PDA

View Full Version : How to make a girl sweat?

servant
6th March 2016, 10:52 PM
I've seen on TV after two characters have sex the girl is sweaty afterwards. How do you give a girl so much pleasure that she sweats?
I would love to acquire that skill. Few things are sexier than a sweaty lady.

I have absolutely no experience with satisfying a woman, and I don't think I'll get many chances to. I'd like learn some from y'all's experiences

scythe
7th March 2016, 03:44 PM
Simple, you let her go on top. :D

It's not from pleasure, it's from physical activity. People get sweaty during sex, not much to it.

pleasebeapoop
11th April 2016, 06:35 AM
I've seen on TV after two characters have sex the girl is sweaty afterwards. How do you give a girl so much pleasure that she sweats?
I would love to acquire that skill. Few things are sexier than a sweaty lady.

I have absolutely no experience with satisfying a woman, and I don't think I'll get many chances to. I'd like learn some from y'all's experiences
or mybe you can tell her to do a biceps curl...

teddi579
17th April 2016, 10:36 PM
My last gf had a special "coat" i made for her, mainly as she was always cold and myself always warm but still during the act I liked being able to see her instead of having to bury under covers; It was lined with fur and holes cut out for breasts as well a slit down front and couple in back to place my hands into. This was mainly to keep her really comfy, but similar could be used to heat someone up to sweating temperature.

Sinna
3rd October 2016, 08:00 PM
When it's warm outside / in bed / wherever I always sweat (like most people) if I have sex then, I easily sweat. It's just normal.

In the winter, having sex under the blanket can make it really warm and sweaty as well. Just cover yourselves completely for a while. You don't have to do anything special or be immensely fantastic in bed to cause a woman to sweat.

If, however, you can get her really worked up, she'll sweat as well ;)

Jesus
22nd May 2017, 09:35 PM
When I had sex with my ex outside in the woods a few occassions she didn't sweat at all the one who did was me I guess it depends on the girl my ex was petite/skinny/short if she was fat she would had sweat for sure