PDA

View Full Version : Malice at the Palace 2: the sequel

HOOF HEARTED
23rd July 2008, 05:34 AM
Here are some youtube clips of this fight. I'm doing this cause ESPN won't talk about or show it that much. They'll show it when I don't have it on the channel or in some other room :[ They only wanna talk about John Wayne Glamourboy #3, Brett Favre. I swear, just like with their 2 favorite MLB teams, if Favre took a football sized dump, ESPN would spend the whole sportscast hour talking about it with highlights. And that gay-ass Titletown USA junk. Yes its not as good as the original done in 2004, but its rare when it comes to women fighting.
I'll describe it, I missed out on what was the beginning of the fight courtesy of ESPN. I understand why a couple of people call them BSPN. Then the tangle up of Candace Parker & a Shock player trying to get the rebound & the fun starts. What's difficult 2 see later on is when Piston BadBoy Rick Mahorn with flashbacks in his head from 20+ years ago gets in the action & shoves Lisa Leslie & she falls. And 2 Sparks teammates punched him from behind in retaliation. And Karl Malone's daughter Cheyrl Ford injures her knee tryna hold back the Shock teammate from getting back in the brawl. Gets taken out on wheelchair. Here's the clip[s] now.

longest version so far
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXWSUF6CzI

Only 1 good one anyway, but I do give credit to the dude 4 getting it right away. My brother told me about it & when I was watching ESPNNEWS I never knew about it. He only knew about it on realgm.com forum.

1313Jr.1313
23rd July 2008, 07:21 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/wnba/recap?gid=20080722010&prov=ap
at least there's SOME coverage.

HOOF HEARTED
23rd July 2008, 09:37 PM
I was just mainly tired of what ESPN was talking about too much. This was in Auburn Hills, nearly 4 years after the biggest fight in USA sports history. They talked about it a lot then. Back then that surprised me. When I found out about it, I just got off of work & went to the market. I glanced at the LA Times, I read that Ron Artest did something. I thought it was like when Rodman did what he did to that cameraman. Boy was I wrong when I saw it. I tried 2 take a nap so I can watch the Michigan/the Ohio State University game & I couldn't sleep. So I turned the TV on ESPNNEWS so I can find out what happened. I just thought, 4get sleep. That kept me awake. And the WNBA fight is barely talked about until later. Shoot, Jim Rome hates the WNBA & that was the 1st topic talked about on Rome is Burning. Male chauvinism alive & well :rolleyes