PDA

View Full Version : Fart Opera was proposed in the "Barbie" movie but was ditched

bones
29th July 2023, 06:11 PM
https://variety.com/2023/film/news/barbie-cut-fart-jokes-test-screenings-no-one-laughed-1235681461/

the biggest movie of the year was about to have fart jokes and a fart opera, but the test audiences didnt like it. ive seen the movie and i guess it wouldve felt out of place. however its a film about becoming human so i can see how that could fit in. no clue if it was girl or boy farts tho. we may see the deleted scenes possibly.

BearMan01
29th July 2023, 07:34 PM
Damn, Margot and tons of attractive actresses farting. That's like the Mt. Everest of this fetish. lol.

Obviously it was filmed, and the director wanted it, so hopefully it's put out at some point. Fingers crossed.

MegSmellsFarts
30th July 2023, 01:58 AM
“We did not enjoy the farting. Please take the farting out.” Pfft

FBarnhill
1st August 2023, 10:01 PM
Given that [spoilers down below]:

it's the Kens who take control of Barbieland during the middle act, I'm pretty sure it was them maintaining their "manliness" or something. I doubt it was any of the Barbie's doing this.

HOOF HEARTED
7th August 2023, 10:33 AM
Well at least there's always the one scene in the suicide squad movie where Margot as Harley Quinn saying she did a no.2. And she read a mean tweet on the jimmy kimmel show where a guy says he wants to tongue Margot Robbie in her fart box. We have that.

Alecsimons
7th August 2023, 12:18 PM
Also there’s a scene in birds of prey when we see the list of things that Harley could’ve done to annoy the guy. One of the reasons listed was “ripped a loud one”

FBarnhill
7th August 2023, 06:25 PM
Plus one of the listed was her "leaving a turd on the toilet", as well.

She read a fart joke during an MTV interview (pick up lines video) and she seemed really into it. And she laughed hard at one of her co-stars doing armpit farts. So she's definitely into fart jokes. That's hot enough.

william_young
11th August 2023, 09:12 PM
Gal Gadot fake farting in wonder woman 84 bloopers -

instagram.com/reel/CMsjGbfHlUw/

Lollol69
1st September 2023, 06:27 PM
Also there’s a scene in birds of prey when we see the list of things that Harley could’ve done to annoy the guy. One of the reasons listed was “ripped a loud one”

https://youtu.be/p8YXHuv4NGU?si=x3E7kAz0HWAEo4n3&t=50

Margot and Jurnee Smollet talking about rosie perez farting on set

ItLo
11th January 2024, 10:29 AM
This is really...interesting. ::spiteful