PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here ever gotten tired of downloading fart clips?

HOOF HEARTED
4th May 2008, 11:26 AM
Has anyone ever got to the point of feeling that if they got a good amount of fart clips, they got 'em all? Like maybe of certain women, you might have seen enough of them & don't want anymore clips of them. Or you're satisfied with these certain clips of particular women. Example with voluptuous magazine. Really no need for a subscription for them cause 1 or 2 really great mags of them & you'll be satisfied 4 a long time ::nyam Its best not 2 mention any names of the women cause I don't want any of them coming here & reading it & they have their feelings hurt. I love the fart brazil clips but they're too long & I haven't downloaded all the clips that this 1 person sent us. About half or slightly more of the links. It might have 2 do with the stuff being nearly all the same.
I shouldn't be the only one feeling this way. And yes there are some women I just can't get enuff of still right now. Not just fart clips either.

a132431
4th May 2008, 11:30 AM
You're joking right?? Thats like saying, I'll stop having sex because i've been doing it for 10 years and its all the same :ohmy

Guzara
4th May 2008, 03:53 PM
I was enough, a lot of times, but after 2 days, I always come back for more...

As long as they keep some dynamic updates, it's good, not boring.

eprotophilia
4th May 2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
Has anyone ever got to the point of feeling that if they got a good amount of fart clips, they got 'em all? Like maybe of certain women, you might have seen enough of them & don't want anymore clips of them. Or you're satisfied with these certain clips of particular women. Example with voluptuous magazine. Really no need for a subscription for them cause 1 or 2 really great mags of them & you'll be satisfied 4 a long time ::nyam Its best not 2 mention any names of the women cause I don't want any of them coming here & reading it & they have their feelings hurt. I love the fart brazil clips but they're too long & I haven't downloaded all the clips that this 1 person sent us. About half or slightly more of the links. It might have 2 do with the stuff being nearly all the same.
I shouldn't be the only one feeling this way. And yes there are some women I just can't get enuff of still right now. Not just fart clips either. I feel you, Im tired of all the white n mexican girl fart clips, I want to see some ebony girl farts but at the same time I still like the others the only thing is it dosen't turn me on as much as a black girl farting.

Karl
4th May 2008, 04:45 PM
me after a half day,lol

workshop67
4th May 2008, 04:55 PM
If one day i have power (or Magic) to ask any girls (put their skirts up &) fart on me, May be then i dont want the clips anymore. :rolleyes ::roll ::roll

kingofbrutality
4th May 2008, 06:32 PM
depends on who is doing it ::beach

Antdawg
4th May 2008, 06:39 PM
Hell Naw!!! Unless I had a girl who would do that for me then I wouldn't need clips anymore ::funny

FartPallete
4th May 2008, 08:18 PM
This fetish is an addiction. I am a very fortunate person, and I witness many girl farts, not just by seeing it on the internet, but the girls around me, including my own girlfriend.
I have gotten to the point where it's not all that exciting anymore, but it still keeps me wanting it.
Best way to describe this shit, is heroin. It doesn't do much to you after awhile. But you still need it.
I used to think I was luckier than most of the people with this fetish because I am around girls farting all the time, am capable of getting girls to fart in my face, and having them comfortable to fart around me, but sometimes I envy people who only witness a girl fart once in a blue moon, because I loved that heart racing feeling i would get when I was an amateur. The heart racing feeling and the many days of jerking off after the fart encounter.
Someone here said "if I had a chick farting around me, i would stop watching it on the internet" That's bullshit, because look at me, I can never get enough farts, and yet, I am very jaded with it.

This shit's like heroin.

splat
4th May 2008, 08:43 PM
Fart fantasy, because it's fake. That taylor dominatrix wannabe- Her girls look mentally handicapped, and the farts are fake. That and they act very poorly.

HOOF HEARTED
4th May 2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by b4403173
If one day i have power (or Magic) to ask any girls (put their skirts up &) fart on me, May be then i dont want the clips anymore. :rolleyes ::roll ::roll
Come to think of it, it wouldn't be asking..it would be snapping the fingers & demand that the girls to fart on me. And they do it, they be the ones asking me if they can fart on me :) Any one I want.

