PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here use Amazon?

HOOF HEARTED
2nd October 2016, 12:42 PM
I'm more of a ebay user. But recently, i'm thinking about using amazon for a while because i'm fed up with certain items i'm selling not being bought. I have reasonable prices but there be times where people be some fuckin cheapskates :[. I'm not gonna sell an item for a quarter. Nobody was that cheap though but you get where i'm coming from. And some of those items still look brand new. I'm also tired of certain old rare items I want always being on auction. I don't wanna have competition on everything I want. I would like to know a few things about amazon buyers & sellers. Do they have auctions on amazon? What are the shipping & handling prices like? Is it similar to ebay? Do they send emails informing you that an item you sold has been bought? Is there a day or week length on how long an item can be at a certain price?

Or better yet you can offer your opinions of amazon. What you like or don't like about amazon.

Karl
2nd October 2016, 05:42 PM
I buy on amazon .That is a good company for many articles.Prices are so good.Better of Ali baba in my opinion.

djfingerher
3rd October 2016, 02:02 AM
depends. what are you selling? I also sell stuff online too. But, I do not use Amazon I do use ebay sometimes. I purchase stuff on both ebay and amazon though. Also a way to save money on shipping is to buy shipping label online with paypals shipping which is what I do, has saved me tons of money on the 200+ orders i've shipped out this year.

Jesus
22nd May 2017, 09:40 PM
Amazon has the best customer service I was never disappointed whenever there was a problem they'd give me my refund back so I could order the same item again just make sure you order directly from amazon or sellers that say Fulfillment by amazon because that's when amazon would step in if something goes wrong obviously some times I needed certain item that was from a random seller but lucky me no problems you either choose wisely or get lucky with the order/seller

And if you're gonna be a seller that'd be great too I'd say you give it a try I don't trust ebay at all but I trust amazon