PDA

View Full Version : Exposed at Job Place

giovanni
22nd December 2008, 02:03 AM
Anyone here has ever been exposed at his Job place being a fart fetishist or watching or storing farting videos in a computer of his office?

donpantini
22nd December 2008, 04:49 AM
nah, not me, but I do know there are some of us who have had material discovered by a girlfriend

Raven06
22nd December 2008, 06:54 PM
Can't think what would be worse! Unless your girlfriend discovered it and was up for it :-)

giovanni
23rd December 2008, 01:13 AM
It's never been a problem for me to tell this to a girl, but in a job environment it's another thing

FartPallete
23rd December 2008, 02:55 AM
Not a job place but at home.
I am very secretive about my fetish, and I had a few friends over one night and we were watching some lame TV show, and a few went into the other room where my laptop was.
Now I have it closed, and figure people would ask if they wanted to use it, and I would just come up with some excuse why it doesn;t work, since I am wide open on the laptop.
But one guys just decided to use my laptop without asking to play some music.
I go into the room, and there my laptop is opened up playing some music, and I panic, because I knew that THIS site was opened up, but minimized.
No one said anything, but if they did see it would have read "FART FETISH FORUM" in the bottom tool bar.
Now I wonder if they saw it or not.

SionDS
23rd December 2008, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by donpantini
nah, not me, but I do know there are some of us who have had material discovered by a girlfriend

Ha, and mothers. Anyone remember that thread where a guy got found out by his mom? ::roll

poshtayba
23rd December 2008, 06:23 AM
My girlfriend saw some of the auto-complete searches in google while searching for something one day while I wasn't home.

Except she's cool with it now :)

So, really, I recommend that people let their girlfriends subtley, non-aggresively, and accidentally 'find' some tasteful fetish-related things.

daemon
23rd December 2008, 07:40 AM
I never had problems to tell about this with my girlfriends, except the fact that I never had one REALl girlfrined! :)
The girls I dated for some time and the girls I still have in some kind of rellatinoship are ok whit this (and others) fetish, or, at least, arent about to ditch me just because of that! :rolleyes
Til now, only one girl was totally closed to this fetish and, by the other hand, only 4 were really open!
Some internet friends were open to, but not to videotape them, just to record sounds.
In a 0 to 10 scale, I would tell that I´m in a 7 with the acceptance of my dates about this!
However, about the "being caught by others...", some time back (about 3 years ago) my sister´s husband (and she, of course) was at my house and used my computer to see his emails, well, the first and last time he did this ´cos he SEARCHED for anything unusual and, of course, found this and others fetishes!
Man, that was dreadfull, and, to make things worse, he laughted loudly an kept asking me what I think thats so great about girls farts and so!
THAT was hatefull!

Guzara
23rd December 2008, 11:54 AM
I never access the forum from the job.
Everything I do is from home or some other place.

Everything can be erased but autocomplete option remembers everything and that sucks.

When you delete browsing history, it's deleted from IE, but it stays integrated in Windows Explorer, it's enough to type first two letters to go on the visited websites.

(that was the case before few months, I didn't check it this month)

Rikod
23rd December 2008, 01:14 PM
Never at work ... church and state ... but my wife is cool about it. She thinks my fart fetish is totally harmless and it goes with my ass fetish. She does give me a few face farts a week and to keep this going I don't bug her for them. Sometimes it will be weeks before my next one but that's cool. Anticipation! She knows I have a girl fart clips collection. As long as I don't go to strip bars or cheat, she's totally cool with it. Besidaes, she knows I worship her ass and that's all that metters to her.

Antdawg
24th December 2008, 05:36 AM
Don't use a computer at work. But at my house while I was gone my cousin was on my computer and I guess he looked up my videos and clicked on a video of a girl shitting and it was super loud....I tried playing it off but he had non of it...thank goodness he didn't tell anyone about it though. Another time I had a program up of videos I was downloading and forgot I had it up and my friend seen it when I tried to click off of it....I doubt he remembers that though :)

Guzara
24th December 2008, 11:29 AM
Depends on your family education, but the most safest way to protect yourself in windows xp is to :

go to start->control panel->user accounts->change the way users log on or off-> (uncheck option) Use the Welcome Screen

That will activate computer locking.

