PDA

View Full Version : True Pregnant girl fart story

Vector
5th January 2009, 02:12 AM
My girlfriends friend came over last night. She's about 7 1/2 months pregnant. She's a really cute thing, young latina, about 22, long black hair, about 5'5" and a nice curvy booty. It's astounding how far her ass sticks out from her body, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. I guess it's because women's asses grow larger when they get pregnant. So my girl calls me from the room and introduces me to her friend. I came in, said hello, made a few funny comments about her being pregnant and then left. She was wearing black spandex and a long yellow t-shirt that covered her ass. Seeing her sitting on the red heavily padded cushioned sofa was turning me on like crazy. I couldn't help but to imagine her gassy. So I'm in the room watching tv when suddenly I hear the girls laughing like crazy in the living room. When I muted the tv, I heard my girl saying something like "girl, when you gotta fart you gotta fart, fuck what people say!" So I thought to myself "OMG she farted!" I could hear their conversation pretty well from the bedroom and the pregnant girl started telling my girl how gassy she's been the last few months. She said that 2 or 3 times a week her man needs to go sleep on the sofa because he can't take the sounds and smells during the night. She said "no matter what I eat, I get bad gas all day long." They continued laughing, then the subject changed. I kept listening closely, hoping to hear her fart. About 5 minutes later in the middle of conversation, I heard..."guoplkquerkgullllpbulkgooulp" It lasted around 6 seconds long! The girl said "OMG, I'm so sorry" my girl was like "don't worry about it!, shit happens" At this point my dick was harder than a brick. I was hoping they would leave so I could catch a whiff. A few more minutes went by when my girl mentioned how she wanted to show the lady next door how big she got. She was like "ooohh yea, I haven't seen her in over a year!" That's when my girl shouts, "baby, I'll be back in a little while, I'm going next door." I was like "ok." Once that door closed, you wouldn't believe how fast I ran to that sofa. What happened next was pure exstacy. As I kneeled down closer to where she farted, the smell got stronger and stronger. I buried my face into the cushion and started sniffing out the farts like the hulk on steroids. It smelled really sweet and pungent like a mix between broccoli chicken nuggets and perfume. It defintetly had that feminine candy fart aroma, very estrogenic! The sofa was red and had very heavily padded seat cushions so the fart stayed in the cushion at least 5-8 minutes. I was in pure heaven and came so fast it's not even funny. After I came, I still kept on sniffing and the fart odor was still fresh embedded in the seat cushion! That's when I heard the door open, so I went back into the bedroom like nothing happened. My girl and I spoke a bit regarding her friend and even asked me "did you hear her fart?" I was like "no, she farted?" She was like "yea, you better not heard that, it really stank!" I said "i didn't hear anything, I'm watching this movie." My girl knows about my fetish, and gets very jelous if and when another woman farts in my presense. That night I fucked my girl so hard and after she was like "damm, what got into you?!?" LOL...
Damm, I gotta get a woman pregnant one day. Just imagine your pregnant wife walking all slow around the house with a big jigally booty farting practically on command, non stop. I'll tell you guys one thing, I wouldn't be sleeping on no couch like the rest of these punks!

TheAdicts
5th January 2009, 08:46 PM
ahahahaha nice story haha . i particulary like the end when u said ( I'll tell you guys one thing, I wouldn't be sleeping on no couch like the rest of these punks!
) HAHA.

yapyepyo
18th January 2009, 02:41 AM
I don't know how the hell I missed this topic, but this shit was AWESOME. Your story was hot and entertaining too. I remember when my aunt was pregnant. She was sitting at the table at my grandma's house at christmas. She had the curvy booty going aswell, and she's kinda hot too. She stood up and wanted to get a drink, when she looked at me kinda weird. So I was looking back like what's up woman. Then she bit her lip and ripped a huge fart, then with relief all over her face gave me a wink. Dude I didn't know what to do, I got so fking horny at my grandma's house I went to the bathroom, thought of old people naked and tried to think of everything else the last 30 minutes we were there. 50 minutes later or so I almost blew a hole in the toilet :p

Vector
19th January 2009, 05:54 PM
Nice!

1. What was she wearing?
2. How long was the fart? (in seconds)
3. What did it sound like?
4. Did you smell it?

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I would like to hear if others have had similar experiences with pregnant farts, or even just regular farts embedded into thick seat cushions from women.

Sniffmeister
19th January 2009, 08:40 PM
Awesome story man! I'm with you on the pregnant farts! When my wife was pregnant the first time, no big deal, i was hoping for a gassy situation but it was pretty normal. I heard that some women get bad gas when pregnant. When she was pregnant with our second, boy was that a different situation, she had a wonderful 'green' fog around her it seems every day for a few months, i was loving life! Unfortunately when they're pregnant they're not always horny :(

Another story, my son was being watched by a friend of ours, was our nanny. She was pretty good looking, got pregnant, when i was around her i often wondered if she was gassy during pregnancy. One day i was there to drop him off, when she opened the door, she must have just let a good one rip, because it was still in the air! SWEET! I stood there and 'talked' several minutes just to take in the aroma, such a turn on!

Vector
19th January 2009, 11:27 PM
Excellent! That reminds me of a time at the gym. I walked in and there were 2 women at the counter. 1 woman was a customer showing ID, the other, a worker behind the desk scanning the ID's. As soon as I walked in, I smelled a fart. One of those REALLY creamy smelling ones that linger. The smell was really good. I couldn't figure out which woman farted. The customer showed her ID and left... after she left the stench was still fresh in the air. I asked the girl for a towel, and when she turned around, I leaned over her desk to confirm and it was her! She was a young woman, maybe 20 years old. The chick must have ripped SOME fart for it to linger so long in the air. When she gave me the towel, I gave it back to her and asked for the "larger" towel. Her face was red and she gave me that look of "damm, will you just get out of here, I just farted OMG!" When she turned around to get the other towel, I leaned into the aroma again, mmm...soo sweet. I couldn't believe the hang time this fart had. I could just imagine being locked in a closet with this woman and her farts... Unfortunately, I never seen her again. I guess she probably quit of embarrasment knowing I must have smelled her fart... mmm... the power of girl farts!

yapyepyo
20th January 2009, 01:13 PM
Haha the shop fart happened to me just recently ;) I was shopping for groceries, and me and the woman behind me in line were the last customers for the day. This woman was just past 30, not really good looking but she had charisma. I was waiting till the cashier (a girl aswell) was done bleeping my stuff, when the smell hit me! It was awesome, very thick but not strong. Can't really describe it that well but it was awesome. The best thing is I was a 100% sure it was a woman, normally when I smell the same type of smell I can't be sure it's from a woman, can't really enjoy it that well if I can't ;p

caltek
23rd January 2009, 05:00 AM
Excellent story, thanks for posting man.