PDA

View Full Version : Hell Date

Hades01
18th March 2009, 11:47 PM
I posted about this show before. A fake dating show on BET that sets people up with actors who make their date a nightmare. Well, last night, a girl named Misty was the hell dater (actor) and she played a nutrition nut. On one part of the date, she mentioned that she farts to cleanse her system, and she let out several loud, but obviously fake, farts. The only clips I can find are on BET's site, and it is a mess. If anybody could find another way to get them, it would be much appreciated. :)

bootyluv
19th March 2009, 11:44 AM
here it is (http://www.truveo.com/Misty-isn%E2%80%99t-ashamed-to-fart-in-front-of-her-date/id/1151317747)

DWaltz
19th March 2009, 02:01 PM
I know they add in sounds, but in real life they can't do that right? Wouldn't it have to be real if he's to believe it?

ffantasy1
21st March 2009, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by DWaltz
I know they add in sounds, but in real life they can't do that right? Wouldn't it have to be real if he's to believe it?They probably used a fart machine or something.

Which reminds me of something on VH1 I saw a few years back when they had a girl put a fart machine in her back pocket and go in a waiting room and act like she's farting every few seconds. It was just a big practical joke to see what everyone's reaction would be.

DWaltz
22nd March 2009, 02:16 AM
Yea, but fart machines don't even sound real... I suppose.

jladebohn
23rd March 2009, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by ffantasy1

Originally posted by DWaltz
I know they add in sounds, but in real life they can't do that right? Wouldn't it have to be real if he's to believe it?They probably used a fart machine or something.

Which reminds me of something on VH1 I saw a few years back when they had a girl put a fart machine in her back pocket and go in a waiting room and act like she's farting every few seconds. It was just a big practical joke to see what everyone's reaction would be.

Does anyone have a clip of when that ORIGINALLY aired? I saw the VH1 show where parts of it were aired, but I've never seen the full gag