PDA

View Full Version : Gassyerotica: Live chat! geesee chat IMPORTANT

Fartingbabes
2nd June 2009, 02:20 AM
Hey guys I opened up a live geesee chat room dedicated to gassyerotica and anything about fartfetishmedia.

http://www.geesee.com/sys/geesee.ashx?chatid=1&defaultroomname=Gassyerotica

the password to enter the chat is: Fartfetishforum

if the link doesnt work I did something wrong so just go to geesee and search "Gassyerotica"

I understand its a cheap chat but it still works

HAVE FUN AND SEE YOU IN CHAT ::beach

(also gassy it can be put on the main page of the site through embedding if you would like)

tetsuo
2nd June 2009, 02:42 AM
Maybe Gassy should look into IRC. A great way to chat and share files.

Fartingbabes
2nd June 2009, 03:19 AM
whats irc and does it cost money

NitroEvo
2nd June 2009, 06:33 AM
irc stands for internet relay chat and no it's free.

this is the site.

http://www.mirc.com/

Bobba
2nd June 2009, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by NitroEvo
irc stands for internet relay chat and no it's free.

this is the site.

http://www.mirc.com/

dude.. I hope that's not your ass on that avatar... ::confused

Fartingbabes
2nd June 2009, 07:52 AM
I looked into irc and its quite laggy and I think geesee is alot better mostly because its easier to access also lol bobba ::funny

afangorn
2nd June 2009, 09:08 AM
IRC is really newb hostile. I've done my best to get into it and its just not worth the effort in my opinion. its an old skeletal version of instant messaging services that has been ignored since the 90s for better and more serviceable chat clients.
but on the other hand I hear its easiest for programmers to use to incorporate a live chat into their website.

Guzara
2nd June 2009, 09:29 AM
Gassyerotica already have integrated forum chat from 2007 year on this adress, and link is visible on index page , but because of bad interest, chat is currently disabled.
I can activate him again.

Find it on the index.

NitroEvo
2nd June 2009, 10:35 PM
lol no bobba its my ex girlfriend

Fartingbabes
2nd June 2009, 11:15 PM
I wish I wouldve known that before I spent 15 dollars upgrading it then another 15 upgrading it again :ohmy

tetsuo
3rd June 2009, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Fartingbabes
I looked into irc and its quite laggy and I think geesee is alot better mostly because its easier to access also lol bobba ::funny

laggy? Not at all.

tetsuo
3rd June 2009, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by afangorn
IRC is really newb hostile. I've done my best to get into it and its just not worth the effort in my opinion. its an old skeletal version of instant messaging services that has been ignored since the 90s for better and more serviceable chat clients.
but on the other hand I hear its easiest for programmers to use to incorporate a live chat into their website.

You need to get your facts straight, because you could not be anymore wrong. IRC is very easy to use, it couldn't be any more straightforward. Ignored since the 90s? ::roll tell that to the millions of people on irc servers right now. IRC is not a client, it's a service and no other service can touch IRC when it comes to speed, usability, and file sharing. IRC is the be all and end all when it comes to online chatting.

afangorn
3rd June 2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by tetsuo

You need to get your facts straight, because you could not be anymore wrong. IRC is very easy to use, it couldn't be any more straightforward. Ignored since the 90s? ::roll tell that to the millions of people on irc servers right now. IRC is not a client, it's a service and no other service can touch IRC when it comes to speed, usability, and file sharing. IRC is the be all and end all when it comes to online chatting.
And finally we come to the last and most irritating reason to not bother with IRC.
the userbase.
thanks for the demonstration. ::great

yapyepyo
3rd June 2009, 12:16 PM
I have to agree with tetsuo. It just takes a moment to get used to it. If you use nonamescript it looks a little better then the normal client.

tetsuo
3rd June 2009, 10:54 PM

And finally we come to the last and most irritating reason to not bother with IRC.
the userbase.

Oh, I am so sorry for trying to correct your mistakes. Next time I'll just leave your false information alone and give people the wrong ideas. I don't think I was being insulting, but if I was I apologize.

Fartingbabes
1st July 2009, 12:37 AM
Im working on buying a better chat now. I found a good one called CB it allows alot more people to be in one room than geesee

Mudofale
1st July 2009, 12:44 AM

the userbase.

Oh, I am so sorry for trying to correct your mistakes. Next time I'll just leave your false information alone and give people the wrong ideas. I don't think I was being insulting, but if I was I apologize.

Tetsuo iuno if your just born to argue but lately since the big torrent debate you've come off as sorta a jackass now im not trying to be mean or anything just you been gettin into arguements *or sarcastic remarks* over small things but anyway IRC isn't the most used Chat/Communication im pretty sure Ventrilo outnumbers it 10000000 to 1 ::great

1313Jr.1313
2nd July 2009, 10:41 AM
1, that was about a month ago, lol.
2, i'm pretty sure that texting outnumbers ventrillo 10000000 to 1 (proving just how dumb people are... god i hate texting).

tetsuo
2nd July 2009, 04:20 PM
Yeah, all of this shit happened before the torrent thing. But I appreciate the jackass remark. Thanks. Oh yeah, does the fact that I've never heard of Ventrillo say anything? Looking into it, Ventrillo is a voip, which IRC blows out of the water anyway.

Oh, and could you please show me all of the arguments I have been getting into? If I remember correctly it was you who was arguing with another user in the Torrents topic. I just stated my opinion, you were the one arguing. I think you have me confused with onlycash, because this topic is the only one I believe that I've had an argument in. I don't even know if you could call it an argument, I was just correcting someones mistake.

FartLove88
2nd July 2009, 08:40 PM
i entered the geesee chat room, but its just loading/connecting. nothing is happening.