PDA

View Full Version : cutetst girl that fartet on me

koonlisi
10th May 2009, 07:02 PM
I met this girls friday night in the club and i was with her untill now. we did almost 2 dasy sex all the time. this morning when she woke up i asked her to let me lick her asshole. she was ok with that. i started smelling the ass and licking it. omg, u guys dont wanna know how i was feeling. best smeel in the word. i put my tongue untill the end it was so tasty. i asked her to fart and she was like WTH . i said this is my fantasy and after 2-3 min talking she said ok no problem. she tried and she did it. guys, she is gone now and i might not see her anymore cuz she has bf and her bf is coming back today. her fart was like smell of flower and heaven. i wish i meet her again.
here is her pic
http://i43.tinypic.com/t98o09.jpg

nebasil
10th May 2009, 07:05 PM
Congrats!! Shes a hottie. And mite I add you got some balls not just for the deed but posting a pic too!!! Awsome!

FartPallete
10th May 2009, 07:28 PM
God damnit I knew she wouldn't be faithful while I was gone.

fartman89
10th May 2009, 08:28 PM
lmao

lerkerboi
10th May 2009, 08:32 PM
her name Angelina?

http://www.gatorarticles.com/Angelina-Maben/

Originally posted by koonlisi
I met this girls friday night in the club and i was with her untill now. we did almost 2 dasy sex all the time. this morning when she woke up i asked her to let me lick her asshole. she was ok with that. i started smelling the ass and licking it. omg, u guys dont wanna know how i was feeling. best smeel in the word. i put my tongue untill the end it was so tasty. i asked her to fart and she was like WTH . i said this is my fantasy and after 2-3 min talking she said ok no problem. she tried and she did it. guys, she is gone now and i might not see her anymore cuz she has bf and her bf is coming back today. her fart was like smell of flower and heaven. i wish i meet her again.
here is her pic

Guzara
10th May 2009, 09:39 PM
what haha?

jason1412
10th May 2009, 09:58 PM
LOL LOL LOL

farthole
10th May 2009, 10:38 PM
LOL wzf ??!

takesages
10th May 2009, 11:13 PM
@lerkerboi
Haha, that's great.

lerkerboi
10th May 2009, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Gassy
what haha?

I'm a bullshit detector, theres a few other bullshitters around here fyi. I'll reveal them when I feel like it, or you can PM me.

Guzara
11th May 2009, 12:10 AM
but story was good, picture ruin everything ::funny

DANNYH
11th May 2009, 12:49 AM
hahah aww man classic =)) hahaha busteddd

arseworshipper
11th May 2009, 03:12 AM
LoL, my bullshit senses were going off on the first post.

lerkerboi
11th May 2009, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by arseworshipper
LoL, my bullshit senses were going off on the first post.

mine too but its more fun to prove it

koonlisi
11th May 2009, 06:33 AM
it was a story :)

fartman89
11th May 2009, 07:25 AM
LMAO this is quickly becoming the funniest thread I've ever seen on this board. Great job, whoever sniffed that one out, no pun intended

Mudofale
13th May 2009, 09:57 AM
i had a feelin it might be bs since his thing says hes a girl and his comment thing says Lis o.o iuno lol seemed fishy and DAAAAYUYUUUUMMM stone cold busted

gas is good
13th May 2009, 02:39 PM
haha thats some funny ass shit

windfan
15th May 2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by koonlisi
here is her pic

did you manage to make it through gradeschool? anyone with a brain could identify your stupid story for what it is...BULLSHIT. you know what they say bout guys that need to invent their sexual encounters. they. aint. getting. any. might i suggest you go back to school and learn how the net isnt gonna conceal this fact when youre language gives you away.

1313Jr.1313
15th May 2009, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by windfan
did you manage to make it through gradeschool? anyone with a brain could identify your stupid story for what it is...BULLSHIT. you know what they say bout guys that need to invent their sexual encounters. they. aint. getting. any. might i suggest you go back to school and learn how the net isnt gonna conceal this fact when youre language gives you away.

wow, lol. way to make yourself look like an ass ::roll ::roll ::roll ::roll

windfan
17th May 2009, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313

you show yourself to be a complete ass everytime you defend these pathetic losers. go back to cybering with guys as they pretend to be girls, you ass.

