PDA

View Full Version : Is nobody turned on by airy/hissy girl farts except me?

xFufuriKnightx
9th March 2009, 01:56 AM
Just giving my two cents here...

I must be one of the only guys here who think poofy, airy or hissy girl farts are sexy. I will say it honestly that I like girls who are actually pretty and who fart delicately like *pfft* or *psssssssst* (just look at my signature...I think I'm beating a dead horse here.)

Unfortunately such videos seem to be quite rare, either because it's not common for people to fart like that, or there are plenty of videos where the girls fart like that, but they're discarded because the vast majority loves the loud, wet, big and smelly farts.

So if you're also turned on by delicate pneumatic-sounding emissions of girl gas, go ahead and be turned on by it. Just because we're a minority opinion doesn't mean such girl farts aren't sexy.

This is merely my own opinion...please refrain from posting insulting or mean replies :)

Super_Fart
9th March 2009, 02:06 AM
I enjoy airy farts quite alot.

xFufuriKnightx
9th March 2009, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Super_Fart
I enjoy airy farts quite alot.

Awesome! Welcome to the club

1313Jr.1313
9th March 2009, 07:22 AM
yep, i've always been fairly biased towards the silent but deadlies. those have been my favorites for a while since most louder ones have a tendancy to be overdone in clips (8 second bassy ones don't happen every few minutes if you know what i mean).

Stinker
9th March 2009, 08:30 AM
the hissy ones are my favorite by far. I had a girlfriend once who did those all the time and boy did they stink! Those are my favorite because in my head I have linked that noise with quite a stinker.

effingbillgates
9th March 2009, 10:45 AM
I prefer hissy or silent ones too. There are many ways that the fart fetish brances out, but one line I think I definitely take that others don't is that I prefer girls who are "ladylike" with their farting. Some love women to be loud and proud with their farts, basically like blokes. I wouldn't say no to a girl being like that, but for me the "female farting" thing is much more attractive if the female stays more ladylike while she's being disgusting. Some women you just wouldn't expect to fart in public because they're so beautiful and look like they have too much pride. The rarer it seems, the more rewarding I find it when they actually do. They do it more subtly, to themselves almost whilst also deliberately aiming so that somebody smells it. A cheeky acknowledgement, like a smile to herself when she's done it, is nice too. There are no videos that can capture this scenario, which is probably why it remains alluring to me.

xFufuriKnightx
9th March 2009, 05:03 PM
I prefer hissy or silent ones too .
There are many ways that the fart fetish brances out, but one line I think I definitely take that others don't is that I prefer girls who are "ladylike" with their farting.

Wow, so many people feel like I do! Words cannot describe how happy I am right now!

Some love women to be loud and proud with their farts, basically like blokes.

I sometimes like loud farts, as long as they have a good, airy, blasty sound to them...Sometimes girls fart like this and it sounds almost like a laser. Usually only Japanese girls can do it...do you know what I mean?

The rarer it seems, the more rewarding I find it when they actually do.

Ooh, I know. It's so rare to see a beautiful girl and to hear her gas come out like *psssssss*

They do it more subtly, to themselves almost whilst also deliberately aiming so that somebody smells it.

'Aim'...that thought alone turns me on. I have and have always had a tools/weapons fetish, to see beautiful women temporarily objectified as gas-discharging instruments. One of the main reasons hissy-sounding farts turn me on so much is that mechanical devices make the same sound when releasing gas, steam or compressed air. I know it's odd, but I still feel that way.

A cheeky acknowledgement, like a smile to herself when she's done it, is nice too.

A demure smile or girlish giggle...I love it when girls do that <3

There are no videos that can capture this scenario, which is probably why it remains alluring to me.

Sadly, that IS true...which is why I sometimes make Flash animations of girls (usually anime/manga styled) passing gas this way :)

Stay tuned...I think I might write some fart stories and submit 'em to the forums :D

firmman_10
9th March 2009, 05:38 PM
I love a hot girl that has no problem of farting period and especially a nice hot hisser!!! You are not alone!!! LOL!!! ::great :)

HOOF HEARTED
9th March 2009, 09:17 PM
Well I don't mind the hissy kind but it has to be once in a while, I can't stand the silent ones. I need to be warned. I'm not into the wet sounding ones. I like my womens farts to be loud. I'm ok with the hissy ones if the woman has her bare buns near my face & I see her brown eye, if she's sitting down wearing tight pants or spandex & lifts one of her legs up & does it.

