PDA

View Full Version : FART STORY: ..Jen and Bob

Guzara
18th November 2006, 12:27 AM
Riiiiiiiiiinnnnnngg...Rrriiiinnnnnggg..the phone echoed through the house.. Bob jumped up from his nap on the couch and picked up the phone. "Hello.." said Bob in that 'just woke up' voice. "Hey" replied Jen.. It was her. Jen. The girl that lived up the street that Bob had secretly liked since they were 10. She was 19 now, and as beautiful as ever. She had blonde hair down slightly past her shoulders, nice large breasts, an hourglass figure.. Bob instantly shook off the sleepiness and they began to talk about the days happenings. "What's up, Jen?" he said, still trying to wake up. She replied "Eh, just sitting around over here". Then, in that ever familiar voice, she said "Wanna come up and hang out for a while?". Despite his wish to go back to sleep, Bob wasn't going to miss a chance to be with the girl he secretly adored. He replied with a "Sure, be right up."

Bob walked up the hill and stepped inside Jen's house. She was on her way up the stairs to her room when he walked in. She stopped and invited him on up. They were comfortable around each other. They had known each other as long as either could remember. Bob and realized his feelings when he was 10. Bob followed her up the stairs.. She sat down on one beanbag and Bob on another..It had been a few years since Bob had been up to Jen's. He went there regularly until they were about 12 then because of school and lack of time, quit visiting for a while..They were both 19 now.. "So, how's life been?" she asked, while getting more comfortable in the beanbag." "Ok I guess.." replied Bob. They chatted about this and that for about 10 minutes.. "Hey, I gotta fart.." she said interrupting Bob in the middle of a sentence.

He suddenly remembered the fun they had as younger kids with farting. Since that time however, Bob had developed sort of a fetish for this sort of thing. He nervously replied "Let's hear it." She raised to one side, strained a little and let a squeaker. "Ahhhhh, felt good" she said while getting back in the chair. She giggled a second then said "I still act like this sometimes." Bob was getting turned on. Stretched out in the chair his 'happiness' was obvious.. He reached to pull his shirt down but Jen glanced down and saw his erection. "Did my fart turn you on, Bob?" she taunted in a playful tone. Bob meekly admitted it..since he couldn't deny it. She smiled and replied with one word..."cool".. She looked at him and he looked at her, and Bob knew what would happen next.

She told him to close his eyes. Bob agreed and got down with his head in the middle of his beanbag and waited for Jen..Bob waiting for a few minutes (which) seemed like a few hours to him. He felt pressure on his chest and opened his eyes to see Jen sitting on his chest, with her anus just a few inches from his nose. She was still wearing her skin tight jeans. "If you can't make yourself fart then I'll fart on your face" she said to Bob. Bob wasn't about to fart himself and told her he couldn't. "Oh well, guess I'll have to fart on you then." She picked herself up and straddled his nose. She ordered him to put his hands around her stomach. He did so without hesitation. She strained.. He could feel her stomach muscles stiffen greatly. She remained like that for about 10 seconds then relaxed. "Damn, I can't do it" she said while exhaling. Bob caught a glimpse of her face, which was really red.. Then, without warning, "Wait..here.."..she strained for a second and RRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPppppp.. "Ahh" she relaxed.. The smell was overwhelming. Bob was in heaven!. She unbuttoned/unzipped his Levi's and (still sitting on his chest) played with him until he came.. Bob went home very happy that day.. With their newly discovered enjoyments of each other, Bob and Jen spent many days with Jen on top of his face. Bob loved watching her jump up and down on her old trampoline and fart.