PDA

View Full Version : leann fart story 2

medak
21st February 2009, 12:28 PM
this ones better, not as long. sorry for it being so long...

day after day leann would come over in her spandex after practice and fart about 6 to 15 times during her stay. every night i would sniff the chair until i blew a load. one random day there was a knock on the door. it was none other than leann. like usual she wa sin ehr spandex. beacuse of my wishes i moved the computer to the back room, soley so i could sniffer leanns farts without my parents coming into the front room. instead fo going to the computer room we just chilled in my room. and watched a movie. by now we was best friends. sexy as can be she lay on my bed with her ass resembling to large mounds of farting perfection. after two short minutes, she let our a huge wet ploping rattle, much like alice or brittany moore. that best describes her farts.
"i was saving that for you" she said. once agian my dick hardend. she had no idea of my fetish but she sure didnt act like it.
"thanx" i said. after about thirty seconds she farted agian. another nice rattle. shorter than the last. it was liek it was a short sequal to the first.
"haha if you dotn becarefuyl youre gonna shit!" i bellowed hoping she did, just a little. (not all about shit...love watching and smelling...but not touching.)
"hell i might have!" she said with a giggle, "oh well im hungry fix me somthing" she demanded. so quicly i went to search for the gassiest food int he house. immediatley i went for the bean and cheese burrito. after i gave them to her it was as though the gas chambers were open. every two minutes she let out smooth air-seeping sounding farts. everytime she let one she would make sure she lifted her ass into the air where her cheeks would open and she would jus tlaunch the wind intot he air. they smelled like rotten eggs, everyone of them. the room began to get warm as she fille dit with her gas.
"phew smell that shit!" she bellowed. in heaven i said
"oh yeah! lol" suddenly my mom called for me. i left the room to see what she wanted and quickly returned. i ddint relize just how smelly the room actually was until i had left it. it was winter time yet it felt like summer with no air conditioning. the air was thick and stale with nothing but the ranking odor of leann's ass. ten minutes went by after the first two hours of constant gas. she lay perpendicular to me on the bed on her stomach as we watched a Disney movie. (hey she liked it, i lovevd her farts, so i gave her what she wanted) instead of watching the movie i just stared as he big meaty ass. i could just feel the warmth and moitsture coming from her comando ass int he tight slackless spandex in which like usual seemed to look as though it was painted on. slowly i lifted my hand and placed it above one of her butt cheecks pretending to grab it. not noticing that the movie wa son commercial she turned around seeing eh rbutt suddenly jiggle i turned to ehr face and noticed that she noticed that i was obviously staring at her ass. we were spose to hav ea strictly sister brother friendship. i always acted liek i wasnt attracted to ehr. it was such a lie! i knew i was screwed. it was over. no more gas chamber moments. or trapping her wet farts in my computer chair. it was all over. suddenly she siimply threw a cheesing smile and lifted herr ass into the air directing beside mmy ear. yes! her ass was directly beside my ear! suddenly a loud airy fart exploded from her ass with an endind splatter sound. i just knew she had to have struck a little ass juice. the smell of her fart came rushing to my nose. nonchalantly i huffed the warm humid air. suddenly the movie came one. by now her farts were coming ever five minutes. she stoppe lifting her ass in the air, and instead let it rattle through her wet butt cheeks. i could tell they were wet because of the sound of the farts. she uncaringly let them out right near my head. suddenly out of the blew she said
"i think i gotta shit..." she said.
"think?" i said as though i didnt have a raging boner that felt as though the muscles in my dick were about to explode from my very skin. with a shared laugh between us. she popped up and walked to the bathroom with another rattleing blast at my doorway. after five minutes she came out with a smile on her face. i just knew her ass had to smell now seeing as how she just shit. nonchalantly, i declared that i suddenly had to poo too, just so i could smell her shit. it had to be getting old. how suspiciously everytime she had to shit i would let ehr go first and then mysterioulsy had to use it right after her. anyway i went in the bathroom jacked off to the smell and came back into the even more heavenly warm humid fart room. sadly the fart massacre was over after she shit. atleast that night was over. as soon as i heard the knock on my door i knew it was her boyfriend taking my fart machine away. (o well theres always tomorrow) i thought.

1313Jr.1313
22nd February 2009, 05:59 AM
very nice story, you are one lucky guy. thanks for sharing ::great ::great ::great ::great

Bubble
22nd February 2009, 10:21 AM
nice story. do u have more?

FartLove88
22nd February 2009, 10:29 PM
yeah i like your stories a lot, please post more. Hope she wears a tight jeans next time ::funny

Gimper
24th February 2009, 12:53 AM
Yeah I hope she wears tight jeans next time. I also hope he can go out with her later on and sniff up even more farts. :)

lols456
27th February 2009, 08:41 PM
Honestly I love your stories, not to over the top and no offense even if you are not the best at spelling, your storytelling make sup for that. Kepp up the good work my man

G1Kidd
7th April 2009, 01:27 AM
dude excellent!!! ::great