PDA

View Full Version : Farting girl from Germany

angyfarts
11th September 2021, 11:41 PM
So hey,

I rolled into the fetish community about 6 months ago and noticed that my twitter profile grew a lot and I do received so much love from all members. I guess farting for me is a natural habit, but obviously many men are already a big fan of me :unsure.

Once a while I do meetups with fans in Europe who are willing to travel to Germany. You can checkout my name on twitter to see more from me ::nyam

Guzara
16th September 2021, 08:48 AM
welcome to the fart forum

Format14
18th September 2021, 02:50 AM
Finally a beautiful lady who farts online and who is also willing to do meetups!!!! This is so amazing!!! The internet is full of beautiful women who sell clips, but after some time, simply watching and hearing pretty girls farting is not enough, you have a deep desire to experience the warm wind in your face and the smell filling your lungs and your mouth! I am from Greece and I would totally come to Germany to sniff your farts, so I am really interested in learning more about the meetups you are talking about :D

lesaron
9th October 2021, 07:13 AM
If its true i wanna meet u ��.I live in Germany ��. looking forward for your answer

ryno
9th October 2021, 01:05 PM
They were outed as a scammer on reddit and twitter unfortunatly fellas.