PDA

View Full Version : Which forums do you miss?

HOOF HEARTED
5th March 2008, 01:25 PM
Forums that you really liked that no longer exist now :(. The kind you had 2 be on everyday or every weekend. You'd think it would go on 4ever cause it ruled but sadly didn't :(. But it can even be a forum that's alright & you can get some info on stuff from. You can give reasons what you liked about the forum. And areas where nearly everyone is cool with each other. Here's a few forums I liked but its no more.

#1 on the list was of course the Queen of Farts forum-Still the best forum i've been on so far.
Farting Sexy forum-Good but not enuff people like the QOF forum. I didn't even post all the pics I had on there & was their Kaioshinsama.
DJ Quik forum
ECW forum
All Fetish 4 You-I kinda felt like the Kaioshinsama of that board also with the pics posting of multiple fetishes
The old & new fuck 50 Cent forum-The 1st one was better cause lots of people were on there & lots more hatred between the people on there. 2nd one sucked & it became polluted with spambots like the QOF forum & the DJ Quik forum :[
rapcheck forum-It was alright, only read the stuff there.

Hopefully this question can stir up some more interest in this cafe forum category. Get away from the fart/poop clips for a bit.

Guzara
5th March 2008, 01:37 PM
I don't know why you said that queenoffarts forum was cool, she always deleted my contributions, we couldn't share what we had. :rolleyes

HOOF HEARTED
5th March 2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Gassy
I don't know why you said that queenoffarts forum was cool, she always deleted my contributions, we couldn't share what we had. :rolleyes
Sorry 2 hear that, it was actually the 1st forum I registered on and been a member of. 1st things mean a lot to people.

1313Jr.1313
6th March 2008, 09:50 AM
the only thing that i miss there was the story section.

yapyepyo
7th March 2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
the only thing that i miss there was the story section.

So true. Maybe we can introduce a fart experience section in Gassyerotica?

HOOF HEARTED
9th March 2008, 12:05 AM
Remember you can talk about forums that aren't fart related.

SionDS
9th March 2008, 09:16 AM
I forget the names of them, but there was this one really cool anal forum. Small community, but good material. Some fart/scat fans too. That was the first site where I finally found a dirty anal sex clip, but lost it due to HD problems. I never posted much, but it also had a nice story section.

Another would be this old teen forum I would go to(yes, I was a teen at the time). I found a few buddies to play counter strike and warcraft with. Hot stuff too, like chatting up a few girls regularly, who eventually gave me nude pics.

A few of the guys I would game and chat with all the time eventually got to the point where they were cool with trading naked pics of their girlfriends.

There was some admin dispute, and the forum got locked because one of them got angry at the other ::brooding

Olly_55
21st April 2008, 09:19 AM
Lizzy's fart forum ended too suddenly, she appeared really nice and replied to
some of my emails. She may have got some money from her site, but she earned it.
The first site I found was like a life preserver, to actually come across a community that shared my unusual interest, I no longer felt alone, I thank you Copro.

donpantini
22nd April 2008, 03:32 AM
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Coprologist's forum.
I even remembered the link.
http://bbs.bianca.com/mforums/c/coprologist

HOOF HEARTED
22nd April 2008, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by donpantini
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Coprologist's forum.
I even remembered the link.
http://bbs.bianca.com/mforums/c/coprologistI never heard of that forum until I was on the QOF forum. I didn't know how 2 find info on those things that well until 2006-07. I did find the QOF forum by using google 3 years ago. Constantly finding stuff on farting women.

basshead
22nd April 2008, 04:33 AM
I don't miss absolutely any of them. sorry to be the hater here, but I thought I should maybe chime in to remind alot of us that the internet is a waste of time. Supplemental.

I value all my entertainment, but I've seen this board self destruct already a few times. Its nice to keep an eye on, but I'm not surprised when it disappears.

HOOF HEARTED
10th October 2010, 10:43 AM
Another music forum I liked but is gone was the muzik supremacy forum. The whole site is no more even. Got some downloaded albums there. Much nicer people there unlike some of the people in dubcc & realraptalk music forums. Thankfully i've found a couple of new music forums but haven't registered yet. I hardly post on music forums mainly because of this forum, other forums, real gm topics. And also i'm not into music like I used to, & not because of a lotta rumors that's going on in music lately. Like certain artists worshipping the devil in their own ways & alleged blood sacrifices. Some of the possible blood sacrifices i've heard, I feel its bullshit.
Blood sacrifices are what some people do to achieve major success, they must sacrifice someone who they care about the most in their life & it must look like some freak accident. Now that got me thinking, did this person blood sacrifice this person to get great success now or did that person blood sacrifice that person, etc.

HOOF HEARTED
6th December 2011, 08:25 AM
One forum I miss a lot right now is the realraptalk forum. What gassyerotica is to fart videos, realraptalk is to music mp3's & albums. Wish it would come back soon, but there been forums like this one that's been away from a long time & returned.

HOOF HEARTED
2nd December 2013, 09:35 AM
Other music forums now on the list that I miss are the hiphopdownloadz & raps underground forums. If there were more people on it, they woulda been the music forums version of gassyerotica forum. And add weserious music forum. It was an up & coming music forum. Around for a month or 2, I was planning on being more active there & gonna out myself a bit & post some female fart videos on there with their adult video clips. Even mention say that I wouldn't mind hearing & smelling the farts of a sexy woman that gets posted on there.

FartLove88
2nd December 2013, 05:09 PM
One music forum, edm/idm related, that i miss is muzitips. Gone for years.

HOOF HEARTED
7th June 2014, 10:36 AM
Even though I seen this forum for a day a few weeks ago, babessinfo had this great thread of hotties in the houston night clubs. Days later it disappeared :cry I have some pics of the hotties in my denim divas thread. I can understand now why men can't be faithful.

HOOF HEARTED
24th November 2014, 02:01 PM
2 new forums I liked going to might have been rip recently ::sad Freakdaddy's forum & texastakeover. Where the hell am I gonna get the new albums + the chopped & screwed albums & mixtapes now?