PDA

View Full Version : Yes! Success!

atyourservice80
2nd March 2009, 08:04 PM
I've been dating a girl for more than a week now. We have a amazing wavelength-chemistry and we call each other bf-gf. She was blown away and kind of glad by the fact that I like her toots and she sometimes has IBS episodes. She says beer and wine make her gassy. I have a good feeling about us too.

fart videos are now also available on xnxx

DudeGuy90
2nd March 2009, 11:39 PM
links?

FartPallete
3rd March 2009, 12:03 AM
what's xnxx?

atyourservice80
3rd March 2009, 12:03 AM
xnxx.com just search for farts

Does anyone else have a partner with IBS with a similar experience? Which foods really work to make her pretty gassy?

DudeGuy90
3rd March 2009, 12:14 AM
how about you give us some stories about her farts

FartPallete
3rd March 2009, 12:33 AM
Oh I thought you meant fart videos from your girl.
Those aren't fart videos those are pumped air in the ass videos.

atyourservice80
3rd March 2009, 07:34 AM
:. Fart fantasy produces pumped air vids, some are quite hot though

My gfs farts sound like trumpets sometimes. She said that when she was drinking wine and had chili at her sister's place, she let several go around the girls. She farted on the couch as we were watching a movie, and she farted on me as I was standing behind her. She says she'll get even more gas sometimes, and is pretty open minded. She says we can make home videos and pictures one day, maybe if I'm really lucky.

poshtayba
3rd March 2009, 07:48 AM
Your story is awesome, congrats.

I actually found out my gf is pretty similar minded and doesn't mind exploring with me either, so I feel your jubiliation :fuck

atyourservice80
3rd March 2009, 07:52 AM
btw, I wish I could make a video as good as this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsLuaJjC7o&feature=PlayList&p=48BF1CC6ACEF57E3&playnext=1&index=56
Big booty tootie

atyourservice80
4th March 2009, 06:08 AM
My girlfriend farted during sex tonight, it was amazing.