PDA

View Full Version : 1st Forced Forum Closure!

Guzara
26th March 2009, 10:03 PM
I am sorry to inform you,

but because of currently only one donation to our forum (only 1 donation of 10 $ in 7 days on fundable.com ), we are forced to permanently close the forum next week on Wednesday 01 April 2009! :(

It will be closed until we collect the rest money needed for paying our bills.

We need to collect 120$ total, currently we have 110 $.

As soon as we collect the rest, forum will be reopened.

Only You can help us with your donation to fundable.com or even prevent us from closing the forum on next week.

How to donate ?!

------------------------------------------------------
visit our collection on fundable.com:

https://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-03-20.1930971497

First you make a free pledge and choose the ammount money you would like to give, and if we coolect 120$, your paypal account will be charged with ammount you choosed.

There will be no charges for you until we collect exactly 120$.

--------------------------------------------------------

Related threads:

If you want to donate some $ for the forum (http://www.gassyerotica.info/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=5655)

Thanks for your patience,

Forum Admin.

sudfix
27th March 2009, 05:36 PM
hey gassy,

sorry to hear that. you should post this in the main fart forum. i don't think many people will notice this in here.

Guzara
27th March 2009, 09:17 PM
it's on the main forum index too.

Opening in main forum is not necessary.

is it possible that more then 7000 members on this forum can't collect 120 $ after all what they saw here?!

I still hope we will somehow get the rest money until wednesday and continue with forum without closing it.

sudfix
29th March 2009, 12:12 AM
there might be 7000 members in this forum but only about 90 people saw this thread.

heinz
29th March 2009, 03:23 AM
well i dont care cause this forum has no right to exist anyway. you repost freely available links from other boards and lock them. quote: "for active members only".

mofcorpr
29th March 2009, 08:05 AM
Well, that should do it.

1313Jr.1313
29th March 2009, 08:59 AM
you would probably collect more if you didn't have a minimum donation of $10. 120 people are more likely to donate 1 dollar than 12 for 10.

Guzara
29th March 2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
you would probably collect more if you didn't have a minimum donation of $10. 120 people are more likely to donate 1 dollar than 12 for 10.

Well currently there is only available 10$ as minimum on fundable.
Show me fart clip with price 1$ !? ::funny

Anyway what's the minimal ammount you can send with paypal?

Guzara
29th March 2009, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by heinz
well i dont care cause this forum has no right to exist anyway. you repost freely available links from other boards and lock them. quote: "for active members only".

It's not correct, we take only 20% of other board links mostly for scat category, those other boards take more then 60% fart content from us.

If you are not pleased with this board, I suggest you to leave and stop posting nonsense's.

You were already warned because you advertised other fart forums here.
Next time I wont have respect for you.

1313Jr.1313
30th March 2009, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Gassy

ahh, see... there's the thing. the minimum amount that can be sent on paypal is just pennies. we don't necessarily have to collect a clip price from each person, but we have 7510 members on this board and if even half of them contributed a nickel or dime (.05 or .10) we'd be good.

Guzara
30th March 2009, 06:09 PM

Originally posted by Gassy

ahh, see... there's the thing. the minimum amount that can be sent on paypal is just pennies. we don't necessarily have to collect a clip price from each person, but we have 7510 members on this board and if even half of them contributed a nickel or dime (.05 or .10) we'd be good.

Now it's how it is and it can't be changed.

I decided to go with fundable because I think it's more better then go directly with paypal.

Anyway who wants to donate he will give those 10$.

a132431
30th March 2009, 11:54 PM
I'm donating right now Boss. I love this forum way to much to see something happen to it!

Guzara
31st March 2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by a132431
I'm donating right now Boss. I love this forum way to much to see something happen to it!

Thank you very much, and to all people who will donate or already donated some money.

Guzara
2nd April 2009, 06:29 PM
We collected 130$ in our collection and that's enough.

it's more then great. Thanks to all those who donated.

After fundable transfer the money succesfully, donators will be checked, and if everything is ok, they will also gain more privilegies to see additional forum content (based on their current forum rank).