PDA

View Full Version : About this natural insticts

Femalefartfan
18th April 2009, 01:24 AM
Hello, first of all , i dont want to get banned, cause what i am going to say here. The thing what i would like to share with you guys is the natural insticts issue. I mean when u get in a situation, where u dont have any chances to escape, or u will just snap out, cause someone is being aggresive towards u. I mean, that what you guys are going to do, if someone keeps pushing u around, even u tell them to stop, or even worse, someone is pointing a gun towards u, or your family members. What r u going to do in these kind of sittuations?

Let me share one of my own experieces in these kind of situations with u guys. Well the thing was, that i was having a good night with my friends at the local bar. At some point at as the evenining went to night, one asshole just wanted to pick up a fight with me ( I did not know him) He started to argue with me, and when i asked him to stop, he just pushed me, that i falled in to a floor. Well i asked him, that why did he did that, but he just asked me to get the fuck off. In that point I´ll just snapped. Lets just say that i beated his ass down. When the fight was over , and i just woke up to the reality again, there was couple of guys holding me down on the floor. Well in the end the cops came up, but suprise suprise, they wouldnt take me to the jail. The other guy was getting in to the hospital, cause he had some bad injuries in his head. I just got home and had a nice cold beer( I wasnt proud of myself, if that is the thing that u believe)

But what about u guys. I would like to hear some of your stories too. So lets get it on!

SionDS
19th April 2009, 09:07 PM
I dont go to bars where people pick random fights, but a few weeks ago there was this spider that came down from the ceiling when I was in the shower, trying to pick a fight with me, and I killed it, so same thing really.