PDA

View Full Version : Dog Fart Fiasco

suspect09
19th October 2015, 12:51 AM
Okay so I know I don't post here much but I figured it belonged here and not the main fart forum.

So I was at my friend's place. His GF was out of town and we were recording some music. So his fucking annoying ass poodle has to come over and sit near me while we're doing this. I know this sounds cute but this dog basically owns my friend and his girl and their entire life surrounds this thing. Every time I come over there is some issue with the dog. I hate it.

So we're recording and he was farting throughout the song. I go "Hmm I guess we'll have to edit that out." So then after a while I had to so I farted really loud and we're laughing about it. Then, just to compound the humor even further I jokingly waft the fart towards the dog.

My friend, even though he's still laughing gets kind of mad. "Don't waft your fart at my dog she's just been spayed and she's unhappy!"

"You realize wafting doesn't do anything, you can't actually waft a fart over to someone"

"It's disrespectful!!"

I was at a loss for words. He got mad that I farted and pretended to waft it over towards it. Am I being a faggot or is he?

Dildo T Baggins
19th October 2015, 02:19 AM
He is!
I would've broke my banjo over his head!
::funny

lololo
19th October 2015, 03:55 AM
Lol

theguyfromny
19th October 2015, 05:20 AM
"It's disrespectful!!"

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi1mNWM4MDQ3MTJkODYzMzhi.png

on a different note, how do you record your music?

suspect09
27th October 2015, 10:09 PM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi1mNWM4MDQ3MTJkODYzMzhi.png

on a different note, how do you record your music?

lmaooo

We were using protools . I usually use that for mixing vocals but as far as composition FL Studio is the best for me. I have Ableton but I don't understand it.

theguyfromny
27th October 2015, 10:51 PM
lmaooo

We were using protools . I usually use that for mixing vocals but as far as composition FL Studio is the best for me. I have Ableton but I don't understand it.
omg flstudio and protools... the very two music softwares that i CANT figure out.

suspect09
28th October 2015, 12:06 AM
omg flstudio and protools... the very two music softwares that i CANT figure out.

FL studio can be a bit retarded but Protools is pretty simple once you get the basics