Mudofale
17th May 2009, 05:40 AM

you show yourself to be a complete ass everytime you defend these pathetic losers. go back to cybering with guys as they pretend to be girls, you ass.

all i gotta say is but we seriesly didn't =/ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos)

1313Jr.1313
17th May 2009, 10:58 AM

way to miss the point. you look like an ass for saying something that's ALREADY BEEN SAID more than 5 times, fyi, and now you look like an idiot for having me have to explain this to you. then you make yourself out to be ignorant as well by saying that i cyber with guys pretending to be girls. you yourself have officially made yourself out to be ignorant, an idiot, AND an ass all in two posts (although the last post made you look like an ass as well, so technically you pulled that off in one post)... way to go.

and to mud, GREAT vid, lol ::roll ::roll

windfan
19th May 2009, 04:07 PM

way to miss the point. you look like an ass for saying something that's ALREADY BEEN SAID more than 5 times, fyi, and now you look like an idiot for having me have to explain this to you. then you make yourself out to be ignorant as well by saying that i cyber with guys pretending to be girls. you yourself have officially made yourself out to be ignorant, an idiot, AND an ass all in two posts (although the last post made you look like an ass as well, so technically you pulled that off in one post)... way to go.

and to mud, GREAT vid, lol ::roll ::roll

save it jr. elsewhere youre defending a male masquerading as a girl and youre too fucking brainless to see that queer for what he is. fail.

ras_sham
19th May 2009, 08:22 PM
the more important thing is, HOW did you know where the picture was from?

humayan
20th May 2009, 07:33 AM
Your day dream! Why you want to share it.

lerkerboi
20th May 2009, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by ras_sham
the more important thing is, HOW did you know where the picture was from?

I'll tell you if you make me a contributor. ;)

1313Jr.1313
20th May 2009, 07:58 AM
"save it jr. elsewhere youre defending a male masquerading as a girl and youre too fucking brainless to see that queer for what he is. fail."

i know you fail at grammar/spelling/life/responding logically, but YOU don't have to point it out that blatantly; you do it well enough in your posts. if you can tell me where i'm defending a male masquerading as a girl then i will step down (more than likely a quote will be necessary), but since i am 100% sure that you can't do that, i'll just let your lack of apostrophes prove that you are the bitch of the english language. way to do my work for me, bitch (of the english language which you seem proud of considering the effort you must put into it in order for you be that much of a bitch).

windfan
20th May 2009, 03:27 PM
"save it jr. elsewhere youre defending a male masquerading as a girl and youre too fucking brainless to see that queer for what he is. fail."

i know you fail at grammar/spelling/life/responding logically, but YOU don't have to point it out that blatantly; you do it well enough in your posts. if you can tell me where i'm defending a male masquerading as a girl then i will step down (more than likely a quote will be necessary), but since i am 100% sure that you can't do that, i'll just let your lack of apostrophes prove that you are the bitch of the english language. way to do my work for me, bitch (of the english language which you seem proud of considering the effort you must put into it in order for you be that much of a bitch).

jr...lil lesson...im a postgrad doing a masters theres nothing wrong with my grammar and spelling i just dont think that commenting in a FART FETISH FORUM compares to writing a fucking thesis so i dont give a fuck what you think...the fact nothing you have eva said in response to my criticisms has displayed an ounce of academic discourse is enough to demonstrate that youre an uneducated clown so youre wasting your time trying to flex your cleverness because it doesnt exist...go back to defending those "girls" like "haley" you fucking imbecile.

splat
20th May 2009, 03:42 PM
thers nuthin rong wit muh spelin ether cuz i m colleg kid n i lern how to do nglish n stuf cuz i can tiype goode at spellng.

we show'd him dint we widnfan lolololololololwtflolbbqomglolol111!shift1

koonlisi
20th May 2009, 07:52 PM
wow.
i didnt know my story could make a problem between some loosers.
if u dont like my story, just ignore it and go to hell. ur not supposed to read evrything in this board

colbydenn
21st May 2009, 04:50 AM

while were pointing out grammar errors, you forgot a comma between "proud of" and "considering". :rolleyes but thanks for the english lecture. and to be honest, you seem to know a little too much of a stranger on a fart fetish forum that you just happen to also be registered to. and just because something isnt proven, that doesnt mean that it cant possibly be true. look at O. J. Simpson for example, or Michael Jackson. haha "gimme some of that jesus juice!" ::roll

1313Jr.1313
21st May 2009, 09:04 AM
jr...lil lesson...im a postgrad doing a masters theres nothing wrong with my grammar and spelling i just dont think that commenting in a FART FETISH FORUM compares to writing a fucking thesis so i dont give a fuck what you think...the fact nothing you have eva said in response to my criticisms has displayed an ounce of academic discourse is enough to demonstrate that youre an uneducated clown so youre wasting your time trying to flex your cleverness because it doesnt exist...go back to defending those "girls" like "haley" you fucking imbecile.

