PDA

View Full Version : just an interesting story I found.

Connect
16th May 2008, 10:24 PM
Okay /mu/ after all these shitty namedropping threads lets just sit down and I'll tell you a touching story.
I work in house keeping at an auditorium for events. I'm a huge fan of Metal and a few weeks back it turns out that Italian Melodic Metal band Lacuna Coil will be performing here.
The day had arrived and I was really excited, I sometimes used to fantasize about Cristina Scabbia who is the frontwoman of the band, there is another vocalist but no really cares about him. Anyways I was told to clean up the bands lounge room.
So I headed towards the room expecting it to be empty. Turns out the band had already arrived, none of them except for the lovely Cristina was present in a room. She was wearing a black top and some sort of tight jeans. She happened to be leaning towards the side of the couch and reading a Revolver magazine.
I knew I couldn't talk to her because I am a little embarresed on my temporary profession and she would just ignore me anyways. Anyways I continued to sweep the floor all of a sudden I hear a loud "BRRRRRRRRRRR" and all of a sudden i smell somthing bad like rotten eggs. I pretended I didn't hear that.
I continued to sweep and 5 mins later realized that I'm exactly parrallel to her butt. I started to sweat despite the cold room temperature. I mean If i turn my head to the left I get a frontside view to one of the best asses in metal. OH WHAT THE HELL and I turn my head towards her butt. Man it was one of the best things I've seen in a long time but all of a sudden things changed. She let out a really long, loud and disgusting fart. It was one of the worst I've smelt. She then looks at me, smiles and says that she calls it the Italian Dynamite.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT /MU/?

http://craigrandall.co.uk/images/blog/wallpaper/cristina21280x1024.jpg

HOOF HEARTED
17th May 2008, 05:13 AM
Very much awesome! She smelled like rotten eggs?! :) I so envy you.

yapyepyo
17th May 2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
Very much awesome! She smelled like rotten eggs?! :) I so envy you.

mmkay.. I don't wanna shoot you down, but you do realize the thread title says interesting story I found right? :rolleyes

Thanks for sharing Connect, I always love experiences/stories :)