PDA

View Full Version : Fart Positions

sonia
30th January 2009, 02:43 AM
I know that everyone has a favorite position for when a girl farts. My favorite is when my girlfriend and I are lyin in bed together and then she'll tell me that she has a big one comin. So she puts her ass on me while she is layin sideways and she lets it go. That is my all time favorite. So whats your guys favorite position???

tubmyk2
30th January 2009, 03:14 AM
I like the bent-over doggystyle position personally; but I am usually stuck with legs-open-on-the-couch farts that "came out the vagina side" according to the girl :) That's hot enough for me usually.

mgall
30th January 2009, 06:54 AM
Almost any, just as long as it's in my face! :) My girlfriend will pull down whatever she's wearing and will let go in my face. I love feeling the wind from the fart on my face.

poshtayba
30th January 2009, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by sonia
I know that everyone has a favorite position for when a girl farts. My favorite is when my girlfriend and I are lyin in bed to together and then she'll tell me that she has a big one comin. So she puts her ass on me while she is layin sideways and she lets it go. That is my all time favorite. So whats your guys favorite position???

Wow, it's funny you mention this.

I really love in the morning when I'll be spooning with my girlfriend, and all of a sudden she just toots on my cock and starts to giggle. Then she'll usually move up to my nose :)

splat
30th January 2009, 03:27 PM
sittin lightly on my nose, like I'm a chair

neroangelus
30th January 2009, 04:28 PM
I'm partial to dog stlye that, I am laying down and she lays ontop of me with her but directed at my face.

Vector
30th January 2009, 07:11 PM
The best farting position for any woman is hands down, her laying on her side on the bed. For some reason when girls are laying on their side on the bed, their farts show their true colors. If she's doggystyle 9x out of 10 the fart will sound airy. Ever noticed how juicy and bubbly Brittney Moore farting on her side on the bed in jeans sound! My 2nd favorite position is when a woman is sitting on a couch with her legs crossed. 3rd favorite is when they are standing up straight (not standing while leaning on 1 leg, I mean both legs straight!).

sonia
31st January 2009, 12:11 AM
I agree with you 110% man.

bvali
31st January 2009, 03:09 AM
doggystyle. face down ass up ;D

g-whiz
31st January 2009, 06:04 AM
well i dont know if this is a position but i love they raise their leg, scunch a little, or poke out their butt. but leaning an their sides is also cool!

Sniffmeister
2nd February 2009, 06:39 PM
My favorite is her laying on the bed or couch with no panties on pulling her legs up to her chest while i position my tongue on her ass tasting that shitty air and my nose straight in her twat! LOVE that!

Rikod
2nd February 2009, 07:02 PM
My favorite is when my wife sits on my face in a 69 position with jeans or panties. She has yet to face fart me in her bare ass but I'm getting close. Jeans are the best to me since they make the hottest sounds. When she farts in my face in that position she'll sit back afterwards and smother me. There is no escaping then. She loves the power and I love the sexy farting action.

SionDS
2nd February 2009, 09:44 PM
I like 69 the best.

Nothing beats her sucking on my dick and rubbing my balls while she lets out a big hot fart as I'm eating her asshole out.

Karl
3rd February 2009, 11:57 AM
best 4 me is a girl farting while she's sitting,with thight jeans and with her legs crossed ::great

DesLugath
3rd February 2009, 10:51 PM
1.Laying on stomach with legs spread.
2.Standing straight up with legs spread or together.
3.Leaning to the side while sitting in a chair.

sonia
20th February 2009, 04:38 AM
Wow you guys are awesome. Yall are givin me a lot of ideas for me and my gf. well if anybody else has any favorites they like to share the post is open..

fartalot25
21st February 2009, 12:06 AM
hey ya should check this site out www.clips4sale.com/store/23554