dude, unless you are an english professor, your credentials don't mean shit. wow, you're a postgrad who can't use an apostrophe. you're doing a masters with no apostrophes. commenting in a fart fetish forum doesn't compare to writing a thesis on fucking without apostrophes. you "dont" give a fuck what i think WITHOUT APOSTROPHES. hey, i'm just trying to better you as a person, but if you want to be an intolerant dick and argue about something that you have no evidence to prove anything you say then that's your choice. seriously, you say that you're a postgrad who's writing a thesis and you can't even do a tiny bit of research to prove you point. if you really are what you say you are (not a complete moron), then your next post will contain some indisputable proof that haley is a man. otherwise you will just prove that you're wrong about yet another thing (not being a complete moron).

and, colbydenn, my, bad, for, missing, a, comma,. thank, you, for, pointing, it, out, for, me. trust, me it, won't, happen, again, (dammit). also, while the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of non-absence either. in fact, the only thing proven by a lack of evidence is that there's a lack of evidence.

windfan
21st May 2009, 04:24 PM

dude, unless you are an english professor, your credentials don't mean shit. wow, you're a postgrad who can't use an apostrophe. you're doing a masters with no apostrophes. commenting in a fart fetish forum doesn't compare to writing a thesis on fucking without apostrophes. you "dont" give a fuck what i think WITHOUT APOSTROPHES. hey, i'm just trying to better you as a person, but if you want to be an intolerant dick and argue about something that you have no evidence to prove anything you say then that's your choice. seriously, you say that you're a postgrad who's writing a thesis and you can't even do a tiny bit of research to prove you point. if you really are what you say you are (not a complete moron), then your next post will contain some indisputable proof that haley is a man. otherwise you will just prove that you're wrong about yet another thing (not being a complete moron).

and, colbydenn, my, bad, for, missing, a, comma,. thank, you, for, pointing, it, out, for, me. trust, me it, won't, happen, again, (dammit). also, while the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of non-absence either. in fact, the only thing proven by a lack of evidence is that there's a lack of evidence.

you completely missed the gist of my post. im on a FART FETISH FORUM. why the fuck am i going to go to the trouble to use the punctuation that i wouldnt bother to use when writing a sms or chatting or some other leisurely pursuit? im not writing a thesis here because here isnt uni. the whole gist of my post was that i write papers all the time so its not like i dont know how to punctuate when im communicating arguments to my lecturers and not a roomful of FART FETISH FORUM members. the whole fucking point is that critiquing someones english because of the way they write ONLINE in a fucking FART FETISH FORUM of all places is fucking immature and reeks of the sort of shit an adolescent boy would say. "you have no education cos u spell u u n well um its you u know". meanwhile said boy reveals the fact HE is the brainless loser for thinking the net can conceal someones gender indefinately when it CAN NOT. why the fuck do you think "haley" or any idiot that does that queer shit is magically protected from detection just because its online? well? well? it doesnt take a postgrad to see through this idiot. i know 1st year students studying gender who could see through this jerk in the blink of an eye. im sorry jr but you do this every time you try to undermine my intelligence. you came off looking like an imbecile because you failed to comprehend a single and simple fucking point about context. if you think omitting punctuation on a FART FETISH FORUM is indicative of someones education you need to grow the fuck up. its funny how you think you can read someones education from their casual writing style but you think someones gender remains a complete mystery until you practically see them in the flesh. if you know anything about the dynamics of onus of proof you will know that that is on him and not i. or sion. it will never happen. and deep down i think you know it. but idfc anymore. im here to enjoy the forum. im no longer arguing about this loser or anything else for that matter.

effingbillgates
21st May 2009, 05:42 PM
> it doesnt take a postgrad to see through this idiot. i know 1st year students studying gender who could see through this jerk in the blink of an eye.

Sigh. No, it doesn't. But nobody else here gives a shit whether Haley is a guy or girl. Nobody asked your opinion about it either, but you've decided to give it anyway, and call us all idiots in the process. I know, I know, how could we be so stupid, how could we be so stupid to think he's a girl, how stupid we are, his discourse is MALE, his discourse is MALE - we are stupid to not see this, how many times do you have to tell us morons that his discourse is MALE. You can't see why this is boring? Basically you come across as somebody who's read "An idiot's guide to discourse", thinks he's learned everything there is to know about the universe, wants to share his wisdom but can only remember the phrase "his discourse is male". In other words, you come across as ignorant and deliberately aggravating in equal measure. You come across as a troll, in fact.

