PDA

View Full Version : Is the forum accessible for you?

Guzara
26th June 2008, 02:00 AM
This year I noticed we have often bad traceroute from Europe to forum server in China, and that's the often reason why the forum is sometimes slower for you when you want to open some thread or use forum options.

If you noticed that forum is often slower for you or you can't even open it without any error message, please vote in this thread.

DesLugath
26th June 2008, 04:49 AM
Everything is ok for now. But for the past 1-2 weeks the forum has been really slow for me.

1313Jr.1313
26th June 2008, 05:51 AM
same as destrega, it was really bad for a week or so but it's fine now.

HOOF HEARTED
26th June 2008, 02:43 PM
Very slow getting on here. Sometimes when I click onto the column I wanna go to, it don't wanna go to the next one. There be times where I partially don't wanna bother coming on here anymore.

Gasskisser
26th June 2008, 03:06 PM
It's been painfully slow lately. I've been completely unable to access it (from USA) more often than not for the past couple of weeks. :(

Guzara
26th June 2008, 03:18 PM
But it's important to say when the forum was getting slower, as longer as I know last year we never had such a problem.

Forum was never pretty fast we must admit, but speed was at least optimal and that was Ok.

I changed my ISP in the february so I was worried it could be because of them.
But now I see others have the same problem.

Today works Ok. But it was really slow these last few days.

suspect09
4th January 2009, 11:06 AM
Yeah, so I have a problem, maybe this has to do with my account

I can find the "compose new thread button".

I've been here for several months, I haven't posted very much. Could that be the reason why I am not allowed to create a new thread?

I wrote a fart fiction story that I wanted to share (and no, not a crappy one....I hope lol).

1313Jr.1313
4th January 2009, 01:09 PM
Check the attachment