PDA

View Full Version : Real Experience - Camping

yapyepyo
17th August 2008, 04:35 PM
Next college year is coming up, and since I'll be going to a new university there is always an introduction. We went to some kind of recreation area where this huge tent would be set up for around 100 people. This year we went with a lot of the first years and a couple of 2nd and 3rd years to make sure everything goes as planned. Since we went from last tuesday to friday people needed to visit the toilet from time to time. There was this trailer-like thingy with 6 toilets, 3 for the girls and 3 for the guys. It was very minimal and you could here almost anything thru the walls.

Each night there was a party, and I got down a lot of beer. So when I woke up I felt like crap, walked inside to snatch a newspaper and just wake up on the toilet reading and you know.. When I was in there I heard a few girls I met the night before entering the trailer. I don't think she knew I was in there because I had the top left stall and she entered one on the right. She was talking to her girlfriend when I heard the hissing noise of her taking a piss. Then all of a sudden this huge fart comes out! It wasn't one of those squeeky ones either, she just effortlessly ripped a huge full bass fart! I was stunned because it's not that hard to gently let it out with a little effort, obviously she didn't care! Her girlfriend laughed really loud and was like OMG that was sooo big, she just giggled. Now if that isn't great already, this repeated itself (sort of ofcourse) everytime a chick came in to pee. I'm pretty sure now every chick farts whenever she pee's ;o.

Then on the last day we went back to the university to say goodbye and go home. Our group was sitting on the grass, most of us waiting on someone to pick them up. There was this really hot blond chick. She was in a woman fraternity, I think she was either 3rd of 4th year's. Anyway she was just chilling on the grass laying on her back with her knees up. I looked back and saw her say to the other girls in her group: "I just farted and it smells really bad". The other girls in her group were all like eww it smells so bad, and one of the girls was laying pretty far from her and said she could actually smell it over there. I didn't get any of the smell, but right after she told the other girls she farted she looked at me and gave me the sexiest smile ever.

Other than that the rest of the introduction was awesome too! I can't remember everything anymore because I drank so much beer :o. I'll be going again on another introduction tomorrow wich will be to friday. Maybe I'll return with a couple more stories, I'll share them if you appreciate it.