PDA

View Full Version : handjobs and farting

dreadsR47
7th May 2009, 07:44 AM
not to beat a dead horse, but i always loved having a nice h/bj coupled with occasional farts to the face. since i am currently not receiving either, i was thinking that there seems to be a lack of this sort of video (mainly the POV stuff). The video with mistress taylor where she did a nice slow teasing bj with (dick) farts was awesome. i would like to see other stores do this sort of thing, but despite my requests, this sort of vid has fallen on deaf ears it seems. anyone else feel this way?

haleyslilcomet
7th May 2009, 05:38 PM
i like that idea! i will be sure to make some videos like that

dreadsR47
7th May 2009, 06:31 PM
that's cool that you really are legitimately into this stuff. it's not very common to have girls into this fetish as deeply as us dudes. yeah i've dated girls that fulfilled, but this stuff didn't exactly turn them on. whatev.

lerkerboi
7th May 2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by haleyslilcomet
i like that idea! i will be sure to make some videos like that

Hey Haley, is that you in the picture?

Mudofale
7th May 2009, 08:00 PM
Chastity has a video on this forum somewhere and so does another some other people drawin a blank on names atm >.< but i like the idea just most of the time it's ass licking and doesn't sound right cause there farting in there mouth so it sounds like a muffled echo or u can't tell if there blowing on there ass or if there farting =/ but i still like the concept :D

SionDS
8th May 2009, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by dreadsR47
that's cool that you really are legitimately into this stuff. it's not very common to have girls into this fetish as deeply as us dudes. yeah i've dated girls that fulfilled, but this stuff didn't exactly turn them on. whatev.

That's why you got to find girls who have a turn on for simply turning you on.

dreadsR47
8th May 2009, 08:09 AM
Maybe I didn't explain clearly enough. It's mainly the openness factor. Girls typically aren't quite so open about taboos such as this one. I've had a gf where the situation was exactly what you described, but the high degree of openness was nonexistent. I realize that yes this is via the internet and all, but it takes a more fuck it attitude to be as explicit with one's oddities (those qualities otherwise considered unacceptable). Thanks for the input nonetheless as I am certain you are well seasoned regarding the female psyche in the context of this fetish. Man that was a little pretentious, but hey, it is all in good fun.

blueinnate9999
13th May 2009, 04:40 AM
I read a story about a guy who always had his girl fart in his face while blowing/jerking him when I was like 12, and I'm pretty sure it's the reason I have the fetish today. I'd love to see a more HJ/BJ fart vids, the only one I've ever seen is one from LMT.

DudeGuy90
13th May 2009, 05:21 AM
Well if you LOOK around actually. There is a clip I have which I found on here a few times where a girl jacks a guy off until he comes in her shoe. And farts in his face until he does.

dreadsR47
13th May 2009, 08:31 AM
yeah i think if my memory serves me correctly i posted that. if you do a search it should come up. that was a good one but i like the POV deal alot. that makes it that much more fulfilling

janusx
14th May 2009, 06:36 PM
haley do u av a store or site at the minute? thanks.

haleyslilcomet
14th May 2009, 07:51 PM
no i don't have a store yet :\

ffantasy1
14th May 2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by SionDS

That's why you got to find girls who have a turn on for simply turning you on.I think that's just called being in love. I like turning on my girlfriend to the point that it actually gets me hard just to know I'm making her feel aroused. Then again, that might just be part of my submissive nature.