PDA

View Full Version : Please report all technical errors

Guzara
21st July 2018, 09:23 PM
Recently we moved forum to our own VPS , we are using CDN technologies for better caching and forum speed, but if you experience some technical problem with the forum, let us know in this thread.

Dissia
22nd July 2018, 12:39 PM
There is a problem actually.. while im writing something, when i press back button, it goes to start of the sentence.. its so anoyying

Guzara
22nd July 2018, 10:09 PM
did you tried with different browser? If you want screenshot it so you can confirm my doubts

theguyfromny
23rd July 2018, 02:37 AM
i get logged out when i click on a new page.

hasnt happened today tho.

MackZack
23rd July 2018, 03:01 AM
Yeah I was just about to say. . .I just logged in but it said I was banned for a moment because of inactivity???? But then I logged in again and everything was fine. Then I was about to post and it logged me out. So I kept trying to log back in but even though it said "thank you for logging in" it would log me out.

(Now it says I don't have permission to post on here. . .)

Karl
26th July 2018, 11:11 PM
It seems slow

theguyfromny
27th July 2018, 09:37 AM
im geting logged out frequently. it actually took me a while to write this.

Guzara
27th July 2018, 08:10 PM
@ theguyfromny , Silmaril which browsers do you use ? What's your operating system?

theguyfromny
28th July 2018, 05:34 AM
@ theguyfromny , Silmaril which browsers do you use ? What's your operating system?
windows 8 on chrome

HOOF HEARTED
28th July 2018, 06:59 AM
im geting logged out frequently. it actually took me a while to write this.
Its still happening to me. I use google chrome.

Guzara
28th July 2018, 09:58 AM
alright, I don't use chrome so often , on firefox it works without problems.

I'll see what we can do but I can't guarantee it will be solved soon.
Caching system we use to speedup opening depends on external developers.

MackZack
31st July 2018, 12:22 PM

Firefox. Windows 10.

It seems to be fine right now. . .crossing my fingers. I haven't been on since I posted that.

Edit: Ah, spoke too soon. Logged me out when I wanted to edit this message.

Guzara
4th August 2018, 08:08 AM
alright, if you see something else let me know. I tried to edit and it works.

MackZack
27th August 2018, 12:22 AM
alright, if you see something else let me know. I tried to edit and it works.

Still not working well. Keeps logging me out a bunch of times right after I log in.

Seems that it logs in after a couple tries on the main page but when I want to view threads on the actual fart forum it always logs me out and it gets really aggravating.

Karl
27th August 2018, 07:37 PM
Same here,firefox,windows 10,kick me out various times

Guzara
27th August 2018, 09:35 PM
I couldn't simulate the errors. I'm on windows 10 with firefox. You will need to clear browser cache and offline files or try another way, with different browser, chrome for example.

MackZack
31st August 2018, 12:53 PM
I switched browsers and it's working. I always clear my cache and history in my browser so I already knew that wouldn't work.

Guzara
1st September 2018, 08:13 AM
The thing we changed is we are using CDN. It helps users to find the most fastest route to our server, but also using advanced caching technology to save the traffic.
It might happen that somewhere don't work as expected with vbulletin script.