PDA

View Full Version : i crush and kill a live lobster in my new 11 min clip with my fat ass-bigbootypanties

bigbootypanties
16th November 2015, 01:07 PM
watch me kill this lobster as I sit on it with my fat ass and smother and kill and crackle it.. 11 minutes long... first clip I made of this kind... if you want it email me at [email protected]

Dildo T Baggins
16th November 2015, 02:10 PM
No thanks Bun Lobster.
First time? Hmm well hopefully
it's the last one like that you make.
http://i.imgur.com/abEoHcl.jpganimal crush videos! ::brooding

Killbuster
16th November 2015, 05:36 PM
WTF is wrong with you!

I will crush your face with my shovel , and make a video about it and wank to it, pathetic person that you are!

1313Jr.1313
16th November 2015, 06:41 PM
i get the hateful comments but keep in mind that this is a common request and something that has been done in the past (alice).

Karl
16th November 2015, 09:27 PM
Alice....What was exact reason of her arrest? Crushing or whoring live mices?

Guzara
16th November 2015, 11:23 PM
Don't forget that animal cruelty video destroyed Alice Brandt's farting career.
I think USA laws are very strict

djfingerher
16th November 2015, 11:42 PM
Alice....What was exact reason of her arrest? Crushing or whoring live mices?

So is she still in jail, or has she been released?

Guzara
16th November 2015, 11:54 PM
no she was just several days in prison
read these Gassyerotica threads old almost 10 years:

http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?754-Simone-is-FANTASTIC!!!/page2&highlight=alice+prison
http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?2001-video-that-put-Alice-in-prison/page6&highlight=prison
http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?15807-Alice-Lobster-Farts-%28full%29&highlight=mouse

booba12
17th November 2015, 01:43 AM
::fie No thanks, damn :$

Mudofale
17th November 2015, 04:51 AM
Animal cruelty is pretty serious in America. Although, people usually only care if the animal is something you typically do not eat (ie. dogs, cats, etc.).

Not my cup of tea... Oh yeah, I saw your clip on FaceFucked. Hilarious. Guess it didn't stop you from being a content creator.

djfingerher
17th November 2015, 05:10 PM
no she was just several days in prison
read these Gassyerotica threads old almost 10 years:

http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?754-Simone-is-FANTASTIC!!!/page2&highlight=alice+prison
http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?2001-video-that-put-Alice-in-prison/page6&highlight=prison
http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?15807-Alice-Lobster-Farts-%28full%29&highlight=mouse

Oh my god lol

lololo
17th November 2015, 09:52 PM
I mean I guess I won't really pass judgements either way. She was a business woman catering to her fans. Perhaps she should've kept videos of that nature strictly to customs and sent directly to those who ordered them but whatever. Animal cruelty? I mean cmon she did nothing worse than animal experiments for science and for drug and chemical companies. Sure, it's gross and many people may think it's wrong, but in all honestly humans are higher creatures than nice etc. and mice get eaten anyways. It's all a matter of perspective.
Would I do it? No. Would I advise doing it? No. Would I enjoy such a video? Hell no. But I'm also not saying she did anything particularly wrong. Again obscenity is a bullshit term and is what gets many fart videos removed from sites like YouTube cause one or two assholes get "offended" and report it. There's so much other suggestive and sexual content that's not removed. It's utter bullshit.

suspect09
18th November 2015, 02:04 AM
The laws here are "too strict" because it's fucking cruel and depraved. There is no reason to kill a REAL animal so someone can jerk off. I am fortunate that my fetish isn't anything this fucked up and obscene. And that ugly dogface Alice deserves that shit. You eat a live mouse on camera HURR DURR you get arrested.

edit: for the record I never really care for BBP and now that I see this I will do my best to avoid all of her shit. Nice going, URR HURR.

