PDA

View Full Version : Which foods/drinks do you miss?

HOOF HEARTED
1st January 2009, 11:34 AM
I won't fuck this thread up for sure. Man i've been around a long time. 34 years, seen a lot of things, tasted a lotta things also. It sucks that not all stuff you liked when you were younger are still around :[. I wish all of them would return permanently. What about everyone else? Here's the drinks/candies/foods I miss & wish were back 4ever.
Ima start with drinks 1st.
Drinks=crystal pepsi, red fusion, ruby red squirt, citrus sunkist 1985 or 86 dark green w/orange can. All slices-lemon lime, orange, apple, cherry cola. Aspen, cherry & apple crush, welch’s apple soda. Kool aid sunshine punch, apple, lemon-lime. Nesbitt, nehi punch. Mountain dew pitch black, Shasta ginger ale can. Bubble up. Slush puppies with tiny ice balls & its great flavors. Just remembered New York Seltzer, mainly raspberry.
Candy=tubble gum, starburst strawberry pack, old California fruit starburst, lime starburst. Tangy taffy cherry, strawberry & grape. Lik’em aid lime. Hubba Bubba raspberry, grape, original gum. Some bubble yum flavors. Pineapple life savers, apple starburst . Just remembered chiclets, especially cherry. Chewles gum, tasty middle.
Foods=The best darn cookies ever buttered oatmeal cookies from Walmart. They can be very addictive ::nyam
Doritos salsa rio, baja picante, taco bell supreme, & fiery habanero. Doritos can 4ever fuck themselves getting rid of those flavors. Getting rid of fiery habanero was the last straw :fuck Except for maybe toasted corn...i'm done 4 life with them. I can eat Cool Ranch but it seems like everytime I eat them, I end up sleepy & when I succumb...I wake up with dragon breath for 2-3 days :[
Haagen Dazs macadamian brittle. I can eat that in the winter. The old hamburger helper lasagna, the sauce tasted better. Hostess & Little Debbie pound cakes. Suks that stuff I get into, it stops getting made. Taco casserole green box, tamale pie orange box, enchilada casserole purple box[1980-81] Kraft white cheddar macaroni, Kraft microwave lasagna. Michelina’s small pizza. Jack in the box country fried steak sandwich & its large pancakes in the 80’s. Lawry’s beef jerky, old school McDonalds apple & cherry pies. Current ones suck. Eggo mini’s waffles. Carl’s jr’s old school fries, apple pie[current popeye’s], happy star cheeseburgers, Burger Kings burger bundles & Big King[Big Mac], Old fashioned ice cream place in the mall where I can get a plain strawberry or vanilla square on a stick. Fries from blue castle. Mainly known as White Castle, the place with the worst burgers ever. But they had the best fries of all time. Best fries not being curly fries. Taco bell taco inside a cheese chalupa. Taco casserole fans must know its been reincarnated into Hamburger Helper Crunchy Taco ::nyam.

Fartingbabes
1st January 2009, 12:02 PM
i can see you put mountian dew pitch black and i agree i miss it too, but you can order bottles of it from pepsi, they make them for special buyers who want alot of it, also theirs aparently going to be another star wars movie and their will be the release of jedi blueberry and the re-release of pitch black with a star wars name added moutain dew sith grape, also chiclets are still made just seen them at a convienence store, fiery habeniero i currently have in my pantry and can be found in certian stores

HOOF HEARTED
1st January 2009, 09:20 PM
Pitch black is alright. Any grape soda not named crush or welch's grape is considered just alright. And fiery habanero, where is it? Its not in the main stores anymore :[ no longer at kmart, stater bros., target, walmart, ralphs, albertsons, nowhere. You don't get rid of your best stuff, ever. Doritos did have brains in late 91 when they got rid of a flavor that sucked, jumpin jack cheese. Don't miss that flavor 1 bit.

Fartingbabes
2nd January 2009, 01:01 AM
i only see fiery habeniero doritos in speedway and a convienence store called village pantry