Then set the password for your account.

Restart, while windows is loading , press F8, and choose start windows xp in SAFE MODE.

Now log in as a real administrator.
On the attention for system restore, just click yes.

Go to the same place for users accounts, and set the password you know for the main administrator.

Now you both have password protected access.
Restart pc to load the windows normal.

Now when you log in , windows will load, anytime you need to go somewhere, you can lock your pc by pressing

CTRL+ALT+DELETE and just choose option lock computer.

giovanni
28th December 2008, 12:37 AM
I think the complete solution is this:

1) Use Chrome to browse the web.
2) Store all your clips in an external Hard Drive
3) Rename the clips with codes instead of titles
3) Play the clips with Portable VLC stored in the external Hard Drive too.

trent
28th December 2008, 08:41 AM
As for the auto complete thing, if you use Firefox you can actually delete any auto complete entry you want. Just start typing the word in the search bar and when the little box drops down with the words, just highlight the one you want deleted and hit the delete key (not backspace).

jayen
28th December 2008, 11:41 PM
At work? It doesn't matter what it is, fart fetish or nude celebs, it can get you in trouble. So if you've not gotten fired, laugh it off. It's easy to make a joke out of it. If you get weird over it, everyone else will to.

afangorn
29th December 2008, 10:38 AM
I'd never look at this stuff at work. EVER.
and if someone at work somehow found out about it and bothered me about it I'm liable to get violent fast.
I dont take threats well at all. and I hate it when people think that they can harass someone without being told off.

giovanni
21st January 2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Gassy

Everything can be erased but autocomplete option remembers everything and that sucks.

When you delete browsing history, it's deleted from IE, but it stays integrated in Windows Explorer, it's enough to type first two letters to go on the visited websites.

But your forum is so worldwide famous that you could quit your job and earn your living only from your forum.

1313Jr.1313
22nd January 2009, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by giovanni

But your forum is so worldwide famous that you could quit your job and earn your living only from your forum.

how so considering that it's free?

fartbubble
22nd January 2009, 12:46 AM
If you're worried about autocomplete, just turn it off!!

tools>internet options>content>autocomplete settings.

then just uncheck web adresses. no more worries ::great

giovanni
22nd January 2009, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313

Originally posted by giovanni

how so considering that it's free?

This forum has a great worldwide audience, and the owner could earn a lot choosing the proper sponsors and placing their banners or text ads in every page. He could do it both with a direct sale of advertising spaces and with a participation to some good affiliation programs.

Guzara
22nd January 2009, 08:50 PM
Acctually I must say, it's getting everyday harder for me to keep this forum on both legs.
You all must know that hosting costs!

Today I received the message that our second hosting partners have to shut their servers because of financial problems, it could acctualy cause traffic mess here because I have some important files there .

Yes, I was thinking about some forum fee or program, but still I'm trying to consider all options to find the best solution.

And when we speak about money, we need to be very careful. :)

1313Jr.1313
23rd January 2009, 08:10 AM
actually, he does have a point. you COULD place sponsored banners on the main page only (too much and you're bound to lose much of the forum population and subsequent sponsors).

jerry220
8th October 2010, 02:08 AM
I only search for vids at home, but, just this week my computer got soo bad with viruses... Im guessing cuz of the downloads and my dad told me that i would have to bring it into a guy that he knows and would have to fix it for me. And I couldnt delete the vids my self cuz of the viruses so the computer geek that fixed it deleted all of my vids. LOL He didnt say nothing to me tho nor anyone else.

suspect09
8th October 2010, 03:36 AM
For those who don't know, you can erase auto complete on firfox by going to tools > clear recent history.

I do it every time i log off here lol.. I have my own computer but I'm very paranoid, although I recently told my best friend when I was drunk and he thought it was funny. Luckily he knows that if he told anyone I would never speak to him again.

footfetishguy
8th October 2010, 03:39 AM
Private browsing ftw

fartsucker123
12th October 2010, 05:00 AM
piriform.com/ccleaner