Mudofale
18th November 2015, 02:14 AM
Animal cruelty? I mean cmon she did nothing worse than animal experiments for science and for drug and chemical companies. Sure, it's gross and many people may think it's wrong, but in all honestly humans are higher creatures than nice etc. and mice get eaten anyways. It's all a matter of perspective.
Would I do it? No. Would I advise doing it? No. Would I enjoy such a video? Hell no. But I'm also not saying she did anything particularly wrong. Again obscenity is a bullshit term and is what gets many fart videos removed from sites like YouTube cause one or two assholes get "offended" and report it. There's so much other suggestive and sexual content that's not removed. It's utter bullshit.

You do realize that you just validated animal cruelty by saying "Other people do much worse to animals." We have laws for this exact reason. Following that train of thought, I should, legally, be allowed to slap anyone I want at any time. I mean... people kill each other on a daily basis, so slapping a few for no reason isn't nearly as bad. Right?

Crushing and killing an animal for your enjoyment is the definition of animal cruelty. Doesn't matter if I used a shotgun or bear hands. Should she be put in jail? No. It's a lobster. She we justify her actions though? No. Do kids love cinnamon toast crunch? Of course.

My point is: I need to go grocery shopping.

lololo
18th November 2015, 04:43 AM
You do realize that you just validated animal cruelty by saying "Other people do much worse to animals." We have laws for this exact reason. Following that train of thought, I should, legally, be allowed to slap anyone I want at any time. I mean... people kill each other on a daily basis, so slapping a few for no reason isn't nearly as bad. Right?

Crushing and killing an animal for your enjoyment is the definition of animal cruelty. Doesn't matter if I used a shotgun or bear hands. Should she be put in jail? No. It's a lobster. She we justify her actions though? No. Do kids love cinnamon toast crunch? Of course.

My point is: I need to go grocery shopping.
You realize you defined what I said based on your definition right? That's putting words in my mouth. I said I don't approve of it and that I'm not saying it's right. But that people do worse things to animals. That's an observation not a validation. But people will be quicker to call a fetish model a horrible person than they will be to call a scientist because the scientist can validate it with "science"

Mudofale
19th November 2015, 03:10 AM
You realize you defined what I said based on your definition right? That's putting words in my mouth. I said I don't approve of it and that I'm not saying it's right. But that people do worse things to animals. That's an observation not a validation. But people will be quicker to call a fetish model a horrible person than they will be to call a scientist because the scientist can validate it with "science"

I didn't put any words in your mouth based on my definition. I did exactly what you did, but applied it to another situation.

Animal cruelty? I mean cmon she did nothing worse than animal experiments for science and for drug and chemical companies. Sure, it's gross and many people may think it's wrong, but in all honestly humans are higher creatures than nice etc. and mice get eaten anyways. It's all a matter of perspective.

A worser evil doesn't make the prior any less evil. Whether I rape a person or molest them, the magnitude is only relevant in court. The scope is the same.

No one is stating what is more right. What she is doing is wrong. Period. Validating her actions isn't doing anyone any good.

lololo
19th November 2015, 05:11 AM
I didn't put any words in your mouth based on my definition. I did exactly what you did, but applied it to another situation.

A worser evil doesn't make the prior any less evil. Whether I rape a person or molest them, the magnitude is only relevant in court. The scope is the same.

No one is stating what is more right. What she is doing is wrong. Period. Validating her actions isn't doing anyone any good.
Ah, except that's your opinion. Whether it's wrong or not is YOUR opinion. You shouldn't state it as fact. Also, remind me, how are you profiting from driving this point into the ground? You seem to be at a net loss of time if anything. Remember we tolerate your brusqueness and anal behavior around here but when you do it to the likes of me and 13, etc. it becomes quite mundane and frankly pointless.

Mudofale
20th November 2015, 06:21 AM
Ah, except that's your opinion. Whether it's wrong or not is YOUR opinion. You shouldn't state it as fact. Also, remind me, how are you profiting from driving this point into the ground? You seem to be at a net loss of time if anything. Remember we tolerate your brusqueness and anal behavior around here but when you do it to the likes of me and 13, etc. it becomes quite mundane and frankly pointless.

What on earth are you talking about? You always seem to have some petty feelings towards me every time you interact with me. Robin isn't "tolerating" anything. I'm not breaking any rules, therefore there isn't anything wrong with what I am doing. The same reasoning can be applied to someone posting a low quality video. Irritating, but in the end of very little consequence to anyone. What do I stand to gain? Nothing. Not everything I do is to gain something. Very rarely do I stand to gain anything from what I do. I do it because I can just like everyone else.

