PDA

View Full Version : A true incident

minnathon
6th September 2006, 01:31 PM
Hi guys.This is something that happened to me a few years ago which I would like to share with u guys. Of course I did not get as lucky as old in many stories told here but I enjoyed it anyway. It was when I was just out of flight school and during my first year as a first officer . Just after take off On one of our flights we developed a minor tecnical problem . Nothing serious but the commander decided to make an emergancy landing at an airstrip large enough to accomodate an airbus A310. Well soon another aircraft was arranged by the airline and the passengers were sent off. Our aircraft and the crew had to wait till the problem was examined and sorted out which would take a few hours.The airport was quiet far from any hotel so we were accomodated in the staff guest house attached to the airport for those few hours. Now the walls were very flimsy and were just a thin partition actually. That coupled with the extremeny quiet surroundings since not many flights operated from that airport caused the sounds from the neibouring rooms to be heard very clearly. Now the neibouring room was occupied by a very senior hostess about 40 years of age but very attractive.I heard the clicking of her heels as she walked in. And i heard the bathroom door shut . Her bathroom and my room shared a common wall. I heard the ruffling of her skirt as she hiked it up and then i heard a loud hissing sound as she peed what seemed for a very long time more like a power piss. Then I heard it a loud hisss as she began her fart followed by a loud and long pooeeee which lasted what seemed a very long time . Stopped and started again. It ended and i could hear her grunt and i heard the final small hiss and poot as she expelled all the gas out. BOY guys u can imagine what must have happened to me. I was rock hard and i must have jerked off at least 3 times in 1 hour just thinking of her and imagining her doing all kinds of things with me.Guys as a rule I never looked at any of the crew with that intention its a strict code of conduct that i personally follow.But when i saw her on flight i used to always get distracted and i used to think of ways to grab her attention whenever she would enter the cockpit.Then i forcefully snapped myself out of it and never look at her again. But guys it was fantastic I just thought I should share it with u.

1313Jr.1313
6th September 2006, 04:39 PM
and thanks for sharing it with us :)

Ohgrabme
7th September 2006, 03:14 AM
haha fuckin awesomee

Russian Boy
11th October 2006, 06:33 PM
Wow !

Guzara
11th October 2006, 06:50 PM
Great experience. ::coffee