PDA

View Full Version : Interesting question

kingofbrutality
26th February 2009, 06:01 AM
My apologizes if this has already been discussed. But, whom else here after ejaculation, finds farts and/or scat, displeasing, or even disgusting? It seems that way for me, but I still have a major fetish.

proudtosay
26th February 2009, 06:22 AM
yea I know where your coming from.

Iloveredheads
26th February 2009, 07:26 AM
I feel the exact same way.

SionDS
26th February 2009, 08:01 AM
It was like that when I still exploring the fetish, but not anymore. They are always hot now, assuming the girl is sexy.

FartPallete
26th February 2009, 09:07 AM
It's just like anything, after ejaculation whatever it was that turned you on is no longer a turn on. for about 10 minutes at least.
But it's not exactly disgusting.

DudeGuy90
26th February 2009, 09:45 AM
I'm kinda repulsed about anything sexual when after masturbating. but it's nice to hear from others. I listen to music for a while generally(I cue it up right for the onset of coming)

fartboi
26th February 2009, 05:35 PM
i agree after you do ur business or someone then u seem to feel awkward about what turnd u on in the first place :cry i understand

neroangelus
26th February 2009, 07:07 PM
I only find it attractive in females, and really I guess it depeds in the females apperance to that may seem shallow but I am sure we all have our judgement of good looking.

Mestreyoda
26th February 2009, 07:52 PM
I feel the exact same way. [2]

FartLove88
26th February 2009, 09:09 PM
me to ! :ohmy

JimJones
26th February 2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I think thats because the reason you were turned on in the first place was because it was kinda gross and/or wrong.... If you remove the element of being able to be aroused, (ie the refractory period right after ejaculation), then all you have left are your normal sensibilities, which tell you: dude, this is kinda wrong. I think that's how arousal works in the first place... and the reason sex is subversive in our culture as well

fartman89
26th February 2009, 11:35 PM
Yea, wow, I feel the same way! Good call. Sometimes when I see a clip of a (seemingly) really cool girl fart just for loudness or an attempt at lighting one, or a cool female friend of mine brings up farting, I think its purely comical and don't get any rise out of it whatsoever. I think there has to be some sort of understanding between the girl and the witness that its sexy, and they know its sexy, for it to be a really great turn on.

medak
27th February 2009, 09:31 AM
i agree man i thouight it was just me

kingofbrutality
2nd March 2009, 07:34 AM
i agree with the 10 min thing. When I ejactulate, and im watching a fart/poop clip, and its still on, I almost always think to myself "yeah....this is disgusting..." and stop, but I always find it so arousing later on.

And the sex thing, when ive had sex, i dont think "disgusting" afterwards, im usually like, "ok..this isnt fun anymore" lol. at least for a few mins.