FartLove88
9th March 2009, 10:21 PM
yeah, i like the loud ones too, i dont like hissy ones, and im not into the smell either. Just loud, wet ones that make the couch rumble! ::crazy

bvali
9th March 2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Stinker
in my head I have linked that noise with quite a stinker.

same ::funny that's why i like them so much

Vector
10th March 2009, 03:01 AM
Having a hard time finding hissy/airy fart vids? Then you need to trade vids with me b/c I have too many! I appreciate the SBD's when the farts smell pleasant, when there's NO hiss present. I do not like the hissy airy fart sounds at all. It actually turns me off. I like big bubbly gulpy motorcycle multitoned octave lady farts. Those are the best! However, I feel your pain dude. It's the opposite for me, I have a hard time finding a woman who has the best fart sounds. Berlin and Brittney Moore are my fav.

1313Jr.1313
10th March 2009, 07:43 AM
yeah, i'd love for you to share your stories... and do you think you could share your flash animations as well?

neroangelus
10th March 2009, 08:00 AM
Personally I prefer them loud and bassy.

Kenreef
10th March 2009, 03:00 PM
loud and bassy all day.

xFufuriKnightx
10th March 2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313 (http://www.gassyerotica.info/wbb2/profile.php?userid=391)
yeah, i'd love for you to share your stories... and do you think you could share your flash animations as well?

I am writing a two-part story currently called "Refueling With Erin." I finished part one but still need to work on part two. As for Flash animations, I have a couple on deviantART but you need a membership to view deviations with mature content. I could upload them to my MediaFire account (the only file hosting service I know how to use properly) but I'm afraid they'll get deleted for being erotic by nature. If you have any ideas on how to get the Flash files to you then please tell me :)

Originally posted by Vector
Having a hard time finding hissy/airy fart vids? Then you need to trade vids with me b/c I have too many!

I'm afraid I don't have many vids for you...female flatulence comes second in my life as something to fap to (I have no girlfriend) when I'm not studying or doing other college freshman stuff. I have Aspergers Syndrome and too many things to do takes a major toll on my sanity. Oops I said too much...is it a bad idea to openly admit one has autism/Aspergers/ADD/whatever? I think I made a huge blunder on my part o_0

However, I feel your pain dude. It's the opposite for me, I have a hard time finding a woman who has the best fart sounds. Berlin and Brittney Moore are my fav.

Yeah our opinions on the best fart sounds are different but still, finding a vid with perfect-sounding farts AND beautiful women is very hard to do, but sooo rewarding when we succeed :)

bvali
10th March 2009, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by xFufuriKnightx
Oops I said too much...is it a bad idea to openly admit one has autism/Aspergers/ADD/whatever? I think I made a huge blunder on my part o_0

That is not bad at all...why would it be bad? It's fine. I have OCD and i admit to it all the time. I believe it is best to accept such things and not hide them :)

1313Jr.1313
11th March 2009, 06:28 AM
autism here and i consider it more of a strength than a disorder. as for uploading something, megaupload.com works much in the same way as mediafire or you can upload it to mediafire and the worst that can happen is they delete the one clip... it's not like you're infringing copyrights.

phartface
11th March 2009, 09:30 AM
i like a good hiss/air fart. feels great and better in the nose. ::great

xFufuriKnightx
11th March 2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
autism here and i consider it more of a strength than a disorder. as for uploading something, megaupload.com works much in the same way as mediafire or you can upload it to mediafire and the worst that can happen is they delete the one clip... it's not like you're infringing copyrights.

I think I got it...

Here's one of my Flashes (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F77RJ0RT)

And here's another (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZQJ04O7)

Hope you like :)

Dan
12th March 2009, 05:06 AM
Air farts are great if they smell.

1313Jr.1313
12th March 2009, 07:27 AM

I think I got it...

wow, those are pretty good. i wish i had that kind of talent... (maybe someday, lol).

HOOF HEARTED
12th March 2009, 11:29 AM

I think I got it...

I thought these were videos for a bit, how am I supposed to view these?

xFufuriKnightx
12th March 2009, 05:41 PM
You need Flash Player to view them...also bear in mind they're interactive so you don't just watch them, you click on stuff too.

veronikaJJ
29th June 2017, 10:41 AM
Guys, so are there more videos like that after 8 years? :)

Dissia
29th October 2017, 09:45 PM
Me to... silent ones are amazing.. do you have a playlist of them?

veronikaJJ
17th February 2019, 12:10 PM
Me to... silent ones are amazing.. do you have a playlist of them?

Playlist would be amazing.

Walt Jackson
30th November 2019, 11:04 PM
you are not alone.Me and many out there do like this kind of farts