PDA

View Full Version : My New Gf

pimp6002005
24th May 2008, 04:14 PM
Tell me what yall think shes brazilian and puerto rican ?

mrnukem
24th May 2008, 04:38 PM
She is very sexy and beautiful. Does she know about your fart fetish?

pimp6002005
25th May 2008, 06:52 AM
Thanks and yea she does know about my fart fetish she just scared Ima think less of her if she does fart around me :(

Guzara
25th May 2008, 03:11 PM
but she's great.

pimp6002005
26th May 2008, 12:24 AM
Thanks boss she's great tho ::beach

Vector
9th June 2008, 10:09 PM
If that's really you're girlfriend, you better get that latina to fart in your face in those blue spandex!!!!

damnation
10th June 2008, 12:23 AM
That Ass won't Quit

Great taste mon

pimp6002005
10th June 2008, 06:12 AM
Thanks Im really trying to get her to shes just too shy :(

pimp6002005
12th June 2008, 02:51 AM
my gf farted today but because I got shocked I think I scared her into not doin it again :(

Gasskisser
12th June 2008, 05:13 AM
Your girlfriend is amazing. ::great

Did you tell her how much it turned you on when she farted? Did you tell her how beautiful she is and how beautiful her ass is?

My advice would be to tell her those things and tell her that it's OK if she doesn't want to fart around you, but you really love it and would LOVE for her to do it again.

Also, it would be an excellent idea to find out what turns HER on and to give her lots of it, even it it doesn't turn you on. She will almost certainly want to please you after that.

Good luck!

pimp6002005
12th June 2008, 08:42 PM
Today was the greatest day I had my girlfriend wearing some pajama pants and she had the worst gas her first fart sounded like a fartbrazil fart really loud and long she didn't believe I loved it so she did a triple fart combo which was really loud and sexy she has a best friend they have fart contest every now and then I'm really trying to get my girl and her best friend to fart for me wish me luck Gasskisser thanks for the advice ::great

garrett
13th July 2008, 02:19 PM
what a grea spandex ass ::great

donny
16th July 2008, 02:20 AM
ask her if she would do a quick fart for us

pimp6002005
16th July 2008, 06:02 AM
i'll try to record a video of her farting when she comes back from P.r. :(

Guzara
16th July 2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by pimp6002005
i'll try to record a video of her farting when she comes back from P.r. :(

Sounds good ::great

pimp6002005
16th July 2008, 05:30 PM
today was funny I work cleaning so my boss set me up to work with this rocker type chick so I'm working with her and I left her in office alone to get window cleaner and I came back to the office she was still cleaning she must just farted cause it smell like rotten eggs it smelled like heaven she gave me a smile and kept cleaning ::great

fartlover2006
20th July 2008, 06:18 PM
hot mama in spandex...pimp, u one lucky guy! and if she ever agree to do a short fart for us here as u said, do post it up, i am waiting (im)patiently for that. Cheers!

donny
21st July 2008, 03:19 AM
whens she coming back ? and if you can post more pics

pimp6002005
21st July 2008, 05:02 AM
shes coming back in august but i'll be leaving to barbados but i wont forget to take the video for yall

donny
11th August 2008, 05:20 AM
yo whats up anything new ?

donny
23rd August 2008, 05:15 AM
this guy is the worst he probably made everything up

1313Jr.1313
23rd August 2008, 06:48 AM
yes... he failed to respond in one thread while still remaining inactive among the board... that would mean he made everything up just like you said...

SionDS
24th August 2008, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by donny
this guy is the worst he probably made everything up

Really? I just read your post history, and I think you're the worst. Talk about a useless member. All you do is complain, ask for stuff, and give nothing.

donny
25th August 2008, 01:29 AM
man shut up i have a busy life i barely have time to jerk off

1313Jr.1313
25th August 2008, 06:05 AM
you had time to diss pimp...

pimp6002005
1st September 2008, 06:47 AM
man i been away two weeks ppl wanna talk crap my life shot i lost my girl
to another guy she got engaged to in Puerto rico so yea i give up i had
the worst summer :cry

1313Jr.1313
1st September 2008, 08:19 AM
dude... :cry i'm sorry for your loss, but i'm sure you'll find someone better. cheer up, we're all here for you.

