PDA

View Full Version : Disaster Movie and College

Hades01
3rd September 2008, 10:09 PM
I just read on screenit.com that in Disaster Movie, an underwear model runs, farts, and then says that she shit her pants. I don't think any of us want to pay to see this dumb movie for one scene, so if anybody could find it online, that would be awesome.

Also, in the movie, College, a kid asks a college girl if she would fart in a can for $5. It doesn't say if she does it or not though, I doubt it.

HOOF HEARTED
6th September 2008, 11:35 AM
Make that 2 only reasons to see disaster movie, but I still won't see it. If it was Kim Kardasshian that was farting, i'll think about it. But the movies cost too much & I already got 2 more movies that I wanna see. Mummy 3 & the football movie with Ice Cube, can't remember the name. I was partially curious about seeing college. Other reason i'd watch disaster movie is that part when the juno girl is doing zohan on the blonde.

Hades01
6th September 2008, 09:56 PM
Exactly, that's why I said nobody wants to see these movies. haha. I just thought somebody could find them online and just post those clips.

DesLugath
7th September 2008, 12:54 PM
It was some asian woman.I saw it and thought that it wasn't that great. It sounded more like a stomach rumbling noise than a fart.