PDA

View Full Version : What crazy things in your dreams partially happened 4 real?

HOOF HEARTED
5th March 2008, 02:11 PM
I probably can't remember all the crazy things that happened in my dreams in just one post but i'll try. A lot of them don't make sense, sometimes its better not 2 understand it. But I shouldn't be the only one that had stuff happen in their dreams & in its own way happen in real life. Shoot, I know the dreams I be having, especially in high school were probably the weirdest ever...thankfully ain't none of them happened 4 real. But a couple of them I can think of now happened for real in some way but none of them good.
A few months ago I was dreaming on a scenery of a college advanced library in Illinois & it was attacked by Al-Qeada. They busted through the many windows in the library & raising hell. And 4 the 1st time ever, I was able 2 control my dream & turn into 1 of 2 dominant arcade characters. Juggernaut & Akuma. I turned into the Juggernaut bitch :). The combination of the cartoon, the movie character personality & the way I use the Juggernaut after watching the movie & the youtube clip. Lets just say, I fucked Al-Qaeda up after that & no more shooting deaths in the library. And I hardly broke a sweat. Sadly in real life, there was no Juggernaut 2 stop the fool who killed the people at NIU last month. :(
And last year some weird dream happened, I hate talking about it cause I ain't into no men/men or man/boy thing. But there was this weird dream happened where it was partially a Diffrent Strokes episode. Where this man had a boy taped up & was fondling him & junk. And then he was watching a couple of things on tv & he had ideas of more sexual touchings to do & he was watching tonight show & Leno said, No childs' bare bottom left behind. Then the man pulled the boys pants down, fondled his bare butt & then slapped it for pleasure & the boy was mad but could only do muffled protests & take the fondling.
A few days later a co-worker talked about a incident with her son who attempted suicide. He's alright. She said he talked about he was abused as a child, maybe sexual also. He used a lotta drugs also. That junk freaked me out. ::fie . I didn't bring that dream up to her. Did anyone have dreams like that partially happen for real?

SionDS
12th March 2008, 11:26 PM
Thats kind of creepy dude lol

I had a dream about Jessica Alba 2 nights ago, lets hope it comes true ::great

HOOF HEARTED
13th March 2008, 01:46 AM
Which one? I'm thinking you're probably saying the 2nd one. Part of what happened in that dream has 2 do with me liking women in bondage videos. Only man/woman & woman/woman. Not no man/man or man/boy. I know 1 time my mother said she dreamed that 9/11 happened & I don't believe her on that. Only thing I came close 2 something like that was when I was in grade school, it was 5:30 in the morning I was asleep & heard some kind of cartoon wooden box explosion. I looked outside 2 see if it was outside, it was nothing but purple sky so I went back to bed. 3 hours later when I was in school, the principal was on the intercom saying the space shuttle challenger exploded, NO SURVIVORS. Cape Canaveral is in Florida, I was living in South Central LA then.

SionDS
15th March 2008, 08:08 AM
Yeah, the boy is creepy. I have had dreams where I am doing or watching something sexual that I would never do in real life. Even stuff that doesn't turn me on, period. It's kind of strange.

HOOF HEARTED
25th March 2008, 09:13 PM
Ugh and another bad crazy stuff in my dreams happened again. Some minutes before I woke up monday, in my dream I was watching the news & it said that Will Smith died in a car crash & they were saying some of the good things he did. And I just did everything in my power 2 get out of this & did. BAd enuff, my body had 2 be too greedy on sleep & oversleep. When I got on to the yahoo site, I read that some tejano star I never heard of was in a serious car crash & he's clinging to life now. This ain't the 1st time where I dreamed where somebody died in the dream & someone died in real life. 4-6 years ago I was dreaming that weeks after the ravens won another superbowl, Ray Lewis died mysteriously :(. Troubling that he's my 2nd favorite MLB ever[Singletary no.1]. When I woke up, I found out that a LB did die that day, I think it was Wayne Simmons of the Chiefs. Sadly it was by a car accident. FUCK CAR ACCIDENTS :fuck

Olly_55
21st April 2008, 09:09 AM
I once drempt about a maths exam, I was due to have in two weeks.
I studied the questions in my dream as they were some of the examples we had
been given for preparation.
The questions on the exam were so close to those in my dream.

basshead
22nd April 2008, 04:35 AM
I dabble in the herbs too much to remember any of my dreams. my pituitary gland is probaly all dim as of lately.