> im on a FART FETISH FORUM.

You obviously think being a masters student is relevant to the position you're expressing on a fart fetish forum, or you wouldn't have brought it up. You think it justifies calling everybody morons and simpletons, but you're not the most qualified person here by a long shot, so all you've done is make yourself look ridiculous.

lerkerboi
21st May 2009, 05:52 PM
my my look what I have done

1313Jr.1313
22nd May 2009, 06:49 AM

if you really are what you say you are (not a complete moron), then your next post will contain some indisputable proof that haley is a man. otherwise you will just prove that you're wrong about yet another thing (not being a complete moron).

you completely missed the gist of my post. im on a FART FETISH FORUM. why the fuck am i going to go to the trouble to use the punctuation that i wouldnt bother to use when writing a sms or chatting or some other leisurely pursuit? im not writing a thesis here because here isnt uni. the whole gist of my post was that i write papers all the time so its not like i dont know how to punctuate when im communicating arguments to my lecturers and not a roomful of FART FETISH FORUM members. the whole fucking point is that critiquing someones english because of the way they write ONLINE in a fucking FART FETISH FORUM of all places is fucking immature and reeks of the sort of shit an adolescent boy would say. "you have no education cos u spell u u n well um its you u know". meanwhile said boy reveals the fact HE is the brainless loser for thinking the net can conceal someones gender indefinately when it CAN NOT. why the fuck do you think "haley" or any idiot that does that queer shit is magically protected from detection just because its online? well? well? it doesnt take a postgrad to see through this idiot. i know 1st year students studying gender who could see through this jerk in the blink of an eye. im sorry jr but you do this every time you try to undermine my intelligence. you came off looking like an imbecile because you failed to comprehend a single and simple fucking point about context. if you think omitting punctuation on a FART FETISH FORUM is indicative of someones education you need to grow the fuck up. its funny how you think you can read someones education from their casual writing style but you think someones gender remains a complete mystery until you practically see them in the flesh. if you know anything about the dynamics of onus of proof you will know that that is on him and not i. or sion. it will never happen. and deep down i think you know it. but idfc anymore. im here to enjoy the forum. im no longer arguing about this loser or anything else for that matter.

enough said. you just proved that "you're wrong about yet another thing (not being a complete moron)." now, i don't have to undermine your intelligence; you do that well enough on your own. i know for a fact that you don't have the highest iq here. i know for a fact that you don't have the highest degree here (i believe effing said he had that one, or at least one higher than you). i AM NOT questioning these things because i already know the answers to them (note that i sure as hell am not saying you have the lowest iq or lowest degree either, just that you're not #1). i told you that you can either provide evidence to support your claims in your next post or have it basically converted to "i'm a complete moron" and you chose the latter. good for you and i hope you're happy with your choice.

its funny how you think you can read someones education from their casual writing style but you think someones gender remains a complete mystery until you practically see them in the flesh.
i never said that... not once did i say i could read your education from your casual writing style. not once did i say their gender remains a complete mystery until we see them in the flesh. you're pretty good at misquoting people here. now look at it from this angle. you say that she's a man because she's a man. what if i say that you're full of shit about being a postgrad? think about it. what are you going to say, yes i am? then what, i ask you to provide proof? when you do i say that it's fake? come on now; considering where we're at, even a low level philosophy student (since we're talking about different studies and all) could see that with the evidence she's provided the burden of proof now falls on you. see how that works?

now, you say that i keep making myself look like a fool. you've yet to actually throw something that hit me while you've yet to dodge a single shot... really. think about it, who's the fool here? (you, i'm just going to say it now so you can't say the same word with a different target [me] later.)

windfan
22nd May 2009, 05:37 PM
...the evidence she's provided...

do you mean the images of two different girls that he tried to pass off as himself?

