PDA

View Full Version : Blogtv.com

FartPallete
20th March 2009, 02:56 AM
It's probably stupid posting this information here but I have been lurking blogtv.com for a bit and have noticed some girls who are open to farting.
One in particular is this girl who goes by videocandy
She has this game where if you guess it right, the first one, you can make a request from her, and some people have requested her to fart and she did.
The only reason why I am posting this here because anyone from here who has any tact can probably get her to fart more often.
I am a little skeptical giving this info out, because we have learned that the right information going to the wrong heads has been a huge regret, since we have those dipshits who harrass girls who fart on youtube and justintv
This chick is cool, so PLEASE do not scare her
Say anything stupid or creepy.
Don't know when she goes on but it's worth check out.

effingbillgates
20th March 2009, 12:32 PM
Mate I think you're great for posting this but I think your anxiety about opening her up to the fetish community is more than valid. She's gonna end up with all kinds of freaky comments just like the youtube and justin.tv girls, and hey presto, no more fart footage from her. Maybe it's best if you put your post in a "hidden" box (and change the thread title), at least until the website is more well known? She seems really cool and it'd be such a shame to ruin it.

FartPallete
20th March 2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by effingbillgates
Mate I think you're great for posting this but I think your anxiety about opening her up to the fetish community is more than valid. She's gonna end up with all kinds of freaky comments just like the youtube and justin.tv girls, and hey presto, no more fart footage from her. Maybe it's best if you put your post in a "hidden" box (and change the thread title), at least until the website is more well known? She seems really cool and it'd be such a shame to ruin it.

You're absolutely right, but I thought i could reach out to the more intelligent members of our community (You being one of them) and perhaps we can request her to fart more.
without coming off as freakish and of course not over doing it.
Normlally I keep my mouth shut about things I find, because of those idiots, but I was hoping we could work together, like we all used to back in the day.
Not sure how to make posts hidden. Perhaps gassy can help?

effingbillgates
20th March 2009, 02:04 PM
Here's the thread with the info: About Hidden Posts (http://www.gassyerotica.info/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=4135)

Just put the word "hide" in square brackets (without the quotation marks) at the start of the message, and "/hide" in square brackets (again without those quotation marks) at the end.

::. You are not allowed to see this content .::

takesages
20th March 2009, 06:51 PM
Seems like a good idea to limit the number of people you tell about this, you're absolutely right about the unnecessary, (and downright scary, for a young woman) comments that are so often left by morons on youtube and similar sites.
Of course it would be appreciated by all if you shared the end results with everyone. :)

effingbillgates
21st March 2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by takesages
it would be appreciated by all if you shared the end results with everyone. :)

I agree. Clips can be saved as .flv files and posted to megaupload or wherever, anonymously so that the girls can't be hassled.

tetsuo
21st March 2009, 01:50 AM
.... she recorded it herself.

http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/668167/bmTDZeTwaeZFb27wZH&pos=ancr

FartPallete
21st March 2009, 03:40 AM
That's the thing with this, justintv the shows are all pretty much recorded you just go to the archive or previous shows.
blogtv you cannot go to past shows, if they record then we're lucky.
Unless we are there for that moment.
Why I posted about it.
Hoping we could get some back up.
BUT THE RIGHT KIND
Not the social rejects who do not know how to talk to people especially girls.

1313Jr.1313
21st March 2009, 12:18 PM
she seemed to get a bit iffy about the whole thing at the end when someone put the whole "cinnamon" comment up.

effingbillgates
21st March 2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by tetsuo

My point was that we could take these files and upload them to another source (without any indication of where they came from) so that blogtv itself wouldn't get widely known about by people who can't conduct themselves. That's why I was talking about renaming the thread, hiding the initial post and so on. It'll make no difference now though.

effingbillgates
21st March 2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
she seemed to get a bit iffy about the whole thing at the end when someone put the whole "cinnamon" comment up.

Yeah, exactly. Even though she's cool about farting for FUN, you can tell from that reaction the way she'd respond to people with a fart fetish. Basically if people aren't careful, we'll be "those morons out there", and you can bet she'll never fart on camera again. Don't ruin it people, I beg of you.

FartPallete
22nd March 2009, 10:55 PM
Well I figure it's probably too late by now, and if she goes away because of the idiots then I will take full responsibility, and feel like a complete douche bag.
I felt if there was more like minded people in there helping with the cause then we can see more farting from her because she takes requests.
i was in there yesterday she farted again, and there was even a guest who farted when she cohosted.
The chost was pretty cute too.
They talked a lot about farting and the co host was saying they should do a show just about farts.
Let's cross our fingers.

tetsuo
23rd March 2009, 12:07 AM
We shouldn't do something stupid like organize a "raid" or anything like that. But, if a user comes across a girl who is into farting they can upload the clips here, that way it won't seem like there is an influx of fart fanatics asking her to fart, and we'd still get the video to enjoy. Just don't post the username of a girl that is into farting, that way little harm will be done.

Originally posted by effingbillgates

Originally posted by tetsuo

My point was that we could take these files and upload them to another source (without any indication of where they came from) so that blogtv itself wouldn't get widely known about by people who can't conduct themselves. That's why I was talking about renaming the thread, hiding the initial post and so on. It'll make no difference now though.

If posting that link here was wrong I'm sorry.

FartPallete
23rd March 2009, 12:43 AM
I see your point about the whole raid thing, and you're very right.
I guess I had a twisted outlook thinking people as tactful as me would come in, and enjoy the show and keep it fart friendly without coming off as fart obsessed.
They do record some stuff from the show, but not everything gets recorded.
It is not like JTV where you can go to previous shows and find stuff yourself.
it's all real time, and only the channel operator has control of what records and what doesn't.
I did noticed they do get a lot of trolls asking all sorts of pervy requests, but they pretty much make fun of those people or kick them, and move on.
So if the idiots of our community come in and say stupid shit, they would probably have a go at them instead of getting scared off.

FartPallete
24th March 2009, 03:17 AM
hey effinbillbgates PM me.