My point is very clear, and has been the same from the start. What she is doing is wrong. "But that's your opinion." Yes, and it stems from a law. "The color blue is better than red." Is a fruitless opinion. "Murder is wrong" is a valid opinion stemming from public interest as are the large majority of laws.

Now if you want to argue semantics, then be my guess. Legality is based on favorable opinion and circumstances. What you are doing, however, is pointless and a net less of time.

lololo
20th November 2015, 07:41 AM
What on earth are you talking about? You always seem to have some petty feelings towards me every time you interact with me. Robin isn't "tolerating" anything. I'm not breaking any rules, therefore there isn't anything wrong with what I am doing. The same reasoning can be applied to someone posting a low quality video. Irritating, but in the end of very little consequence to anyone. What do I stand to gain? Nothing. Not everything I do is to gain something. Very rarely do I stand to gain anything from what I do. I do it because I can just like everyone else.

My point is very clear, and has been the same from the start. What she is doing is wrong. "But that's your opinion." Yes, and it stems from a law. "The color blue is better than red." Is a fruitless opinion. "Murder is wrong" is a valid opinion stemming from public interest as are the large majority of laws.

Now if you want to argue semantics, then be my guess. Legality is based on favorable opinion and circumstances. What you are doing, however, is pointless and a net less of time.
You realize that legality depends on the State you reside in. In America it may be. Other places have less strict laws. You still breezed over how you mistakenly accused me of validating the actions. And again, I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking how you state your opinions as fact most of the time. It's quite arrogant. No, you aren't breaking rules. But it's just downright annoying.

Mudofale
20th November 2015, 08:21 AM
You realize that legality depends on the State you reside in. In America it may be. Other places have less strict laws. You still breezed over how you mistakenly accused me of validating the actions. And again, I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking how you state your opinions as fact most of the time. It's quite arrogant. No, you aren't breaking rules. But it's just downright annoying.

Again, semantics.

And I didn't breeze over anything. You just decided to ignore that I pointed it out twice. Feel free to read over what I said previously. If you cannot comprehend what I was saying then... I don't know. I thought it was straight forward; I even gave an example. Not going to spoon feed you the answer.

StrykerFett
20th November 2015, 05:19 PM

1313Jr.1313
20th November 2015, 08:22 PM
right or wrong is irrelevant. some people get off on it, good or bad, and they can't help it. it's a lot like the pedophilia argument. obviously pedophilia is wrong but they can't help that they're attracted to underage people and pedophilia is stigmatized to the point that it's incredibly difficult to find a support group for non-acting pedophiles. much like everything else on this forum, if you're not into the content of the thread then just leave it be and move on. nothing that anybody will say in this thread will change the fact that some people get off on this stuff or that it has already been made. think about it, it's not like any of you woke up one day and decided that you will, from this point on, have a fetish for farts.

and mud, you know exactly what you're doing (and if you don't then let me clarify). lololo made an observation. this observation COULD IMPLY that he's siding with the animal crueltists but you quoted him as STATING that he's siding with the animal crueltists which is something he did not do. the argument after that was lololo finding difficulty in clearly pointing that fact out and you picking on said difficulty. either you know this and you're messing with him in which case stop as it's derailing the thread (given, if any thread could use some derailing it's this one but still don't) or you were, up until this point, unaware of this in which case you now are and can stop.

Mudofale
21st November 2015, 06:29 AM
Man... I never get to eat my cake.

suspect09
21st November 2015, 08:03 PM
man... I never get to eat my cake.

"DURRRR i wonder WHY people think i have DUMB OPINIONZ".

Mudofale
21st November 2015, 09:39 PM
"DURRRR i wonder WHY people think i have DUMB OPINIONZ".

At this point I am just going to assume you're stupid. Not only did you quote me and then make new quotes while quoting me, but you also made yourself look retarded.

Actually, keep it up. Makes my job easier.