philosophy...lol. you have no idea do you? your laughable pseudointellectualism is almost as transparent as "haleys" cybertransgenderism. youre wrong. and any philosophy student would have rendered your take on onus of proof dead by now. youre trying to say the onus of proof is on someone saying this guy is fake which is like saying the onus of proof is on the athiest to prove the non existence of god and not on the christian to prove his existence. hes the one who asserts that he is female so burden of proof is on him and it would be as simple as abc if indeed he were female for him to actually prove sion and i wrong. a photo of "her" holding a piece of paper with the url of the forum wouldnt kill "her" anymore than it would kill god to make an appearance. he wont because he cant prove hes female any more than christians can prove the existence of god because he isnt and thats the cold harsh fucking truth. neither can athiests prove the non existence of god but then neither does reason demand we do this. you could fucking use an injection of said reason and then maybe then you would see through this fucking clown. idfc. if you want to allow yourself to be duped thats your prerogative. this conversation is over. if you continue to engage me with discourse and behaviour that would be more at home on a forum for adolescent boys im ignoring you and not bothering to read another word you commit to the forum and that is that.

effingbillgates
22nd May 2009, 05:44 PM
this conversation is over.

I already said this several days ago, and I have been ignoring you ever since. What did you say?

if you continue to engage me with discourse and behaviour that would be more at home on a forum for adolescent boys

Quite. Feel free at any time to apologise for being obnoxious.

1313Jr.1313
23rd May 2009, 10:40 AM

do you mean the images of two different girls that he tried to pass off as himself?

philosophy...lol. you have no idea do you? your laughable pseudointellectualism is almost as transparent as "haleys" cybertransgenderism. youre wrong. and any philosophy student would have rendered your take on onus of proof dead by now. youre trying to say the onus of proof is on someone saying this guy is fake which is like saying the onus of proof is on the athiest to prove the non existence of god and not on the christian to prove his existence. hes the one who asserts that he is female so burden of proof is on him and it would be as simple as abc if indeed he were female for him to actually prove sion and i wrong. a photo of "her" holding a piece of paper with the url of the forum wouldnt kill "her" anymore than it would kill god to make an appearance. he wont because he cant prove hes female any more than christians can prove the existence of god because he isnt and thats the cold harsh fucking truth. neither can athiests prove the non existence of god but then neither does reason demand we do this. you could fucking use an injection of said reason and then maybe then you would see through this fucking clown. idfc. if you want to allow yourself to be duped thats your prerogative. this conversation is over. if you continue to engage me with discourse and behaviour that would be more at home on a forum for adolescent boys im ignoring you and not bothering to read another word you commit to the forum and that is that.

wow, it's obvious that somebody is full of shit, and it's you. she's shown evidence in the form of multiple pictures. i've already told you that i have pictures a week apart that look more different than hers; you were too busy ignoring any argument other than your own at the moment though. if god provided multiple pictures of himself then you would say he was full of shit. we aren't talking about god proving himself or christians proving god exists because that would require a hell of a lot more evidence than pictures. we're talking about one person proving her sex and all that would take is a few pictures. that is all the evidence she should be expected to give and you saying she needs more is bullshit. now it would be up to you to disprove this by showing evidence contrary to what she's given. you've made it crystal clear that you don't know shit about logic (way to be a postgrad without taking a single intro to logic class... wait, that's NOT POSSIBLE as you need a critical thinking class to even get an AA [correct me if i'm wrong effing, but i can only speak on behalf of the american education system {which, while not as good, isn't as bad in most places as people make it seem}]). you then follow up this terrible logic with "you're all adolescents and i'm not listening, la la la la la." way to go, buddy. you've yet to insult someone without following it up with proof that you are the very thing you had just finished describing.

donpantini
23rd May 2009, 12:48 PM
Why does this remind me of that JAG/Troph Gringo asshole who always wanted to get the last word?.... Maybe because one of these people arguing here is JAG/Troph Gringo!!!

effingbillgates
23rd May 2009, 01:02 PM
You know what, I reached the conclusion I was imagining it, but I do faintly recall the argument "his discourse is male" from ten years ago on Copro's forum or wherever it was. That exact same wording and the same furious, illogical ranting energy. But I don't remember who said what, or what the issue might have been back then. All I feel is that some eerily familiar ground is being walked, and on this occasion (if I am right and the exact words "his discourse is male" were being thrown about a decade ago) I'm more worried about the mental health of whoever's doing it.

