PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else love noses?

jacave
5th April 2009, 05:09 AM
Ok, so I am infatuated with noses. Now I am thinking this is related to my fart fetish because it's like... That nose has smelled every fart that the girl has ever done... or something. I don't know, I just like noses and wonder if anyone else has this?

TheAdicts
5th April 2009, 08:06 AM
lol

takesages
5th April 2009, 10:18 PM
Can't say I've ever even thought about noses in that way.
Then again, it's no more or less strange than any other fetish. I'm kinda interested by what you've said though, do you just like noses in the same way that most guys like boobs, or do you like seeing women 'use' their nose for something? Just curious.

Mudofale
6th April 2009, 04:19 AM
Thats a good question and i can't say i have cause i usally think peoples noses are gross cause they just pick at em like there gold diggers o.o and hairs stick outta em and boggers stick out and bleh sorry just makes me wana throw up when i see someone wit a boggy hangin outta there nose =/

SionDS
6th April 2009, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by jacave
That nose has smelled every fart that the girl has ever done...

I dont have a nose fetish, but I have thought of this before.

jacave
12th April 2009, 07:53 PM
I don't like noses the way that most guys like boobs, but when I see a girl with a nice nose, I bite it or kiss it. I could never like use it as a masturbation tool, but I sure enjoy noses. And its not even like a fetish, its just something that I like to kiss. Like some people like kissing ears, necks, backs, legs, I just kiss noses as well. And I agree boogers and hairs are not nice, but I like nice noses. I mean most guys like boobs, but no one likes boobs with hair or like... boob crust...

Boob crust, lol.

arseworshipper
13th April 2009, 01:41 AM
Would try and bite my ex-GFs nose when I was messing about, not hard obviously.

BTW, you don't just walk up to any girl on the street and bite their nose do you? And anyway, I'm sure there's a bogey fetish (or booger fetish), there seems to be a fetish for pretty much everything. I know 2 girls who like being pissed on, seriously. I'm sure if you typed 'nose fetish' in Google you'd probably find something :P

firmman_10
13th April 2009, 01:59 AM
This one is killin me!!! ::roll