Guzara
4th May 2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by splat
Fart fantasy, because it's fake. That taylor dominatrix wannabe- Her girls look mentally handicapped, and the farts are fake. That and they act very poorly.

can't agree with you, if you think that thefartgirls content is bad, then whats hot for you?!

FartPallete
4th May 2008, 11:12 PM
On another note, I don't care how hot the chick is, but I cannot stand fake fetish clips, like that pumped air farting.
It's not real farts. But I guess some people are into it.
Now I'm curious. Is it because you are so desperate for the real deal, that you are consumed by the fantasy of it? Or is pumped air farts a spawn of our fetish.
Sare your thoughts.

eprotophilia
5th May 2008, 12:20 AM
Im not trynna brag or boast but aint nothing like a black girl to fart for u.

DesLugath
5th May 2008, 01:49 AM
No.

splat
5th May 2008, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Gassy

Originally posted by splat

can't agree with you, if you think that thefartgirls content is bad, then whats hot for you?!

Real farts.Decent looking girls. Less over-acting.

jeanvaljean2
5th May 2008, 05:43 PM
what is it about exactly?

HOOF HEARTED
9th May 2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by eprotophilia

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
I shouldn't be the only one feeling this way. And yes there are some women I just can't get enuff of still right now. Not just fart clips either. I feel you, Im tired of all the white n mexican girl fart clips, I want to see some ebony girl farts but at the same time I still like the others the only thing is it dosen't turn me on as much as a black girl farting.
I doubt i'd get tired of the white girl clips. Cause they don't be doing it around me in real life. Asian girls also. Just like brutality said, it depends on who's doing it. Sometimes I be addicted to this forum & I try not 2 be. Cause there are other forums out there I like & go on, not all fart related of course. When this forum was out of action, AGAIN! I kept checking up on it, although it being out of action helped me be on other places. I like hearing pretty women of all races fart. I'm only tired of ugly mexican women farting around me if it happens. And worse the times that happened, they really stunk :(.

Olly_55
9th May 2008, 12:56 PM
The Fart Clips are a subtitute for the real thing.
I have the utmost appreciation for those who share the clips with us.
Thank you guys.
Sometimes I think about what I can do to experience the real thing and
as I have read most of the posts, in my case I would even want to
smell the farts of the ugly mexican women, so long as they were
smelly enough, because I just love the smell of farts.
If they have their arses on my face and my nose is pressed up
their hole and they let rip with a stinker to remember, I don't care
what they look like, I can't see their face and I don't care.
Although if they are really ugly, I hope the lighting is very poor.

HOOF HEARTED
12th May 2008, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Olly_55
The Fart Clips are a subtitute for the real thing.
I have the utmost appreciation for those who share the clips with us.
Thank you guys.
Sometimes I think about what I can do to experience the real thing and
as I have read most of the posts, in my case I would even want to
smell the farts of the ugly mexican women, so long as they were
smelly enough, because I just love the smell of farts.
If they have their arses on my face and my nose is pressed up
their hole and they let rip with a stinker to remember, I don't care
what they look like, I can't see their face and I don't care.
Although if they are really ugly, I hope the lighting is very poor.
Ok, since you wouldn't mind ugly women...so if Rosie O' Fat[Donnell] without makeup & her hair looking messy was going to fart, you'd wanna hear & smell her too?

DesLugath
12th May 2008, 01:19 AM
Lol

Olly_55
12th May 2008, 05:18 AM
If Rosie wanted to sit on my face and do a really stinky fart into my nose
I would love it.
Somebody should stick up a Gallery of what they would call not really attractive
women and poll how many members would like to smell the farts of.
For example of say 10, I might elect to smell the farts of 7 of them.

HOOF HEARTED
12th May 2008, 05:30 AM
::shok ::fieWell, you're a bigger man than me. I'll admit that! I coulda thought up of someone else but I said Rosie cause someone asked if there was a clip of Rosie doing that & another person said, I hope to God not. And said without makeup & hair done well cause there was this pic of her in a tabloid years ago & she looked like the Sandman. Wrestler.