Mudofale
25th May 2009, 12:49 AM
man still can't get over this makes me crack up everytime i see it xD

windfan
25th May 2009, 01:34 AM

wow, it's obvious that somebody is full of shit, and it's you. she's shown evidence in the form of multiple pictures. i've already told you that i have pictures a week apart that look more different than hers; you were too busy ignoring any argument other than your own at the moment though. if god provided multiple pictures of himself then you would say he was full of shit. we aren't talking about god proving himself or christians proving god exists because that would require a hell of a lot more evidence than pictures. we're talking about one person proving her sex and all that would take is a few pictures. that is all the evidence she should be expected to give and you saying she needs more is bullshit. now it would be up to you to disprove this by showing evidence contrary to what she's given. you've made it crystal clear that you don't know shit about logic (way to be a postgrad without taking a single intro to logic class... wait, that's NOT POSSIBLE as you need a critical thinking class to even get an AA [correct me if i'm wrong effing, but i can only speak on behalf of the american education system {which, while not as good, isn't as bad in most places as people make it seem}]). you then follow up this terrible logic with "you're all adolescents and i'm not listening, la la la la la." way to go, buddy. you've yet to insult someone without following it up with proof that you are the very thing you had just finished describing.

jr...do you have a fucking brain inside that head of yours? pictures. its the fucking internet you imbecile. any queer loser can harvest pictures from any fucking photo host pass them off as himself for his stupid fucking fantasies and dupe people who think photos amount to "proof". you really are as clueless as the average 15 y o boy too fucking horny to open your fucking eyes if you consider as evidence photos of some girl any girl. its like i said. youre the sort of loser who would cyber with guys as long as they sent you a photo of some random girl. those photos of "haley" dont amount to proof because they could be anyone and when this douchbag queer uses photos of two different girls a point you conveniently choose to ignore again and again well this proof is about as dubious as it gets. and dude. you would be laughed all the way off campus with your take on onus of proof. logic would dictate that the active not passive would need to be proven particularly in the context of content online. but seeing as youre too fucking stupid to see this guy for what he is - even sion pointed out some of the all too familiar signs in his language - its obvious youre practically demanding his penis on a plate before you will see him for what he is. i told you before. i dont fucking care anymore and if you want to allow yourself to be taken for a ride by this douchebag thats youre problem. i dont care.

Mudofale
25th May 2009, 01:36 AM
i say we all..... suprise curb stomp windfan :> he deserves it to shut him the fuck up

1313Jr.1313
25th May 2009, 09:57 AM
"jr...do you have a fucking brain inside that head of yours?"
yes... how would i be able to type without it? please explain that science to me oh wonderful professor jackass.

"pictures. its the fucking internet you imbecile. any queer loser can harvest pictures from any fucking photo host pass them off as himself for his stupid fucking fantasies and dupe people who think photos amount to "proof"."
take that as proof and it would be up to you to find the source for one picture. do that and all of this is over. you've yet to do that so until then the "pics are everywhere" argument is null. note that by your logic everybody on myspace, facebook, youtube (not a stretch from pics to vid), and any other place that provides pics are all fake and aren't who they say they are... if nobody is who they are then who are they?

"you really are as clueless as the average 15 y o boy too fucking horny to open your fucking eyes if you consider as evidence photos of some girl any girl."
... okay... that made sense?

"its like i said. youre the sort of loser who would cyber with guys as long as they sent you a photo of some random girl."
wow, please quote me when i said i would cyber with guys if they sent a photo of a random girl. quote that, please... unless you're full of shit again.

"those photos of "haley" dont amount to proof because they could be anyone and when this douchbag queer uses photos of two different girls a point you conveniently choose to ignore again and again well this proof is about as dubious as it gets."
well, at least you kind of made a point there. too bad it's already been covered again and again by me. the pics in question are close enough to still be one person (even i have pics taken a week apart that look more different). this hasn't been ignored, just covered.

"and dude. you would be laughed all the way off campus with your take on onus of proof. logic would dictate that the active not passive would need to be proven particularly in the context of content online."
already covered above and now you're just pulling shit out of your ass. you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to where the burden of proof would lie (although the first part was alright... until the talking out of the ass part started).

"but seeing as youre too fucking stupid to see this guy for what he is - even sion pointed out some of the all too familiar signs in his language - its obvious youre practically demanding his penis on a plate before you will see him for what he is."
yeah, sion pointed out the language is the same type that dudes pretending to be chicks use. it's also the same type that chicks use. yes, it's very stereotypical but that alone isn't enough to prove or disprove shit.

"i told you before. i dont fucking care anymore and if you want to allow yourself to be taken for a ride by this douchebag thats youre problem. i dont care."
again, "i say you suck and get the last word while trying to save face by saying i'm the bigger man and again you suck" doesn't exactly make you look good when i point it out. you look like a jackass and while not posting anymore (at all) on this topic would keep your jackass status where it is, posting again will be sure to increase said status. digging isn't exactly the best way to get you out of a hole, but then again you already knew that mr. postgrad.