PDA

View Full Version : Chatting with scat loving girl (very massive rear)

annie1890
31st January 2009, 09:10 PM
Hi, im looking to chat with people simply ^_^. Im a young woman with a very massive butt that likes fart and scat. I like to talk about and get to know people online to. I just want to get some friend interested in the same thing as me. So if you want to contact me just add me on yahoo or msn. I wont do any show or video or anything really im just here to chat. Here's my email : [email protected]

PS: (http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2983/543hv7.jpg)

Fartingbabes
31st January 2009, 10:57 PM
Wow Beautiful ass you got, I would love to chat with you :)

windfan
1st February 2009, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by annie1890
Hi, im looking to chat with people simply ^_^. Im a young woman with a very massive butt that likes fart and scat. I like to talk about and get to know people online to. I just want to get some friend interested in the same thing as me. So if you want to contact me just add me on yahoo or msn. I wont do any show or video or anything really im just here to chat. Here's my email : [email protected]

PS: (http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2983/543hv7.jpg)

if annie1890 is a man masquerading as a woman online to try to get off talking dirty with OTHER MEN over the internet there are forums for homosexual men to cater to his needs.

Blackscat
2nd February 2009, 08:04 AM
that sounds like a fake and the ass looks like a fake too ::funny

efro267
4th February 2009, 06:13 PM
would love to chat i sent you an im from my yahoo messenger account carlmanman

yapyepyo
6th February 2009, 03:04 AM
gotta give the man credit, obviously enough people buy his crap ;p

raulroquell
20th February 2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by yapyepyo
gotta give the man credit, obviously enough people buy his crap ;p

hehehe Desperation is a powerful addiction! Some people will believe anything when they have nothing else to believe in. This is not a real woman guys, this is a man masquerading as a female for his own personal enjoyment. The more people email him, the bigger the boner he gets. Now if you like shemales or males and you're seeking contact from men, you are a Homosexual and hiding behind a female persona ONLY hides your true identity from yourself.

I say figure out who you are and go sign up at the millions of Homosexual forums and sites out there and leave these forums to the Heterosexuals. Thank you.

1313Jr.1313
21st February 2009, 10:51 AM
target named "the point" on barn... you shot and hit the ground nowhere near the barn... you get the point (unless you completely miss it again). you can hate gays all you want, but wanting to roleplay (even with other guys) in a fictional setting does not automatically make you gay (even if you masturbate to it). if it did, then logic would follow that getting off to a story or video that a guy wrote or filmed makes you gay... and that's BEFORE the slippery slope would come into effect. i'm pretty sure that by now the other people on the forum either already know it's a guy or really don't care. that's probably why this thread died over half of a month ago... but at least you did bring it back from the dead to make a very unique and as of yet unstated argument... never mind, no you didn't.

annie1890
24th February 2009, 04:23 AM
Whatever you say guys. I wont argue or whatever to flame more but your opinion is as valid as any other and forums are there to share. Anyway will just use this as a bump at this point and thanks you for the interest at least. ::great

HOOF HEARTED
24th February 2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by annie1890
Whatever you say guys. I wont argue or whatever to flame more but your opinion is as valid as any other and forums are there to share. Anyway will just use this as a bump at this point and thanks you for the interest at least. ::great
I hope you understand but we've been fooled on this b4. Men posing as women on fart forums. When you've been hoodwinked on stuff so many times, its hard 2 believe anyone anymore.

Adrian69702016
11th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Hi Annie. I'd be very happy to correspond.

fartdood
29th May 2016, 04:46 AM
Dude this guy is faking as a woman