HOOF HEARTED
1st September 2008, 10:32 AM
Sucks 2 hear that, eh! Why did she leave you? You did treat her like a queen right? And when did she find time 2 be with someone else?

pimp6002005
1st September 2008, 02:27 PM
june 25 she left to puerto rico to stay with here family for 2 months then there was a long distance of not tlkin for like weeks I figured she found another guy and she did and she's engaged to him but she wants for his money which I think is a lie but my life never ends with this let down I lose a really great f*ckin girl all I could do is sit here now

Guzara
1st September 2008, 03:16 PM
Don't loose your head, hope you will find some girl.

Gasskisser
1st September 2008, 11:54 PM
june 25 she left to puerto rico to stay with here family for 2 months then there was a long distance of not tlkin for like weeks I figured she found another guy and she did and she's engaged to him but she wants for his money which I think is a lie but my life never ends with this let down I lose a really great f*ckin girl all I could do is sit here now

Very sorry to hear this, bro. :(

It may be hard to see it now, but in a way this is good. If she really is all about the money then you're better off without her. And much better off finding out NOW than later after things got more serious.

There is a great girl out there for you, one who will make all your dreams come true. You have to find her and that may not be easy, but it will be worth your time and effort.

As others said, we are here for you. We have all been through some shit!

Keep the faith! ::great

pimp6002005
2nd September 2008, 06:03 AM
thank you for the support im sorry i couldnt take that video of her for yall

HOOF HEARTED
3rd September 2008, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Gasskisser

Very sorry to hear this, bro. :(

It may be hard to see it now, but in a way this is good. If she really is all about the money then you're better off without her. And much better off finding out NOW than later after things got more serious.

There is a great girl out there for you, one who will make all your dreams come true. You have to find her and that may not be easy, but it will be worth your time and effort.

Yeah, hopefully you'll find someone who doesn't act American. And I swear, money.....the new cuss word. I think from now on when i'm thinking about typing that word, it will look like this. M@**Y.

SionDS
3rd September 2008, 09:22 PM
That's rough man. breakups are always sad, but just look on the bright side, now she will be spending someone else's money. You always got to look out for the gold diggers.

FartPallete
4th September 2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED

Sucks 2 hear that, eh! Why did she leave you? You did treat her like a queen right? And when did she find time 2 be with someone else?

Maybe treating her like a queen was the problem.
In my experience, chicks like it if you treat them like shit.
Being all clingy and giving them everything just spoils them, and they feel they can get away with anything.

1313Jr.1313
4th September 2008, 11:42 PM
and if they take advantage of that then they aren't future relationship material.

HOOF HEARTED
5th September 2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by FartPallete

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED

Maybe treating her like a queen was the problem.
In my experience, chicks like it if you treat them like shit.
Being all clingy and giving them everything just spoils them, and they feel they can get away with anything.
You can treat a woman like a queen & not spoil them. I'm a poor man so giving them everything just won't happen. I'd do them right but I do have a backbone. Sadly lots of chicks love staying with men that treat them like a pile of dog shit. :[ I can't remember what else I was gonna type.

pimp6002005
5th September 2008, 09:30 PM
yea i know notice that too women really do stay with guys that treat em like shit but im not like that tho i do have a backbone too i dont let my girls go do anything they want

HOOF HEARTED
6th September 2008, 04:05 AM
yea i know notice that too women really do stay with guys that treat em like shit but im not like that tho i do have a backbone too i dont let my girls go do anything they want
RIGHT ON! ::great

SionDS
7th September 2008, 09:59 AM
I don't think I could treat a love interest like shit even if I wanted to. It's just not in me.

HOOF HEARTED
7th September 2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by SionDS
I don't think I could treat a love interest like shit even if I wanted to. It's just not in me.
Yeah, I heard that!