PDA

View Full Version : A message to all!

Alien_Girl
2nd June 2009, 10:47 PM
Hi guys sorry I've not been able to answer all of your e-mails and questions.
I am a busy girl. But I try to get to everyone.
I made a new fart clip in which I dedicated to you guys.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/30282
Please post here letting me know what you think of it! Or what I should do to make it better.
I am having a hard time convincing my slave into making more face fart videos but I am sure he will come around if he sees how popular they are.
He says he still can't get the smell out of his nose He can be so dramatic sometimes ::roll
But I did make some good solo stuff in my new compilation.
I even made an angle as to where it looks like I am face farting you since I have been getting e-mails of people wanting me to face fart them.
Please post here letting me know what you think of it! Or what I should do to make it better.
Sorry guys as much as I'd love to I cannot meet anyone. This is a dangerous world :)
I do love reading your e-mails especially if you have any requests of what you want me to do, or just ego boosting fan mail ::great

PS I was asked what makes me fart so much. I have this recipe for a stew that I made for the face farting videos which consist of
white beans, lentils, italian sausage, garlic and lots of onions.
I am naturally a gassy girl but that gave me a pretty good kick.

jimmy79
2nd June 2009, 11:20 PM
marry me :)

pdizzle84
3rd June 2009, 12:22 AM
Alien Girl you're awesome. ::great

roach3
3rd June 2009, 12:48 AM
i'm curious...does farting turn you on.....?

Mofoz
3rd June 2009, 12:54 AM
Thanks!

Keep it up, I could tell your slave wasn't too into a lot of your torments.

I'm glad you told us what you eat, it must be interesting planning it the day of the shoot when you're out and about and farting all over the place.

FartPallete
3rd June 2009, 02:51 AM
That clip was fucking rad!
That is also the first clip I have seen where the model has actually mentioned us in the clip.
I almost feel like I'm famous.

Alien_Girl
3rd June 2009, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by roach3
i'm curious...does farting turn you on.....?

No I just love to fart but I am not sexually attracted to it. I did get turned on when I made my slave smell my farts though.
But I think that was just because I was torturing him.

Alien_Girl
3rd June 2009, 10:46 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that all my clips on my site now have previews.

raulroquell
6th June 2009, 03:24 PM
OK Kids, here's my review of ALien Girl's clips. I bought all 4 clips from her and they ALL are amazing! I liked her fart clips so much that I'm almost thinking of buying her masturbation clip just so I can hear how she sounds when she cums! I haven't enjoyed a C4S store in a long time until I found her store and I thank AG for what she has done for me! :) She's well worth the investment in my opinion!

Alien_Girl
13th June 2009, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by raulroquell
OK Kids, here's my review of ALien Girl's clips. I bought all 4 clips from her and they ALL are amazing! I liked her fart clips so much that I'm almost thinking of buying her masturbation clip just so I can hear how she sounds when she cums! I haven't enjoyed a C4S store in a long time until I found her store and I thank AG for what she has done for me! :) She's well worth the investment in my opinion!
That's a very sweet thing to say THANK YOU! :)

raulroquell
13th June 2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Alien_Girl

Originally posted by raulroquell
That's a very sweet thing to say THANK YOU! :)

No, Thank YOU Aliengirl. :)