PDA

View Full Version : Had to tell you this story that happend this weekend

Anthony
21st May 2008, 06:39 PM
This weekend I was baby sitting my little cousin David and my friend Ashely came over. She is my friend from years ago. She has a HUGE butt. She is the one that gave me my first fart experience. I have put that story on here already.
Anyways we were all sitting at my house and everyone was sick that weekend, David lost his voice, I had a head ache and Ashely hadnt slept in 3 days. Well we were all sitting there and David was being really really annoying punching me in the balls and kicking Ashely in the back. So Ashely put his hands behind his back and sat on him. And hes like omg get off your heavy. ot atleast he mouthed it out cos his voice was so hoarse. I said to Ashely to get off him when he calms down a little bit and she said ok. I looked an laughed a bit cos her whole butt covered all of David's chest and half of his head. He had to turn his head to the side so his nose and mouth didnt go up her crack lol.
We were sitting there a bit when all of a sudden I heard snoring and looked and Ashely was sleeping on him. I laughed and pushed her a little bit and said "you cant sleep your sitting on my cousin" she had been up for days so she was really really deep sleeping so i pushed her again and I heard this long low rumbling fart erupt out her butt and go all over david. He squirmed and said get her off me! but all I heard was him trying to talk. So I literally had to lift her butt cheek to see his mouth and the smell was horrible lol. I dropped her butt cheek back down on him and laughed. when i did that another fart came erupting out followed by her sigh of relief and snores. That smell hit me like a wall.
I stepped back and looked at the scene infront of me. She kept farting and it wasnt like dry poots. She really had gas lol It was wet deep ones. And everytime she did it id see david try to move her off but there was no way he could. He was crying the smell was SO bad. I couldnt stay in there and I love farts. I cant imagine what it was like for him. So I went downstairs still laughing and i heard a really loud fart come from the room. I was like well that was a big one. I stuck my head in and my room smelled like a gas chamber and i saw David's little feet sticking out from under her. Ther was no way i could stay in there and move her. So I went back down stairs.
After about a half hour of listening to a few big ones from down stairs, David came down and he was crying and he reeked of Ashely's farts. I just started laughing. I said go change your clothes and maybe next time youll be good. he said the only reason he got out was cos she fell over on her side. Then he went to change his clothes and we sat down in the living room and yet we still heard a frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt! a few times. Everytime id laugh and David would make a face at me. When she finally woke up I told her what happened and she laughed. Then she went home and so did David. and my room still smells a little. And I babysat David yesterday and used the im gonna call Aashely as a threat to make him be good. And it works lol ::roll

FartPallete
21st May 2008, 07:23 PM
For some reason when a girl farts while sleeping it doesn't turn me pon at all, I guess it's more when they do it on purpose that is the turn on.
That's a pretty funny story though, made me laugh, I can just imagine how funny it was for you.

Antdawg
21st May 2008, 08:36 PM
Lmao that was funny as hell man. Woman who fart while sleeping are so sexy :) But man this made my day ::funny

Anthony
22nd May 2008, 03:29 PM
lol I knew u guys would like it thats why i had to tell it

beezo
22nd May 2008, 06:33 PM
great story!!

waluigi
22nd May 2008, 09:09 PM
that is hilarious, and awesome ::roll

HOOF HEARTED
23rd May 2008, 03:43 AM
Too bad I couldn't witness this. Would be funny 2 see this.

Anthony
23rd May 2008, 03:22 PM
shes coming over tomorrow too for the weekend...I'm hoping i can post some hotter stories this time :)

Anthony
23rd May 2008, 03:24 PM
shes coming over tomorrow for the weekend too..... I'm hoping for some hotter stories ::great

yapyepyo
23rd May 2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for sharing, she sounds awesome! Let us know what happened okay? ::funny