PDA

View Full Version : True incident with my wife

harenbyron
10th May 2008, 05:41 AM
I am somewhat new to this forum and thought I would share a few true stories of my experiences with farts and bathroom behavior involving women.

First, I will share an incident which happened during a trip that my wife and I took before we were married. In fact, we had only known each other for about a month.

Earlier in the evening, we had eaten at a Mexican restaurant and went to a concert at the college she had just graduated from. We stayed overnight in a hotel near the campus. Upon returning to our room, we proceeded to have sex for the first time. Afterwards, she headed into the bathroom.

We were having a conversation, so she happened to keep the door open. I could hear her peeing, but a few seconds later, in the middle of her responding to a question of mine, I heard her let go of a rather loud and wet-sounding fart which lasted about four or five seconds, after which, she said "excuse me" as if it wasn't anything she was too concerned about.

Needless to say, I was shocked. And, not having even thought about such matters before, I was surprised that it turned me on quite a bit. In fact, I kept thinking about her farting and found myself with an incredibly rigid erection by the time she finally came out of the bathroom.

She asked me if I wanted to have sex again and, of course, I said "yes". Like our first time, we were in the missionary position. And, as she came, she happened to let yet another loud fart, which sent me over the edge and I ended up having one of the best orgasms of my life. All she said afterwards was that it felt good and that she tended to let herself go when she came.

That was a decade ago, and she once in while will pass gas while we are having sex. Although we don't talk about the erotic nature of her intercourse farting, I think it's an unspoken understanding that it does turn both of us on very much.

ffantasy1
10th May 2008, 06:22 AM
Well, congratulations on marrying someone who understands your fetish.

Guzara
10th May 2008, 09:25 AM
great for you!

s dreadd
10th May 2008, 01:54 PM
My wife is very sexy about it too. She is I think embarassed only a little though but she does it anyway and I especially love it when she farts while being fucked. I notice if we start in a spoon position for a while then she goes on all 4s it seems to make the gas come out of her. And the longer we do it on her side the more she'll have to fart when she gets in her doggie position which is her favorite way to get it. Once she's on all 4s with a cock in her she doesn't care or even say anything but a little sorry if she farts, There is nothng like the smell of a wet worked over pussy and hot sweaty asshole drifting up followed by a spicy hot cloud of fart smell. It always makes me cum a bucket when she lets go. I also have a fantasy about her with a strange guy farting in front of him and him telling her how nasty she is while he does her.

Kenreef
11th May 2008, 04:34 AM
Hear hear to that!!!