Kasengon
14th June 2010, 06:24 PM
i had a similar one, only i had the same exact questions and i got the same score in my dream as in i got on my actual math exam
creepy but funny
now i have dreams that actually happen in life about 95% of the time

HOOF HEARTED
16th June 2010, 03:47 AM
I dabble in the herbs too much to remember any of my dreams. my pituitary gland is probaly all dim as of lately.
I wish I could 4get all the hell I had in my past without using weed or booze. Wish I could delete it out of my brain somehow.

There was a weird dream I had around 1991[another hellish year I had] only good things that happened that year 4 me was when the penguins won their 1st stanley cup::happy & the 40whiners were denied a chance to do a 3 in a row superbowl win::smile if that happened ida stopped watching NFL 4ever then. I was already suicidal then. But I dreamed that I was in an area in moreno valley with a girl I wanted to be with, maybe I got my wish to live in a better area than this cesspool area I spent 11 years in hell in beyond my control:cry. And me & her lived there although we were underaged teens then. We were probably outside a food place eating then some shithead did a driveby & she got shot in the leg. In real life that girl & her best friend who I wanted 2 be with also didn't want me:[ Acted like they did, but played too many head games & that's not cool doing that 2 someone who was so suicidally depressed & wanted to be the pioneer to those 2 boys that did columbine.
Those girls made me wanna smack the shit out of them 4 that, but they might want my baby after if I did that. But not shoot them dead. Anyway, they normally took a bus home but they chose not to go on that day & when the bus left some losers shot at the bus, 1 student got hit but wasn't severe. Even though they made me mad, I didn't want them harmed that way. If I knew the shooters, i'd most likely tell them who they could shoot & i'd not say anything::spiteful

Kasengon
21st July 2010, 08:38 PM
I once drempt about a maths exam, I was due to have in two weeks.
I studied the questions in my dream as they were some of the examples we had
been given for preparation.
The questions on the exam were so close to those in my dream.

same here, only that the questions in my dream were actually on the test

HOOF HEARTED
21st July 2012, 09:09 AM
Last hour I thought about the colorado theatre tragedy & it looks like another weird dream that had parts of it happen 4 real again ::sad I even feel really bad. Wednesday evening b4 I had 2 go 2 work, I had a stupid dream. Where me & my brother was in this city where we was in a storage area maze like city. I had some super vision for no reason & I saw a couple of robbers with guns looking 2 rob somebody. And I thought UN-UH! We getting outta here. Cause you know some losers will shoot those who they rob anyway :fuck Me & my brother chose 2 split up finding our way out the maze like city, I dialed 911 so the cops can get these losers. Of course they wouldn't come as fast as ya want. I saw a dude but he wasn't the robber so I warned him about the robbers. I got out the maze area & I didn't see my brother. I'm thinking in my head, they better not shoot him a la Ricky on Boyz in the hood cause if they killed him I woulda killed them back in revenge. I didn't care. A shot rang out. Seconds b4, I thought about changing into Juggernaut & jacking them up. My brother came running to me ::smile & police sirens were heard but still weren't where I needed them so I turned into Juggernaut & got 1 of the robbers. I tried to stay in the dream so I can really beat the shit outta them but couldn't do it :[ I mainly felt that in the dream my brother took a rock or food can to throw in a skipping motion so the robbers would shoot at it & he made the getaway ::happy
Another crazy dream I had where I could turn into Juggernaut or Akuma & save the day but no Juggernaut or Akuma to save lives in real life ::sad

