10th June 2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
you're right, it is very unhealthy FOR THEM. that's still the path that they chose (in some cases) or proof that there are other priorities that come before their appearance.

however, by calling them beasts (and comparing a tolerance, if not more, of big/tall/skinny/fat/ugly to bestiality) you insult the people who are into them much in the same way it would insult much of this board i said that they were all into bestiality. it's completely illogical and pretty much just hurtful for no reason. if it's a slip of the tongue or caught up in the moment thing then that's one thing, but coming back later and defending blind discrimination is ridiculous. this board isn't about putting down people based on looks; it's about enjoying a fetish regardless of what part of it you are into.

Well I see your point then and I appoligize for those who have been hurt in my statements.

Mudofale
10th June 2009, 08:22 PM
Hope i didn't hurt anyone wit my joke i thought it was funny =/ i understand how people like it cause people like diffrent things and fat women need love to but ya thats 100x more fat then id like X.X havin sex would be like a death wish lol

fart4me12
20th June 2009, 06:59 PM
I wish they would fart cause i know its gon be supa bubbly ::beach

son178
20th June 2009, 09:31 PM
i know! that's why i want it! Do you have any videos of a BBW?

fart4me12
20th June 2009, 10:08 PM
Yeah here it is its one small fart but she got a fat ass not for dayz but for decades i would like to see more bbw with a fat ass like her farting she don,t fake da funk

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh3g4r3ikiz/Phat ass.mpeg

Mudofale
21st June 2009, 01:15 AM
big ass doesn't always mean bubbly farts take Mina and Belle from southern bells and MinaBBW there farts were sometimes squeeky or airy Belle had small farts that where just little puffs so ya =/

fart4me12
21st June 2009, 04:53 AM
If they wear supa tight denim jeans, panty or panty hose its a guarantee cause that fat ass is squeezed tight an example look at ana from joyangeles when she squeez her butt cheeks together all bubbly farts break loose

Fedu
9th December 2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by fart4me12
Yeah here it is its one small fart but she got a fat ass not for dayz but for decades i would like to see more bbw with a fat ass like her farting she don,t fake da funk

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh3g4r3ikiz/Phat ass.mpeg

Link is dead. Any chance of a re-up? Was it of Brooke?? thanx bud.

dolgerforkabone
10th December 2009, 03:43 AM
fuck u for rising this dead disgusting post!

ryanmaes
10th December 2009, 07:10 AM
what the lard ass is going on? this is pretty much lardy

1313Jr.1313
10th December 2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by dolgerforkabone

and thank you for this terrific contribution to the board. without this comment, i don't know how we could have continued our lives.

Fedu
10th December 2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by dolgerforkabone

Just ignore threads that don't appeal to you dude, and mind your own fucking business. I happen to like some bbws, so what?!

1313Jr.1313
11th December 2009, 06:46 AM
so what??? that OBVIOUSLY means your sister's a whore.

dolgerforkabone
11th December 2009, 04:01 PM
PWND! NUFF IS SAID :fuck :fuck :fuck