PDA

View Full Version : REVIEW-Alexa (Fart Princess)

Karl
3rd September 2006, 11:37 PM
Totally fake farts like Tiffany.Registered sound. rate:0 out of six.

PrincessAlexa
4th September 2006, 01:15 AM
Ciao Carlo, you know the old saying "opinions are like assholes - everybody's got one", and here the opinion from another viewer:

Hi Alexa!! Thanks very much for joining www.clips4sale.com !!!

You are a very very sexy and beautiful girl. But please show your bare ass when you fart. Make some close up.

Where are you from?

Mandy Taylor at www.clips4sale.com (Farthaven, Opsifarted again) is very very good and my favourite, but you can be just as good. Here is what I wrote to Mandy to order a custom video:

Here is how I want it:

1. First of all I think you have a fantastic sexy body so I want you to be topless (I love your natural boobs!!) and start out with panties on (you can change to different panties in the different scenes). I like normal small sexy panties better than G-string.

2. Secondly I only want you in the movie because you are the BEST and most sexy farter.

3. I want you to use doggystyle as much as possible. Your ass is so fantastic in that position!

4. You first fart on ?my face? into the camera in doggy style with your panties on. I like it when you start out teasing me with your panties on for a few minutes first.

5. Then take your panties off in a sexy way and start farting into the camera in doggystyle position where you zoom in your bare asshole.

6. I love to see your asshole vibrate as you fart as much, as loud and as long farts you can.

7. Please fart strong, long and loud ones repetedly!! I don?t know how to explain but I love it when you also kind of ?pump the farts out? repetedly if you know what I mean. Many farts in a row until there is no more gas left.

8. Make the farts with maximum strength with the only purpose of being maximum nasty!!

9. And remember to have the camera close enough to clearly see your ass and your asshole. Sometimes you can zoom in maximum ? but not all the time. I like to see your ass to. And your boobs.

10. In between, Mandy, can you also do a few seconds with real boob shaking and boob bouncing. I lover your boobs when they bounce.

And if you really want to be able to fart A LOT you can use a small airpump or airballon where you just stick it into your ass and pump in air. Then you can fart as much as you wish all the time and very loud. Se attached picture!!

Take care!! Look forward to see more from you!! JJJ

Mike

That's the mail from a HAPPY fart enthusiast and for those others who are soooo full of hot air, it's a free country.

xxx Alexa

Krappe
4th September 2006, 04:45 PM
Ok--you were nice about it and didn't leave a link. But it would have been WAY better if that delusional fan had said Taylor or Sienna was his favorite. And thanks for saying hi to the host of the board here-that would have been good manners. But your were reviewed very negatively by Karl. But do you know that Karl probably garners as much or more respect than any fetisher out there? He's been watching fart clips for MANY years and he can tell a fake one without having to look twice. But WELCOME anyway.

At least you didn't dub in Taylor's farts. (I don't think)

foofighter1229
5th September 2006, 04:49 AM
What is wrong with posting a negative comment? Especially if it warns of counterfeit farts? If you've ever read something like Consumer Reports, you will see experts give their opinions on products. It's part of business. You won't always score an A+. And that is exactly what happened here. Unfortunately, as you said it, its a free country, so one is entitled to say what he/she wants, even if its bad news for your product. So you saw a bad comment...you should try listening to it so you can improve what you're selling so you can prove him wrong.

Or you can threaten and complain and do whatever. Its certainly not attracting more people from here. You're just shutting out potential buyers instead. Despite contrary belief, this board is not just a bunch of freeloaders. They exist, but we don't condone them. By threatening the board you are eschewing many consumers.

Just my two cents.

effingbillgates
5th September 2006, 12:46 PM
Can someone post a link to Alexa's clips4sale site?

Karl
5th September 2006, 02:02 PM
Never I get any review to offense anyone.I get this address to Alexa days early for to see and to answer ,in constructive metod.Simply.