PDA

View Full Version : Could we post more on humyo

neroangelus
9th August 2008, 10:02 AM
Could we post more on humyo?
Now I aske this question because downloading from this site had given my computor viruses and other bugs, so I am fearful from anymore downloads. And not to mention the time consuming process for downloading eat's up time. If we could post them on humyo then we can see them fast and easier and if need be download them from there. Could we be utilizing humyo a bit more?

1313Jr.1313
10th August 2008, 07:07 AM
if viruses and stuff is your big problem here, then where you get the file isn't the problem (just so you know). if you go with firefox, trust me, you'll be fine.

neroangelus
10th August 2008, 09:09 AM
Well now viruses aren't my only caoncern we have people who make double posts of the same stuff so why not just go for humyo that way it's smooth viewings. That way we can see if we like a video rather than going through the nonsense of downloading it and finding that the video was dissapointing and a waste of time....

Kaioshinsama
10th August 2008, 05:29 PM
I don't think a lot of people will create humyo accounts (aside from the ones that alrady have) for the sheer fact of the time it takes to upload. Also (as was bootyluv's case unfortunately) all the files could be taken down. You'll always come across dup files. Just ask around. Surely, someone will have already dl'd it and tell you. It's unfortunate, but inevitable, that these types of "warehouses" don't stay up too long. Rapid, Mega, and Mediafire work great for me.

By the way, I like your commision offer in another thread Nero. Take care.

Kaioshinsama

neroangelus
11th August 2008, 03:07 AM
Glad ya like the commission idea, ya should give some thought in commissioneing me ii can use the money.
As for the humyo isn't there an easy way for us to post the vids I doubt this formus could code the same way humyo is done.