sourmold11
30th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Everybody is aware of how essential dresses are at this time. But were you aware that dress (http://forum.ugra-ned.ru/showthread.php?t=4979&p=32740#post32740) had been already important even prior to the modern era started out? Dresses these days are worn not merely to adapt to numerous weather conditions. In fact, females put on dresses to create a fantastic fashion statement. Recognizing that an overall look represents a large part in each person, dresses happen to be created to enhance it and enable the individual continue living. In reality, schools have constantly recognized the worth of appearance by applying dress codes. By wearing uniforms, all pupils in a specific status would have the exact same style of appearance, so, eradicating any issues with regards to social backgrounds. The way to carry dresses There is no specific to wear something stunning and look gorgeous. One needs to take into account the reality that the dresses mustn't look unnatural regardless of their magnificence. It might be outright problematic to put on something flamboyant for a funeral just as a formal one wouldn't be delightful for a wedding. One ought to keep in mind the place, time and occasion when deciding upon a selected dress and the whole affair gets to be an easy one. With dresses available for all different functions most of them are available in numerous suppliers and online as well making searching for the right one a somewhat straightforward task. Important things have become rather straightforward with the on line purchasing becoming a wide spread affair. A good deal of shops right now gained the regard of numerous consumers for the distinctive and exceptional dresses they are producing. Moreover, we can also discover various retailers in which dresses for various activities can be obtained. Being aware of these information, we could finally get rid of our anxieties that we may be getting the incorrect dress. The importance of Proper Dressing Through the early times, the variety of dresses wasn't that vast and also the individuals do not possess a lot to choose. Additionally, there were also those referred to as Sunday dresses in which the individuals wear this dress anytime it is a Sunday because that's the time they go to a mass. However dresses today have substantially changed including their selling prices. Countless individuals are now able to acquire distinct types of dresses without the need of placing a hole within their wallets. With so many dresses they can buy, it can even be complicated for them to select which dress to use when a special occasion is approaching. With this kind of situation, people have undoubtedly made their lives simpler.
Get out of here faggot!

theguyfromny
30th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Last hour I thought about the colorado theatre tragedy & it looks like another weird dream that had parts of it happen 4 real again ::sad I even feel really bad. Wednesday evening b4 I had 2 go 2 work, I had a stupid dream. Where me & my brother was in this city where we was in a storage area maze like city. I had some super vision for no reason & I saw a couple of robbers with guns looking 2 rob somebody. And I thought UN-UH! We getting outta here. Cause you know some losers will shoot those who they rob anyway :fuck Me & my brother chose 2 split up finding our way out the maze like city, I dialed 911 so the cops can get these losers. Of course they wouldn't come as fast as ya want. I saw a dude but he wasn't the robber so I warned him about the robbers. I got out the maze area & I didn't see my brother. I'm thinking in my head, they better not shoot him a la Ricky on Boyz in the hood cause if they killed him I woulda killed them back in revenge. I didn't care. A shot rang out. Seconds b4, I thought about changing into Juggernaut & jacking them up. My brother came running to me ::smile & police sirens were heard but still weren't where I needed them so I turned into Juggernaut & got 1 of the robbers. I tried to stay in the dream so I can really beat the shit outta them but couldn't do it :[ I mainly felt that in the dream my brother took a rock or food can to throw in a skipping motion so the robbers would shoot at it & he made the getaway ::happy
Another crazy dream I had where I could turn into Juggernaut or Akuma & save the day but no Juggernaut or Akuma to save lives in real life ::sad

that's, um... quite a dream. but i've had weirder dreams b4.

HOOF HEARTED
31st August 2012, 10:57 AM
that's, um... quite a dream. but i've had weirder dreams b4.
They were much weirder when I was a teen. And thank god some of these other weird dreams I would have never happen in real life. I don't wanna bring this up but I had another similar dream where someone died & when I woke up, I find out somebody died in real life also ::sad In the dream there my vision was showing a room in the police station, where cops go into roll call. It might have been the show southland & people were going about their business & someone announced that tv cop Martin Milner[Adam-12] had passed. Some cops were surprised. Cause i'm very sure a lotta people became cops because of the show. He is either 80 or 81 years old now, so it wouldn't be a surprise. Hopefully he lives as long as Betty White. Maybe live up to be 100, John Wooden deserved to live that long but he only made it up to 99 ::sad
Hours later I was searching stories on yahoo & somebody who I was pulling for to succeed had died in real life. Joey from real world hollyweird & celebrity rehab. Troublesome cause I thought he got himself clean & last time I saw him alive, he probably had a child. He did have something to live for.

HOOF HEARTED
21st August 2013, 10:58 AM
Ugh, here we go again. I wish I could minus this problem from my brain. I feel like I curse people, those who don't deserve it. Monday, I had a weird dream about an old actor who died & in the dream was showing roles that the actor did in the past. I wanted out of this dream badly. Hours later, my brother shows me a story on his cell phone that the black dude on rizzoli & isles was found dead. Sadly it was suicide. But I always say, its usually the ones you never expect. I'm tired of unexpected tragedies like this. Just when I was calmed down days after being screwed up by the death of Kidd Kraddick, & now another young death. Why man why? Dude was a clean cut brother who had good things going 4 him.