PDA

View Full Version : Request.. Real stories

yapyepyo
19th October 2006, 08:09 PM
I would like people to post their experiences with girl/woman farts. I really enjoy reading them and I hope I'm not alone. Sharing your experiences is, in my opinion, also contributing to the forum.. so please share all you want!

beezo
22nd October 2006, 06:54 PM
Well there are alot of experiences i have had with my girlfriend at first she was pretty shy but i just casually joked about it and eventually she started to loosen up and fart around me and dam when she farted it could clear a room!

Now im gonna go into some detail like one time we was doing 69 and she stoped and said she had to fart so lifted her butt up and did a 6 second ripper which stunk to high heaven and she just carried on on top of me. abit later she lifted her butt next to my head and did a quick blaaatt right by my nose asking me to smell it and that its really stinks.

Another time i was lying on the bed and she came in from the shower and sat down on the end of the bed brushing her hair when suddenly she jumped up ran over to me squatted over myy face and farted barebutt with just a dressing gown on and then laughed and went back to doing what she was doing unfortunately it diddent smell tho

These are just the face farting experiences ive had with her and amazingly she dosent know i have this fetish she just thinks its funny to fart on me i ahve plenty of other stories of her farting but ill type them up another time

well theres my experiences i hope some other people would like to share there experiences too cheers

meth1
22nd October 2006, 07:51 PM
So i was on a trip and i had a long bus ride with many stopovers for ten minute bathroom breaks. I was at one particular stop having a cigarette out side and there were these two girls sittting next to me in there early twenties, they were very cute. I checked them out and went inside to take a quick piss. As i walked inside the girls follwed me and one sat in the terminal and the other went into the girls room, i went in the boys about the same and heard her giggle through the wall. Im guessing that she was in the same stall but on the other side of the wall and those walls were not insulated because i could hear the everything! I was listening to her take a pee ( you could distinctly hear the tinkle). As she was finishing her pee, witch i thoroughly enjoyed hearing, she let out a banger of a fart! a loud, growler that must have echoed like crazy in the girls room because in the boys room in was perfectly audible! Im sure that there has been thousands of guys that have heard just what they didnt want to hear but you know theres always a few like myself who just love it! Anyway, i washed up and started for the bus and i saw the two girls board. i was actually sitting right behind them so i walked passed the gassy girl and i was all teeth. i would have thanked her butt..... ::friends Meth1

DesLugath
23rd October 2006, 01:09 AM
Once a while ago a couple of friends and i decided that we didnt have anything else to do so we would go inside and play a video game. My friend lets just call him "a" said that his sister wanted to challenge me and that she could beat me. Well i am a competitive person so i accepted his sisters challenge.We were in the downstairs room playing the game for like an hour and then i thought i smelled something strange i simply dismissed it because i was immersed in the game. Then "a's" other sister walks by and is like "ewwww you farted" to her sister. I then realize what the thing i had been smelling was. It was "a's" sister that challenged me, she had farted.I look over to "a's" hot sister and notice that she is making an odd face, it was like she was surprised at the smell of her own fart.At that moment all of my muscles were tense because i was so turned on by what she had just done.After that there was just an odd moment of silence where i sat there breathing her farts. That was all i could think about for the rest of the day.

I can remember another time when i was standing at the bus stop waiting and "a's" two sisters were waiting on the same bus.I was just standing there daydreaming when out of nowhere a wave of noxtious fart slaps me out of my thoughts.I look over to "a's" two sister and his younger sister says again "Did you just fart?" then a's hotter sister (the one that challenged me) says "im sorry but i had to fart". Again i felt so turned on by that and i remember everyday when i was walking behind her after we got off the bus i would stare at her tight butt hoping for another fart to blow my way. ::cool

yapyepyo
23rd October 2006, 08:10 PM
first of all thank you all for your experiences.

Mine happened a while ago, when I was at the age of 11. My hot cousin (she models for a magazine like playboy now) was at my grandma's and so were we. I was playing a game of ping pong with her, until she had to go to the bathroom. Since the ping pong was in the garage I went back inside too, to get a drink. When I walked by the toilet I heard a really loud fart, and she must've known I was there because she giggled and said now THAT'S a fart. Now I was getting uncomfortable and gave her a sheepish laugh back and walked on to get my drink. But damn that was really something.

When I was 11 I wasn't sexually oriented, so it wasn't about her being hot but just the feeling a young man had when a pretty girl was near, and then the feeling of that really huge bassy fart echoed by the toilet bowl to fart fetishists.

keep the experiences coming ^^