PDA

View Full Version : REAL fart stories: Story 1. Farting Stripper

Chocolate.Rain
8th October 2008, 08:25 PM
I figured I would finally contribute, seeing as I have been hanging around this forum for a year or so...What I have is a series of real life stories; a variety of events that have happened to me, whether they be by accident or were intended to feed my fetish. I have a ton of them, and they include everything from farting, queefing, pooping, panty pooping, peeing, ass sniffing, and a few other things thrown in...so enjoy the first of many! (These stories are NOT in any kind of chronological order)

Recently, I was in Atlanta, GA, (August 2008) and as anyone who has ever been to the "A" knows, there is a lively Adult Entertainment industry just 20 minutes from anywhere. So I saddled up and went to a strip club by the name of "The Pink Pony". It's a nice place, lots of naked women, from tiny tits to meaty thighs, so you can easily take your pick of what you like. Too cheap to spend any money? Just enjoy the stage show from your seat, or watch a variety of women give fully nude lap dances all over the club...So anyways, I fork over 20 bucks to get a lap dance from a beautiful young lady, looking to be italian. She had meaty thighs and a nice plump butt with full round titties to boot, but not a ounce of cellulite anywhere...my kind of girl!! So she wallks over, asks if I want a dance, and By all means I oblige. Shes wearing this black dress which she lets fall to the ground once she gets into her groove and I can see her fully nude body and every beautiful curve on it!!...so She starts to dance, but keeps it semi clean (they won't grind on you on the floor...more on that later), but does a variety of moves that give me an instant hard on.

What really did it for me was one particular move...she bent over right in front of me and wiggled her ass back and forth for a second...As I sat up in my chair, I leaned forward to push myself back in order to sit up higher and get a better view...Of course, with me trying to hide my hard on, I was a little more dramatic in my movements than usual and leaned over much further than if I were to just have done it quickly...As I leaned forwad, she moved backwards so that she should slide her ass from my chest to the floor--a common move by dancers in any club. As she did that, I got a wiff of her goodies...a mix of perfume, sweat, and ever so slightly damp womanhood...Boy did that do it...

The good news is, it wasn't over...She asked if I wanted a private dance, which would cost me $260...hell, it's only money right? So to the champaigne room we go! This girl was bad ass...I'll skip all the super freaky dance moves she did, and get right to the point...so she strattles me on the chair and begins to grind very slowly and whispers in my ear "so is there anything in particular you want me to do?" I replied by saying "This might sound weird, but I have a crazy obsession with ass and assholes" . She told me, "hey, I've been asked worse. So what do you want me to do? " She got up, bent over and spread her ass cheeks. She said "Don't be afraid, get your moneys worth". So I grabbed her cheeks and held them spread as she bent all the way over and touched the floor with her hands. I asked her "Do you mind if I take a sniff?" She laughed and told me that it's "your nose" and proceeded to giggle. I sniffed and I was in heaven!! The sweat and ass smell combined with the perfume and her overall sexiness made me want to ram it up in her right then and there! So she said "Is that all? You just want to sniff me? I expected to do so much more! Come on, I'm just getting warmed up!" So at this point, I'm like, I paid for it so I might as well come out and say it. I swallowed my pride (literally) and came out with it "so would you fart for me?" She laughed and said "Fart? Are you for real?" I grinned and said "yeah, I'm really into this and you have such a beautiful asshole...so how bout it?" She said, "Hey, doesn't matter...I actually fart all the time, I'm sure I could cook up a couple for you."

So she first squatted down in front of me, looking up at me from inbetween my legs, with this lustful look as if she was gonna whip my dick out and hop right on it...She slid the zipper down on my pants, and my dick started to rise even higher as I looked down at both of her beautiful tan thighs on either side of my legs. Then she smiled, bit her lip, and a loud one ripped right out. She laughed and asked "How was that?" I told her to "keep up the good work!" and she got up and sat on my lap, leaning back with her legs spread and blew in my ear. She whispered "fuck me" in my ear and farted again, right on my lap, then she giggled again. She then told me "I think I might have one more, any ideas?" I told her to hold on a second. I laid on the floor and told her to squat over me, facing my feet and lean forward. I told her to move her ass up to my nose, with her pussy right on my chin and lip. Then I said "okay, I want you to push this one out hard!" With my pants still unzipped, she slid her hand into my pants and grabbed my dick through my underwear and I put both hands on an asscheek...she strained for a second and a silent fart shot straight up my nose...Oh my god it stunk to high hell!! But it was so sexy! She also pushed so hard, that a little pussy juice (not pee) dripped onto my face...I didn't lick it, but it was quite the experience!

We got up and just sat in the room for a few seconds, her on my lap and we just talked and laughed for a few minutes (common cool down that strippers use) and she said I'm not the first person that shes farted for, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. I asked her for one last sniff before she left and she said sure an stood up...I stuck my nose completely in her ass and inhaled...she laughed so hard but it was GREAT!! I smelled PURE ASS!!! I asked her to marry me and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek saying "Come back and see me...I'll think about it!" and walked out...

I searched high and low for a picture that reminds me of her, and this is the best I could do...not dead on, but close enough (girl i had was a little more solid and probably shorter, but u get the idea)...Hope you enjoyed the story and more to come!!

FartPallete
8th October 2008, 09:27 PM
Excellent story. Well written too.

yapyepyo
8th October 2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks for sharing buddy, sounds like a great experience!

iloveblackfarts
21st October 2008, 01:34 AM
Hot story man.... Keep them cumming....

phartface
21st October 2008, 02:23 AM
nice story bro

Olly_55
21st October 2008, 08:58 AM
Good story, I too have paid to be farted on, but without a great deal of success, forking over a significant proportion of my income, which is not a great deal of money anyway, I am a scientist - not a plumber, I spent 3 hours smelling the farts of a mistress - she did a lot of farts, visiting b/w other customers - but none of them smelt.
I wish one day some hotty would plop her bum in my face and bang out a real stinker

Raven06
22nd October 2008, 12:17 AM
Damn nice story... I might just have to go to Atlanta!!